Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 7:14 am

Birchpaw felt even weaker than before. Her claws scraped the ground as she tried to once more pull herself free. To no avail. Usually, her mantra was to not feel sorry for herself but what else could she do? She had failed everyone. In her delirium, she had tried to yank herself out, adrenaline numbing a small bit of the pain. She could just see the bone, in segments as it should be but, broken jaggedly in half. She'd lose more than that for sure. A kit's step worth of tail further was shattered. Shivering, the she-cat laid in the slush again, her hazy mind was eager to sleep but she couldn't. She could only alleviate the dizziness by laying down in the cold slush, laden with the sour tang of blood.

Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 7:27 am

Swooppaw had been insistent that they needed to find Birchpaw. She was his best friend, and they could never leave her behind. So he was part of the group of cats that was trudging back over to Sunningrocks to find and save her. Upon arriving, he could already scent her, even through the strong smell of RiverClan, fish, blood, and snow. He diligently followed the trail, which lead to a pile of rocks. He inhaled sharply, hoping this wasn't what he thought it was. Scrambling around them, he saw her. Seeing her alive made a huge grin spread over his face, and he bolted over to her. Though his relief didn't vacate, he grew horrified to see the bones of her tail sticking out, and how she was trapped in the rocks.
"Birchpaw! Thank StarClan you're alive! How are you going to get out of there?"

Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 11:16 am

"Not so loud, Swooppaw..." She meowed softly. Birchpaw put her paws over her ears. She was dizzy as it was, loud noise would make her head hurt even more. She smiled at him, thankful to see him there. She honestly didn't know if she'd rather have anyone else find her. "I don't know how I'm getting out. I can't move the rocks and I doubt anyone else could." Birchpaw sighed, pushing some of the slush from under her. It had soaked throughout into her fur and skin. She shivered. "Who would have thought that I'd be defeated by my own tail, huh?" Her panic still resonated with her but it came in waves now. "W-what if I freeze to death out here?" she meowed, looking up at Swooppaw. She hated to let him see her like this, it was so embarrassing! The she-cat had given up on moving now, it only hurt and she had made it even more sensitive thanks to all the previous attempts.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Though she felt the effects of the battle, Emberpaw ran over to her fellow apprentices, feeling ill at the sight of Birchpaw. "Wh... What happened?" she asked, hesitating slightly before finishing the question.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Leafstorm struggled behind them, limping after the group in earnest. "B-Birchpaw?"
With a gasp of relief, he pushed the others aside and running his nose through his daughter's fur. "T-Thank goodness... I was so worried, after Thistlepaw..."
He took a step back, his green eyes a tad brighter. "You seem to have gotten yourself in quite a pickle, Birchpaw." He mewed, waving his stump of a tail. "You wanna be careful, you don't wanna end up too much like you ol' man."

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Birchpaw couldn't help the smile that she bored when Leafstorm rushed forward. It was like something out of a queen's story, never something she'd seen happen before. His light-hearted attitude towards her situation troubled her, however. Was she really overreacting over this? She must be if Leafstorm could just speak like that. After all, he was grieving on a level she could only assume was higher than her own. She took a bit too long to respond to him in her worry. "What should I do? If... If there is anything I can do." She really hated the idea of being stuck under a rock. She couldn't have just died in battle fighting for her clan? No, no, she couldn't think like that. Thistlepaw had already taken that toll thanks to RiverClan's code-breakers. She should be grateful to be alive. Should be. She didn't feel like she deserved it much right now.

Bump for frostyheart))

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 3:20 pm

(occ: sorry this is late ;;)

Leopardclaw limped his way back up onto the Sunningrocks, scarlet splatters of blood adoring the rough gray stones.  The battle was over, and ThunderClan has lost.  Lost Thistlepaw forever, lost Lionspark and Darkflight...lost Honeyspark.  His heart ached when he thought of his daughter, led away by those piece-of-scum RiverClan cats, and he was defenseless to do anything!  Wincing painfully, the deep gashes left on his front leg by Jaystream began to once again trickle small drops of blood, but his injuries were nothing compared to the poor apprentice that lay before him.  Hardworking, loyal Birchpaw, her tail crushed by a rockslide.  He shot the cats surrounding the she-cat a hard look, a speechless reminder to stay back, and stepped forward to investigate the situation.  He could tell from first look that the limb was far gone; bone stuck out in odd places, and he guessed the tip of it was completely crushed.  He raised onto his hind legs, pushing the pile of rocks a little bit to see if it would budge, but to no avail.  Birchpaw was totally stuck.  Glancing back at the two apprentices - and Leafstorm - he hissed in a dull tone; "Someone find me a strong stick."  Bending down to make eye contact with Birchpaw, for the first time since he had left camp the golden spotted tom smiled; a reassuring, but bittersweet sight.  "I'm going to get you out from there Birchpaw...but I need you to be brave.  It's...it's going to hurt."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Birchpaw pressed herself further into the slush around her that just a moment ago, she had been trying to avoid laying in. She was certainly going to have some sort of frostbite. "What're you... Never mind. Whatever you're doing, please make it fast." She didn't want to know what his plan was, ignorance would have to be her bliss in this experience. She pushed the slush around until she found some cracks in the rocks under her and decided that securing her claws there would be the best idea.

breaking the order bc i wanna get this done with))

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 am

Swooppaw quiteted at Birchpaw's words, nuzzling her gently when she spoke of the cold. She wouldn't be stuck out here. He would make sure of that. When Leafstorm arrived, a smile spread across his face as well. Not only was he a capable warrior, he was his grandfather. And Leopardclaw was the best. He actually had a solution to this terrifying probelm. Determined to help out his best friend, he ran away, searching for a stick. he wanted to a find a good one, but still not be alone for too long. Soon he found a sturdy stick that seemed to do nicely, but his heart was already pounding with fear. He needed to get back. Scrambling through the snow with the stick in his mouth, the young time raced back to the group. Panting, he placed the stick in front of the deputy.
"Here you go." Then, directed at Birchpaw, he continued. "And don't worry. I'm positive you'll be alright."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:45 am

Leafstorm sat back, his twitching ears betraying how nervous he was.
"We're gonna get you out of there, Birchpaw." He mewed lightly. He wouldn't let her be afraid... he'd seen what panic lead to the night he was captured by Twolegs. "This'll be easy." This wasn't going to be easy.

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 am

Leopardclaw nodded his thanks to the young tom Swooppaw, before picking up the stick in his strong jaws and dropping it in front of the pinned she-cat; "Birchpaw, hold this in your jaws, and when you feel pain bite down on it as hard as you can."  The deputy wished that he had time to run back to camp to grab some poppy seeds, which he knew would at least faintly numb the excruciating pain that was to come...  This though, was the best they were going to get.  They needed to get home to their clan, their families...  Padding around to the rocks where Birchpaw's tail lay, manged and broken, he observed it for a moment before meowing seriously; "Tell me when you're ready Birchpaw."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:04 am

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, Leopardclaw. Just make it quick, please."Birchpaw gave the stick a wary look before grasping it in her jaws after a deep breath. All the reassuring made her more nervous than any truth they were holding back. Originally, she had hoped they'd use the stick to try and move some of the rocks or pull her out. Now, her mind was beginning to catch on to the actual plan.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 11:07 am

His hazel eyes dull and almost unseeing, the golden spotted tom bent down so that his muzzle was near the part of Birchpaw's tail that could be salvaged, and good a deep, unsteady breath.  He was tired, heartbroken, defeated, and woefully unprepared to do something like this.  All he wanted to do was go back to camp and curl into his safe, warm nest, and feel the comforting warmth of Lichenfang's back pressed against his flank.  Yet here he was...forced by the situation to cost a promising young cat one of her limbs.  Closing his eyes, he bit down as hard as she could right above where it revealed bone.

SNAP

The sickening sound drew up a wave of bile from his stomach, but Leopardclaw finished the job, crushing through tendons and muscle, trying to ignore the muffled screams of pain that he knew were coming.  It was over though as quickly as it had started; Birchpaw was free.  Her stump of a tail was bleeding heavily, and he tried his best to slow the stream by pressing his already bloodstained paws onto the wound.  "We need to get her back to camp quickly, and find some cobwebs."  I will not let another cat loose their life today...

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 11:37 am

Swooppaw's eyes grew wide with fear when he realized what exactly Leopardclaw had in mind. That would hurt more than anything he had ever experienced, he was sure of that. Birchpaw didn't deserve to have this happen to her! He whimpered slightly and brushed his tail against her side reassuringly, hoping that she wouldn't be in too much pain. He wanted to close his eyes and not have to see this. But he forced himself to keep them open, for his best friend's sake. For a moment he wondered if he would be this scared if it was anyone else about to get their tail separated from their body. But it didn't matter. He flicked and let out a small yelp of surprise when the horrible snap filled the air. His mind clouded with fear at the sight of her bleeding wound. It was almost enough to cause him to faint in utter horror. At the deputy's words, his eyes narrowed. He would save her life if it was the last thing that he did. Hardly feeling his feet, he bolted to a crevice in the rocks and pulled out as many cobwebs as he could, which wasn't many. But time was of the essence. Cobwebs between his jaws, he shot towards the group of cats, dropping them at their paws.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:47 am

Birchpaw wash certain that the snapping noise was her crunching through the branch to muffle her scream. The pain was so much worse than anything she could have thought! Swooppaw's tail had barely registered in her mind before it happened. The moment she was freed, she felt dizziness filling her mind, she felt cold and confused. She began shivering violently, sprawling in the snow with shallow breaths. She couldn't... she had to... both of her parents seemed to be fine with this, Leafstorm didn't seem entirely worried when he saw her. She had to grow up! But, she couldn't. She clawed at the stone for a moment, struggling to keep her eyes open before she finally passed out.

yeet just post something along the lines of picking her up and I'll make the camp topic in like twenty mins))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)   Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Left On A Snowy Mountaintop (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next