Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 9:23 am

Littlebrook lept onto Jaggedrock gracefully before letting her voice ring out through the camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Today would be her son's apprentice ceremony, and she was extrememly proud to be the one holding it. She had groomed in carefully before starting the meeting, and she hoped in that short time he wouldn't mess it up.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxtail, Cloud, Rowantalon*, Stormstrike*, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3600
Clan/Rank : Skyclan MC, Thunderclan Warrior (tier 2), Rogue (tier 1)

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Willowheart was there because please
she sighed and sat down, her usually bright eyes rather dull. Another apprentice ceremony, probably. Maybe Rowantalon's kit. Maybe her grandmother's newest kit, Daisykit. He certainly was growing big, and whenever Willowheart gossiped with the queens they complained about how crowded everything was.
The black and white warrior hid a tired yawn, mustered a small grin in the direction of her grandmother, and shuffled her paws.

Since Drip joined WCC!
Lynxtail family picture below!
Spoiler:

Last edited by 3 Dancing Drippies on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4639
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t1, (S)SkC~t1

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:08 am

Trotting up to the bottom of Jaggedrock, Daisykit sat down, his chest fur puffed up pridefully and his pelt neatly groomed. Just a few moments ago, the deputy had prepared him and groomed his fur, which he took very seriously and made sure that he still looked perfect by the time the ceremony rolled around. Today, the kit was going to become an apprentice and he couldn't have been more confident in himself. 'I better get a good mentor...' he thought to himself silently, looking up to Littlebrook.

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Newsig10

Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Littlebrook smiled warmly as her perfectly groomed kit made his way out of the nursery. Good. He hadn't messed up his beautiful pelt. Littlebrook's gaze flicked towads her son. "Daisykit, please step forward." She meowed, her voice gentle but commanding. As soon as the young kit took a step forward, she continued. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From this moment until you receive your warrior name, you shall be called Daisypaw. I will be your mentor. I look forward to training with you and teaching you all I know." She finished, purring softly as she leapt down to touch noses with the newly named Daisypaw.

(I'm sorry drippy, but Little was requested for Daisy ;;

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4639
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t1, (S)SkC~t1

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:50 pm

OOC: ak, sorry for the late reply.

IC: Waiting for his mother to speak, the kit's ears perked up when she began. Following here command, he stood up and stepped forward, his chest fur still puffed out pridefully and eyes wide with excitement and wonder. Who would be his mentor? Mudfoot, Littlebrook? Or maybe even the great Magpiestar?

Becoming even more excited at the thought of being trained by some-cat who was older and wiser, the white and ginger tom let out a happy purr when the deputy said that she'd train him. 'How awesome! I get to be trained by the deputy of all cats, one of the greatest warriors in the clan!'

Almost bounding forward, the newly named Daisypaw stood up straight and slowed to a walk as he approached Littlebrook. Touching noses with her, he let out an excited mew. "I can't wait to start training with you!" he purred as he met his mother's gaze.

~~~~~

Sitting among the crowd of gathered cats, Mudfoot could see the excitement in his son as he touched noses with his mate. "Daisypaw! Daisypaw!" he chanted with the clan, proud of the apprentice and excited to see him grow in the ways of the warrior code.

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Newsig10

Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Female
Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Foxpaw chanted with the crowd. "Daisypaw! Daisypaw!"

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: