Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorrelkit's Debut

Go down 
+2
SillySunshine
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 19:56

OOC: Sorry Jade Wings I'm still a little slow and new Blank

Softkit barely met eyes with each cat as the spoke to him, and though their words were encouraging, he was still nervous. "I-I don't know guys," Softkit muttered, his eyes low. "I've never fought before. But I guess I do need to know how to fight if I want to become a warrior." Softkit stiffly got into a defensive stance, facing the other cats with both nerves and determination in his eyes. "I'm ready, then...!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 15:53

"Okay then!" Sorrelkit squeaked, dropping into a crouch with her tail in the air. Looking between the two kits, an idea popped into her head. "Listen up kits! You two... uh..." The she-kit faltered for a moment, suddenly realizing she knew none of their names. No matter. She could make do. "You can be the two evil Shadowclan cats trying to invade the camp. I will be the great Windclan warrior that stops you! And..." Sorrelkit turned back to the apprentice, silently looking for a name. "You can be Starclan! Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 16:05

Stormpaw nodded. "StarClan will watch over this battle." He proceeded to sit a little taller on the rock, looking down at the kits. He would make sure they didn't accidentally hurt each other. That was basically what StarClan did, watch over the Clans, right?

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 16:34

Wolfkit made a face for a moment, but then accepted it. "Don't say I didn't warn you when I win!" He didn't really like Shadowclan warriors much, he was told they smelled like mud, water, frogs, and a really full Dirtplace.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 16:41

"O-okay..." Softkit mewed. "Um... roar...? I am Soft-, no wait, I am Harshshadow, deputy of Shadowclan!" Softkit stood tall and proud... or at least as tall or proud as he could. "And this is my leader, Wolfstar!" The small cream kitten sent a glance at Wolfkit. "I-is that okay?" He whispered.

OOC: Changing Softkit's text color don't mind me~

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 20:47

Ooc: this topic is so precious ;;; I haven't had a good kit topic in such a long time. Feel free to add your own ideas through this <3

"Wolfstar and Harshshadow! Prepare to meet your doom!" Sorrelkit cried, trying to sound powerful but it came out more like a squeal. "It is I, Sorrelstar! And I will beat you for destroying my camp!" With a loudest battle cry her little body could muster, the small kit leaped for Wolfkit first since he seemed to be more into it, aiming for whatever part of him she could get her bitty little paws on.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 5:12

OOC: Imma rp them with the fake names since it is kind of an rp inside of an rp

Wolfkit- or, apparently, Wolfstar, was knocked to the ground when Sorrelkit- no, Sorrelstar- leaped at him, hitting him right in the chest. OOF. Now that his belly was exposed, he surely had to rely on Softkit. Rather, Harshshadow. He kicked his back paws at her belly, trying to push her off.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 11:20

Harshshadow gasped with mock dismay. Now that he was getting over his nerves, he found himself having fun. "No, Wolfstar!" Harshshadow growled, leaping at Sorrelstar. "Release him, you flea-bitten Windclanner!" Harshshadow carefully bit into the thick fur on the back of Sorrelstar's neck, attempting to pull her off his fallen "leader".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 20:58

At first, Sorrelkit was proud of her achievement. She actually managed to get Wolfkit on the ground! However, she had distracted herself for too long and quickly found herself being shoved off by the tom's back paws. Before she could recover, she turned to find Softkit barreling towards her. A sharp gasp escaped her as he playfully bit down on her scruff. "You think you can beat me that easily fox face?!" she shouted and giggled as she writhed underneath Softkit, trying to break free of his grasp. But, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't reach around herself to push at him. Instead, she turned on her back, plopping into the dirt to make him loosen his grip. "You're a bad cat, Harshshadow! I will make you and Wolfstar pay for what you did!"
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 21:16

"Me? A bad cat?" Harshshadow scoffed. "Hardly. You deserved what you got!" But by speaking, Softkit had released his hold on Sorrelkit... and he was so caught up in playing the bad guy that he didn't even notice.

OOC: Short post is short, sorry I need to get to bed soon Posh
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 19:24

That was when the heroic (or at least, she thought she was heroic) Rook-kit swooped in and tackled Softkit off of Sorrelkit, saving her from the terrible fate of being eaten by a 'ShadowClan' cat! "Sorrelstar, I have come to save you!" she cried.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 21:18

Another little "warrior" was crouched in the thick snow, watching the battle take place before him with wide, pumpkin eyes. That looked exciting! Which side would he be on? As he listened to the "names" they had given themselves, one came to him. He would be a nasty ShadowClan warrior come to steal WindClan's prey. He sprang from his hidden spot and into the play-fight. "Wolfstar, Harshshadow! I come to you in your time of need, Weaselheart!" The russet tom "Weaselheart" then took hold of Rookkit's tail in his jaws to allow his "Clanmates" to attack the fierce Sorrelstar, who stood in their way of... whatever it was they were fighting for.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 18:19

OOC: okay I waited for other posters, but no one has so I'll take my turn again ;w; sorry about leaving anyone behind!

As soon as Softkit started talking and released his grip on Sorrelit's scruff, a sly grin stretched across her face. However, just before she could make a move of her own, a blur shot over her, tackling the mighty 'Harshshadow' to the ground. Once she was free, the little she-kit turned to her savior. "It's about time you got here, uh... Whatever your name is!" she shouted before yet another kit caught her attention as he ran toward Rookkit. "Weaselheart, huh?" she asked, trying to figure out who was on whose side now. It looks like the odds were 3 to 2 not in her favor. That should be fun! "You stand no chance!" she squealed, trying her hardest to sound more menacing than she was.
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:54

"I think it is you who stand no chance, Sorrelstar." Softkit mewed, nervously glancing at the new cats. He knew they wanted to play as well, but he couldn't help but be extremely shy around strangers. Though if they were willing to play with him, they couldn't be that mean, right? He nodded a greeting to "Weaselheart" and slipped back into character. "Stand down now, Windclanners. You are outnumbered." Harshshadow sneered, taking a menacing step forward.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 5:57

Wolfstar quickly pushed himself off the ground. Harshshadow seemed to have some good control, and a warrior was added to either side. "Rookkit, what's your warrior name?" He asked. Then he turned to the other Windclan kits. "Yes, surrender now or this will become a clan-on-clan battle and we will defeat you! Shadowclan, prepare to fight!" He took a ready-to-attack-at-will stance and gave a growl. "Attack at will!" He said, throwing himself at Sorrelstar.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrelkit's Debut
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: