Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 7:17

"Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting." The deputy reached the willow branch once again. Now it was Brightkit's turn. The grey-blue tabby cat shifted his paws, anxiously. So many apprentices meant a lot of new mentors that would take care of them and not every warrior wanted to teach a young cat, even if it was its duty.

"Come on, my kits. Jaystream is calling us again." Silverfang purred looking at her sons and daughters with a lovingly look. The she-cat couldn't remember a happier day than this after her mother's death.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 7:45

Brightkit ran from the nursery at the call. His ceremony was soon... Was it today? He quickly sat down next to his mother, grooming his fur. Brightkit tried his best to look like a dignified warrior as he stared up at Jaystream. He was going to be the best warrior RiverClan had ever seen, but first, he needed to be trained.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 7:56

"Brightkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and now it is time for you to be apprenticed. From now on you will be known as Brightpaw until the day you're ready to become a warrior and your mentor will be my former apprentice, Vixenstep. She is a young, determined warrior that has shown her abilities to protect her clanmates with bravery. She'll train you well and I pray that the stars will guide you on the right path, Brightpaw " With that being said, the warrior ended the ceremony and jumped from the willow branch to join the celebration. When he walked next to the newly appointed mentor, he smiled. "I'm sure you'll do it great, Vixenstep. Be sure to teach everything he needs, okay?"

Silverfang purred delighted and licked the messy fur of his son's head before he could go to touch noses with his new mentor. "Make me proud, my son, and be the best warrior that this clan has ever since. Don't forget listening to Vixenstep's lessons." She mewed before he went to the other warrior. Was this feeling she felt in her heart the same that Thistleblaze had when she became an apprentice? The silvery warrior hoped it was... because she felt great.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 9:53

Brightkit listened to Jaystream, focusing on the deputy's words. His amber and blue eyes blinked in happiness. He was now an apprentice! The newly named Brightpaw moved a paw to start walking towards his new mentor, when his mother licked his head. "Mama, stop it. I'm an apprentice now!" he mewed proudly, ducking from his mother's tongue and trotting to his new mentor. He touched noses with Vixenstep. She seemed an able warrior. Good.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 13:06

Vixenstep was happy. She was a warrior, and another kit was becoming an apprentice. The Clan was flourishing, and it delighted her to see it. However, when Jaystream called out her name she froze. Her? A mentor? She was sure there were many warriors much more capable to take Brightpaw as an apprentice. So why her? She walked nervously towards Brightpaw, touching sides with Jaystream as she went. She touched noses with Brightpaw. "I'll do my best." she said quietly with as steady a voice as she could muster, directing it more towards Jaystream than Brightpaw.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brightkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: