Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Not
Dewberry
AirJordanz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:03 am

Rippedsky padded, still a bit feebly, over to the nursery. With it being leafbare and herbs and prey being scarce, his recovery progress had been fairly slow. Oceanlight and Rabbitfoot had managed to whip most of the remnants of the sickness from his body. In fact, the deadly smell that had seemed to radiate from his coat for the last moon had now subsided and was hidden underneath the stench of medicinal herbs. Besides that, the black and white tom had begun to regain his normal scent, even his body was still left a little weaker than before. There was still a slight limp in each step as he made his way to see Dandeliondapple's kits. Both of the medicine cats had approved and knowing he was not truly sick any longer, nothing would keep him from his daughter's litter.

Just the other day he had play tussled with Sedgekit with no problem, and the feisty young tom seemed to be doing just fine. As long as his presence would not harm the young ones, he would be there. The black and white deputy seemed to pick up pace the closer he got. Even if Dandeliondapple was not actually born of his own lineage, he had raised the she-cat as his own, just like he had done with Duskflower, Fernpaw, and Mintpaw. They were his, no matter what blood ran through his veins, and likewise the kit's veins. Sageclaw was a good mate for his adoptive daughter and he was glad they were now bringing their own kits up into the world. Even if the chill of leafbare still ruffled cat's fur, he had no doubt that with their tough blood line all of the tiny bundles would make it through the cold season.

Finally, he popped his head into the den, allowing a rusted purr to rumble through his chest as he blue eyes settled over the family scene before him. They were all still so tiny. With blue eyes shining and a lopsided grin, Rippedsky meowed, "Well, Dandeliondapple... you've certainly been doing well for yourself while I've been away." He gave a grateful nod to the she-cat's mate. While waiting for an answer, he reached out a paw to gently tap little Lionkit on the head.

Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:11 pm

It was unreal the way her eyes lit up upon seeing Rippedsky, her adopted father. They seemed to come back to life from some terrible grave, a place beyond hope and joy. She seemed to ease up, forgiving herself for beginning to feel happy about having four bumbling bundles of fur rocking around in the nursery with her. He was alive and well, recovering from greencough and then some. That was all she needed to know, really.

"I try," she replied with a hint of playful sarcasm. "They're a pawful, which they get from him." Her head tossed slightly towards Sageclaw.

Blossomkit, however, opened her eyes, which drew her attention. With a soft whisper, she said, "That's Sageclaw, your father." With another motion, she gestured to Rippedsky, "And that's your grandfather, Rippedsky."
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm

One of Poplarkit's little ear ended up flattening against his small head. No matter how hard he tried, there were still noises. It was as if there were thousands of voices bouncing off of the walls inside his head, and it overwhelmed the brown-and-white kit's senses. He slowly pulled his mouth away from his mother despite the fact that he was reluctant to stop suckling. He was never going to successfully have his peace, so there was no point in continuing to try. The SkyClan kit opened a single eye, the one that was outlined in brown fur, and looked up and down. Afterwards, he opened his other eye. At first, all he could see was blurriness. It was as if the entire world was underwater, except some voices were clear as day and some were distorted. He blinked his eyes a couple of times before his vision began to become clear, and everything was explicit. There were different cats around him, cats that were just like him... but they looked different. A few of them were bigger, and the others were around his size. He could smell the strong scent of milk, that was recognizable, but there were other strange scents around him. The kit felt like thousands of things were falling on top of him; scents, sounds, and sights. He didn't appreciate feeling like he was trapped inside of something that he couldn't grasp, so he inched closer to his mother. Poplarkit didn't go back to suckling, he just watched the other kits and bigger cats with his wide, bright eyes.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm

"Perhaps we s-should save t-the w-wrestling 'till later." Mintpaw mewed to the two brothers, a hint of a laugh in her voice. "I w-wouldn't want to s-scare your b-brother," Mintpaw spent plenty of time in the nursery nowadays and knew how important it was to not disturb the peace. It was pleasantly calm, and the welcoming sound of queens gossiping and kits playing. Besides, talking with the queens in the warm nursery was better than cracking the elder's fleas after all.
The small apprentice purred as Rippedsky, her adoptive father, approached, but the young apprentice but turned her attention back Blazingkit once Rippedsky began to speak. "I'll s-show you the t-territory s-some time, little o-one." She mewed in a confidential tone, winking.
Mintpaw's attention was diverted yet again as Blossomkit opened her eyes.
"And my n-name's Mintpaw. I'm your a-aunt and y-your mother's a-apprentice, although I suppose y-you don't know what ei-ither of those words m-mean."

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:13 pm

The former prey-hunter heard the news days ago but he hadn't made up his mind until now. The only living son he had with Cloverleaf was now a father, which meant that he was now a grandfather. He couldn't believe it... and he wasn't so sure if it was right if he stepped into the nursery. After all, he wasn't the best father for Sageclaw or any of his brothers before they passed away.

Foxhunter sighed outside of the den where Dandeliondapple's litter where. Those kits were now part of Cloverleaf's legacy... the living kin of his former lover and mate. He knew he had the right to meet them but it was hard because of all the regrets and blame he carried on his heart. But, when his green eyes watched how the black and white warrior, Rippedsky, entered, he finally decided it was his time to show up.

With slow steps, the spotted tom entered the den and watched the group of cats surrounding the queen who was taking care of four kits. He greeted his former mentor, Rippedsky, with a respectful nod and did the same with the rest of cats there. After that, Foxhunter fixed his eyes on his son and walked toward him with a plain expression. "Congratulations, Sageclaw. Your kits are strong and healthy. I'm sure you'll be a good father, son." He managed to smile saying those words before turning his gaze to the young cats, who looked so much like their mother... except Poplarkit. At least, you'll be a better father than I. He thought smiling sadly as he looked at the white and brown spotted cat that was getting closer to his mother. That kit... somehow looked like Cloverleaf.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Blossomkit looked around, seeing her mother and father, and then inspecting herself. She was white, and creamy soft orange. Her brothers were all different. She looked around to find another kit. "Mother, where's my sister? I smell another she-cat."

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:08 pm

OOC: *drops Tawneykit in like she's been here the entire time*

IC: Tawneykit bumbled into her sister with a huff. "Here I am, silly" Then she crawled slowly, but surely in the direction of her mother and her brother. "Are you alright Poplarkit?" Before she was given an answer, the she-cat latched onto her mother, as her little belly was almost empty. She drank her fill, and returned her attention to her brother.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Sageclaw looked up as his father entered the nursery. He nodded silently to Rippedsky and went to talk with his father. " Of course. I remember when me and Emberpaw were kits. We fought over who was going to learn from you first. I hope Lionkit and Blazingkit have great times like me and Emberpaw, and that i'll be an inspiring father just like you were. " He looked at Lionkit and Blazingkit challenging the apprentice "Looks like they are already having great times.

Lionkit lowered his tail in disappointment. "Come on Blazingkit! Let's just wrestle each other! I bet i'm going to be the best fighter in Skyclan when I'm a warrior!" He said, jumping forward and backward, teasing Blazingkit.

:3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:39 pm

OOC: Great Starclan I predicted Tawneykit! At the time she was the only she-cat! WHAT THE FLIP JUST HAPPENED?
IC: Blossomkit looked over at Tawneykit. "Ah! I didn't see you!" She said. She looked over at Lionkit. "I highly doubt that. I'M going to be the best."

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Poplarkit looked over at Blossomkit after she had addressed him. He shrugged his small shoulder a little bit, "I'm fine," He said, but he lowered his voice to a whisper once he looked away from his sister, "At least I'm not acting like an idiot, like those two."
He looked over at Lionkit and Blazingkit who were far too eager to wrestle with another cat. Now, the tom was really regretting leaving his spot of silence and solitude. He rested his head on his small white-and-brown paws as he lay down. His eyes stared straight ahead at the scene in front of him, and his tiny, bushy tail was sprawled out on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Lionkit squeaked " WHAT? Let's Fight then! " he jumped on Blossomkit, exhilaration running through him. 

:3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Blossomkit squealed with excitement. "You're on!" She said as she batted him with her paws. The tiny she-kit was less than strong, but she was fast and agile. She craned her head to snap at him and get him off her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Blazingkit whined as he was left out. The little tom shook his head. He let out a small purr and he made his way back to his other siblings. "Poplarkit, do you think you'll be a good warrior when the time comes?" he asked softly while laying next to his brother. "How about you Tawneykit?" Blazingkit asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 am

Poplarkit looked over at his brother, Blazingkit, who had come to lay down beside him. He regarded the tom-kit's question seriously and tilted his head in thought. Well, of course he thought that he'd be a good warrior. He knew that when he became an apprentice in the future, he'd listen to his mentor and obey whatever he or she said so that he could become to best warrior he could be, and be considered a contribution to SkyClan. The kit nodded, solemnly, "Yes, I think I'll be a fine warrior."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:53 am

The smile that had begun to creep onto the older tom's face only widened as he looked at the family before him. As Foxhunter joined them, the deputy grinned at his old apprentice. The former Tribe cat was getting to watch his kits have their own families for the first time. He nodded back in a similar fashion. As Mintpaw joined, his tail flicked across her shoulders in greeting.

"I think you will all make fantastic warriors. And I cannot wait to watch it happen." Rippedsky rasped to the young kittens below. One bicolored paw flashed out to tap Poplarkit affectionately on the head.

Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)   Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish (Kit Topic for Dandelion's Litter - OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: