Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 15:41

Kestrelpaw(shade) is an eager and ambitious young she-cat with a heart that is kind, but a dangerous mind. She is driven and can be quite pushy when she wants to be. This will lead to her making a series of mistakes that could be good, but they could be equally bad.

She stumbles on a cat who is breaking the warrior code and threatens to tell the clan about what is going on. The other cat pleads with her to reconsider and Kestrelpaw agrees on the condition that the other cat stops.

If they do, then Kestrelpaw will leave them mostly alone, though she will use the knowledge of the previous offence against them to get her own things done.

If they don't, she will constantly remind them that she knows.

Her goal is mostly power. She wants to be able to control as much as she can in a misguided belief that it will be better for the clan. She will frame cats against her to try making the other cats see her side.

Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:17

Any takers?

FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:22

I can offer frostfeather but it might be a little weird. I think having friends in other clans is sorta breaking the rule. And besides that can be an excuse for not much training. Frostfeather sneeks to four trees once a day to see her friend rosepaw from shadow clan. My other characters stopped showing up because they where busy.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:25

I'm not sure, I think as long as they can fight the other friend then it's viewed as harmless? Though if she's meeting them secretly then that most likely breaks the rule. Catching her mentor out there would definitely be a good starting point. 8D

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:28

Wolfpaw kills a cat or two.

If you want him.

Guess that means no assassination?

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:30

I'd rather try to make this plot work if there was any interest for it before I make her die, sorry about that Jade, though her time will come. Wolfpaw could still do it then if he's still alive.

Murder would definitely be held against him. She'd see him as a valuable asset in getting things done.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)   A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kestrel's Shadow (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: