Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training Start!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 12:13

Fernfeather tried to wait until the sun rose over the moor. She shuffled restlessly in her nest in excitement. She was so excited to begin mentoring her very own apprentice! And her little sister no less! She knew the two of them would have lots of fun training in WindClan territory. She was so excited she didn't even seem to remember her left blinded eye. It would definitely make training -- or doing anything really -- a lot more difficult, but she was up for the challenge. She wouldn't let some silly eye not working keep her from being the best mentor to Squirrelpaw, or the best warrior of WindClan.

Finally, the sunlight bathed the cold snow across the moor with its golden rays, causing them to glisten and sparkle like little bits of Moonstone. Fernfeather leaped to her paws and carefully made her way around the rousing warriors to bound over to the apprentices' den. She would have come much, much sooner, but even she knew not every cat was as early a riser as she was.

"Come on, Squirrelpaw! Rise and shine, it's time for your first day of training! Aren't you excited?" She would probably end up waking a few cranky apprentices in the process, but they needed to be woken up anyway to train with their own mentors.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:35

Squirrelpaw jumped out of her nest, startled. She looked to where the voice came from and saw a jolly Fernfeather. Oh right! Today was her first day training. She gently moved to the entrance of the den and stepped out. "I-I am excited Fernfeather! What are we going to do first?" she asked, eyes shining with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 20:13

"We'll start by taking you to Outlook Rock to show you the territory," Fernfeather replied. "Then I'll bring you to the Lone Stump where you can practice catching prey. Come on!" The one-eyed warrior excitedly bounded towards the camp entrance, pushing her way through the tangle of gorse.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:32

OOC: Short! I'm sorry! I'm in a rush.

IC: Squirrelpaw nodded with a grin and followed her sister as they went along.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 17:36

Fernfeather led the way up the hills of the moor to a large rock right next to a cliff. Climbing up on it easily, she beamed down at Squirrelpaw when she joined her side, then turned back to the entire stretch of WindClan's territory. They were even able to see some of ShadowClan and RiverClan as well, and ThunferClan and SkyClan far off in the distance beyond Fourtrees.

"Every WindClan cat must master outlooking before they can become warriors," Fernfeather explained. "I had to, even if I can't really see very well now because of my left eye. WindClan cats must have keen eyesight, for that will help them identify prey and danger from afar."

(OOC: That's okay! Also, this isn't part of becoming a warrior, I just recently read Tallstar's Revenge and figured this would be a good little thing to add. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 16:23

OOC: That's cool! :)

IC: The apprentice nodded and began to ask, "What happened to your eye Fernfeather?" Squirrelpaw couldn't help but ask. She felt that it was rude and a bit inconsiderate but she was just too curious to leave it be.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 20:22

Fernfeather blinked in shock, then her gaze saddened. "You mean I never told you? Oh, I'm sorry, Squirrelpaw." She really didn't like taking about her blinded eye, it was one of the very few things in life that made her genuinely sad. But she knew she had to tell her own sister. "I was saving Coyotekit from the Thunderpath and a monster roared past throwing out a large thing that shattered, and one of the pieces got into my eye. Mottleheart and Featherpaw were able to remove the thing from my eye, but there was no way they could save my sight..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 10:24

OOC: Ahhhhh I forgot to post! XD I thought I did but it seems like I didn't...

IC: Squirrelpaw noticed how sad her sister got as she explained the event that took her eye away. She looked down with guilt. She felt horrible for asking about a scarring subject. "I-I'm sorry Fernfeather. I never meant to make you sad." she apologized softly. The apprentice tried to lighten the mood. "S-So how do I do outlooking?" she asked with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 10:47

(OOC: That's okay! :3)

Fernfeather tried to perk herself back up, smiling a bit awkwardly down at her apprentice. "Don't worry about it. You didn't know, so don't feel bad." With a more sincere smile she nuzzled behind Squirrelpaw's ears affectionately. Then she turned her attention to the wide stretched of land beyond Outlook Rock. "Well, it's pretty self-explanatory. You try to find any little details from afar and report them to me. For example, I can see a raccoon running over the border from ThunderClan to SkyClan. And there are a few birds flying over Highstones." She looked back to her sister. "Keen eyesight is essential for a WindClan warrior. Even if I may not have the best eyesight anymore, I'm still skilled enough to spot a few littler things in the big world below. Now, why don't you give it a try? See what you can find."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 22:03

OOC: Argghhhh I keep forgetting to post! ;-; I'm truly sorry Yoshachu! :(

IC: Squirrelpaw nodded and turned to look around. She began to focus her sight on the scenery in front of her. After a short while she spotted a rabbit making its way out of its burrow. "H-Hey Fernfeather! I see a rabbit over there! It just came out of its home!" she chirped while lifting her paw in the direction of where she saw it. She felt proud that she could spot something like a rabbit from a long way away.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 6:00

(OOC: Again, you needn't worry, it's okay. I know you can sometimes forget to reply to a topic when you have so many others to keep track of. <:3)

Fernfeather purred loudly, having spotted the same rabbit. "Well done! I'm so proud of you, you're going to make a brilliant warrior!" She took a moment to look up at the sun's position and saw it was steadily climbing over them. "Looks like all the prey should be out by now. Come on, I'll show you how to hunt. We can come back later."

(OOC: Also, I'm assuming you know how to use the hunting and battling systems, right? If not, let me know. If so, since battle training is optional for those who've already learned, do you want to skip it?)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 16:41

OOC: Yeah I do know the battle and hunting systems~ I would like to skip battle training! :3

IC: "Okay Fernfeather! L-Let's go!" she said with a grin. The young apprentice followed behind her sister while looking around, taking in all her surroundings. Today was her first day out of the camp and she wanted to see as much of the territory as she could.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 17:01

Fernfeather suddenly stopped at the sight of a white hare sprinting through the snow out of the bushes and immediately pelted after it. She reached out her claws as she pounced and landed on its back, struggling to hold it down as it squealed and kicked. Finally, she bit down hard into its throat and snapped its neck between her jaws, killing it. Barely panting at all, she dragged it back over to Squirrelpaw. "When hunting rabbits or hares, or any prey on the moor for that matter, there's no real use in stalking as there's barely any cover to hide in. A WindClan cat is built for speed and agility, which is why they are commonly born with light bones and lithe bodies."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 17:01

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Training Start! Mistpe10
Training Start! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 22:01

The apprentice nodded at every word Fernfeather said. She began to take note of what her mentor was telling her. The she-cat then got up and smiled at Fernfeather. "Okay Fernfeather! I-I hope I catch a rabbit!" she meowed with a slight grin. The apprentice focused her eyes and began to search for any unsuspecting rabbits or hares. Once her eyes locked on a white rabbit, she did as Fernfeather had demonstrated and bolted after the quick prey. Squirrelpaw was successful in catching the creature. She picked up the rabbit carcass and bounded back to Fernfeather, head raised with a proud smile. She placed it down and jumped up. "I-I did it! I-I can't believe I did it!" she squeaked excitedly.

Last edited by Caprisun on Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 22:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Start!   Training Start! Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Start!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: Lone Stump-
Jump to: