Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  Empty
PostSubject: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:58

Finkit's belly rumbled. I don't like frogs, we have them all the time! He looked around dismally. Haven't we got ANY other prey?

Back to top Go down
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

Characters : [M]eadowkit, [L]akekit, [A]mberkit
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 12:51

Lakekit was sitting by himself when he heard a stomach rumble near him. Pulled out of his thoughts he turned his head towards the noise to see the other kit. I wonder why he doesn't just eat some of the frogs we have? Lakekit decided to interact, he couldn't go much longer without talking to anyone.''Hi there... I'm Lakekit, you?'' he managed to mutter. Well that was a lot more awkward then I thought it would be...

Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 17:49

Foxpaw was hungry. She stalked towards the fresh-kill pile. She saw two kits talking to each other. She ignored them for a while, grasping a lizard in her jaws. She passed the two kits by, and stopped. She turned back and realized they were talking about fresh-kill and hating frogs. She dropped the lizard in front of them. "We have this." she said, "It's called a lizard."

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 9:12

OOC: But the only thing anyone said was "Hi there... I'm Lakekit, you?" And maybe a stomach rumble counts .-.

IC: Finkit looked at Lakekit. "I'm Finkit. As in a fish fin. More of a Riverclan name than Shadowclan, but hey, I didn't name myself." He heard then what Foxpaw said. "A lizard? I didn't see that. I've never tried one before, but it looks spiky." He said uncertainly.

Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 0:54

Foxpaw replied, "We have few mice, if that's what you want."

ooc: Sorry! Should I edit my last post or keep going(?) mobile made it look like dialogue and my phone screen can't zoom out XD

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 8:30

OOC: Meh, maybe she saw his dismay and put the pieces together.

... Oh cod Finkit is my little brother

IC: Finkit looked at Foxpaw. "Hmmm, I think I do want mice." He said thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:04

Brownpaw walked up to the three cats and looked at Foxpaw. "Hey Foxpaw, how are you? Who are your friends here?" She asked.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  Sig10
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 17:53

OOC: lol okay XD

Foxpaw was about to go towards the fresh-kill to find a mouse. She stopped when she heard Brownpaw. "Hey Brownpaw! Here's Finkit and Lakekit." she greeted, "Apparently Finkit doesn't want to eat frogs, so I'm trying to find a mouse for him... "

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 14:28

Finkit stuck his nose into the air. "That's right, I'm Finkit and I'm not eating frogs!" He declared proudly.

Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 4:32

Foxpaw smiled. She went towards the fresh-kill pile. She looked inside and tried to find a mouse in there. At last, she found one, but it was a day old by the smell of it. She picked it up with her jaws and brought it to Finkit.

"This is the last mouse in the fresh-kill pile..." Foxpaw explained, "It's a day old, but I hope that's okay?" She ripped a part of the mouse and put it in front of Finkit.

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.    Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Finkit Doesn't Want to Eat Frogs.
Page 1 of 1