Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dappled green [open]

Go down 
+2
Kent Mansley
Titanium
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

dappled green [open] Empty
PostSubject: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:08 am

Dappledkit sat outside the nursery, his tail sweeping behind him in the snow. He was staring off into the distance. Dappledkit was thinking about how some of his siblings were apprentices already! It was really unfair. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t notice or care when he coughed. It was probably just a cold, from how freezing it was. He coughed again after a small pause, but thought nothing of it. His ear flicked as more snow drifted onto his head. Most cats were seeking the shelter of their dens, but Dappledkit didn’t care. He coughed again, waiting for something to happen.

OOC: someone come convince my boi he’s sick ‘cause he won’t ever believe it :3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:24 am

Newtpaw carried in a few scrawny mice, Wildpaw in tow with two skinny sparrows. They'd tried their best to get just those pieces. The tom shook his head as heavy snowflakes began to fall. He heard coughing and saw the tom. What was he doing outside if he was coughing so much,? He sighed and flicked Wildpaw's side to get her attention and padded over to Dappledkit. "Shouldn't you be inside? You sound sick."

Wildpaw glared as her side was flicked by when she noticed Dappledkit coughing, she came over as well. "Hey! Don't boss him around, he should be the same rank as us."

Double whammy! Newtpaw would pay attention enough to notice and Wild's is Dappledkit's sister))

dappled green [open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

dappled green [open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:26 am

OOC: Just what I wanted to happen, Flicker can catch Greencough too. My girlie will be tortured beyond compare. Means she's special. (Flicker's ceremony is almost done, aaugh!)

IC: Flickerkit looked over at Dappledkit coughing. She padded over. "Are you sick?" She asked worriedly. Then she began to cough herself. Oh no! No, nonononononononnono! No, no, no, this is not happening! I can't get sick! In leafbare! With only Maplepaw! With all these big battles! I CAN'T DIE! She began to freak out. She had heard about how kits could die of greencough, or it could become whitecough or redcough and then it'd be able to kill even the healthiest of leaders.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:39 am

”No, I’m NOT sick!” he persisted, a defiant expression upon his face. Dappledkit refused to be sick when his Clan needed him again. His eyes widened in worry as Flickerkit began coughing. ”Never mind me, are you sick? I don’t wa-“ He was cut off with another cough, only this time it seemed worse. He coughed again. He sighed. Well, maybe he was sick. But no way was he going to admit that!

Last edited by Titanium on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:11 am

Flickerkit nodded. "I-" COUGH. "think you-" COUGH. "are too!" COUGH. She let herself cough, bending over with the severity. "Someone get the medicine cat!" She forced out these quick words before the hard coughs wracked her little body.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:01 am

”Flicker-“COUGH”Kit!” he coughed. How was she sicker than he was already? He had a rather large coughing fit, during which it was hard to breathe, before straightening himself out. He flicked his tail to Newtpaw and Wildpaw, signalling away from him. He didn’t want them to catch the sickness too! Again and again he coughed, praying that the medicine cat apprentice would turn up soon to treat his friends.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:04 am

Flickerkit looked at Dappledkit, tears from the coughing still in her eyes. "I think I caught it from you a night or two ago!" She could barely talk without coughing, but she had to. "We have to-" Cough. "Get to Maplepaw!" More coughing. She tried to get herself next to Dappledkit, and attempted to push them both towards the medicine den, but it wasn't easy. She hadn't made much distance because the coughing was bad. I hope someone else notices before it worsens into whitecough... or worse, redcough. Then I'd definitely die.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:27 am

OOC: don’t forget posting order, we need newtpaw and wildpaw to post. also, should i move this topic to the medicine den?

IC: Dappledkit didn’t answer. He was too busy coughing and coughing. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he felt Flickerkit push him gently in the direction of the medicine cat den, but he stumbled over his massive paws and ended up on the ground. He made no attempt to stand, as he lay there coughing with severity.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:40 am

"O-oh!" Wisteriapaw's soft voice exclaimed once she padded out of the apprentice's den. She looked at her two littermates with worry glittering in her yellow eyes. Then again, concern and fear was practically the she-cat's natural expression.
"Y-you two a-are coughing like cr-crazy..." The ginger-and-white cat trailed off at the end. She didn't want to stand too near to the two kits out of fear that she'd end up catching the dreaded illness, too. She knew the right thing to do was to fetch the medicine cat apprentice, but she didn't have the guts to speak to Maplepaw. Her family members were the only cats that she really felt comfortable around. Even if she tried to speak to Maplepaw, she'd end up tripping over her words and failing to get any point across.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:53 am

Newtpaw took a step back, pushing Wildpaw's shoulder to keep her from getting closer to the two others. "Go get Maplepaw, Wildpaw. Tell her that two cats need her help."

Wildpaw for once didn't retort, running off towards the medicine den to alert Maplepaw.

Newtpaw thought better of his decision. "You two, let's get inside the medicine den as well, I'm sure staying in the cold will not help your condition. I'll try and see what we can spare from the fresh-kill pile but you'll need to get out all this snow." he meowed, bounding over to the fresh-kill pile, finding one of the mice they had brought back. The two could split it. They'd have to. He gave Wisteriapaw a glare, she was just standing there stating the obvious. He didn't have any interest in leading but, if she was just standing around and Wildpaw had the thought process of a fox, he'd have to do it.

I suggest PMing Maplepaw, I'm not sure what you have in mind))

dappled green [open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

dappled green [open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:12 am

OOC: ik im breaking posting order again, but i think pm maplepaw anyways

IC:
Dappledkit didn’t catch any of their words as he crouched in the snow, coughing and coughing until his throat was sore. He knew he had to get himself and Flickerkit to the medicine den, but he just couldn’t. He managed to nudge Flickerkit ahead a little, but he couldn’t find the strength to get up as he coughed and shook on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:19 am

OOC: Eh ok

IC: Flickerkit nodded at Newtpaw and tried to oblige. She sped towards the Medicine Den when she wasn't coughing. This was all that filled her mind. Cough? Stop. It stopped, go fast as you can. Nope,
coughing again, stop.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:37 am

Featherkit absorbed the sight with a worried look. He brushed his tail over Wisteriapaw to comfort her beforehand he walked towards his ailing siblings. He pressed his body up against Dappledkit's to help him keep balanced. His ears pricked to hear his heartbeat. His getting sick could make him over do it.

That thought in mind, he licked the top of Dappledkit's head to comfort him. His gaze rested on Flickerkit after hearing her cough again.
"Wisteriapaw... you should get Mother and Father." He suggested, moving his little body between the both of them. Concern for his family outweighed the fear of sickness. He glanced at Newtpaw and Wildpaw. "i can only help one of them move at a time." He gestured towards Flickerkit. If someone else could help her.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:33 pm

"What's going on?" Shrewheart limped out of the medicine den, wincing with every step on his bad leg. Two of his kits were coughing up a storm, and it looked like he was going to need to go see what he needed to do. That was the one bad thing about being a father, he constantly had to be helping his kits. It wasn't too bad actually, if he didn't think about it too much. Sighing, he trotted over to them, ignoring the pain that shot through his injury. "Newtpaw, you pick up Flickerkit and I'll get Dappledkit." He grabbed the tiny tom by the scruff and hurried back to the medicine den.

dappled green [open] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:45 pm

Dappledkit leaned against his brother for support, trying his hardest to stop coughing. But it was impossible! The lick on his head reminded him of when he was a little kit, and his mother used to do the same thing. It was comforting, yes, but it didn’t ease the coughing fit that followed. Dappledkit was relieved when he felt some cat pick him up, and he heard his father’s voice. Surely nothing could hurt him now... Dappledkit was wrong. Whatever sickness this was, it was bad, alright. His throat was sore, his lungs felt like they were on fire, his eyes streamed with tears from the constant coughing fits and his heart... well, it was common knowledge to anyone who knew him that he had a weird condition with it. Now, this sickness seemed to make it beat faster, but in a more random way, until there wasn’t really a pattern or rhythm to the beats. Dappledkit recognised this, and the fear only increased. Please let Maplepaw be here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dappled green [open]   dappled green [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

dappled green [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next