Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Topics with my cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Topics with my cats Empty
PostSubject: Topics with my cats   Topics with my cats EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 6:19

Well I was wondering if anyone wanted to do any topics with my cats so here they are.

spottedpaw{TC}
She is a sweet cat that is really hyper. She loves to make friends and hunt. She is really emotional and doesn't like being yelled at.

daisyHeart{TC}
She was just made a warrior but still loves to play. She is sweet and kind. She loves to help others and hunt.

darkpaw{RC}
She use she to be bossy and mean until she met vixenpaw(fake sis) and wolfpaw(crush). She loves to hunt and look at the sky. During fight is the only time she goes back to her old self.

rosepaw{SC}
A sweet kind cat that loves flowers. She is hyper and a bit shy but would do anything for a flower. She can smell flowers better than anything else. If you give her a flower she will be your friend for life.

FrostFeather{WC}
Sweet loyal warrior who loves younger cats. She had no parents so she is sad when everyone talks about theirs. She loves to hunt and is a great bird hunter.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com

Topics with my cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: