Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 19:38

Littlebrook leaped up onto Jaggedrock gracefully before letting her gentle voice ring out across the camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!"

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 2:51

Tansypaw trotted out of the apprentice den to sit among her Clanmates, wondering if this was finally her warrior ceremony.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 0:15

"Today we gather to give an apprentice her warrior name." She meowed, pausing for affect. "Tansypaw, step forward." She called out, her gaze locked onto the she-cat. Once she had taken a step forward, she continued. "I, Littlebrook, deputy of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Tansypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked her with a serious gaze.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 3:29

"I do," Tansypaw replied solemnly, remembering what Honeydrop had told her at the Moonstone.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 23:10

Littlebrook nodded approvingly as Tansypaw responded, “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Tansypaw, from this moment on you shall be known as, Tansyheart. StarClan honors your passion and kindness, and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She finished before leaping down to finish the ceremony.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Tansypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: