Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 7:37

Littlebrook padded up to Sootpaw, letting him know of what the night was going to hold before padding to wait by the entrance.

(Sorry its short, i gotta go shopping but i wanted to get this up for you)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey Sign_s13
Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 7:21

Sootpaw groaned. He had to go on his Moonstone journey today. Why bother going all that distance just to sleep next to a dumb rock? It was so annoying. He got to his paws and followed Littlebrook out of the apprentices' den. The deputy was sitting at the entrance with some sort of herbs at her feet.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 19:23

Littlebrook smiled warmly as Sootpaw made his way towards her. "Here, eat these. They aren't great tasting but they do their job." She told him. She laughed knowingly at his screwed up face as he ate the bitter traveling herbs that Roaringblaze had left for them. "Okay now, even though we are closer than most of the Clans, the Moonstone is still a pretty big journey, and I expect you to take it seriously." She meowed clearly, eyeing Sootpaw to make sure he understood how important this journey would be for him. When she was sure he had grasped the significance, she flicked her tail. "Alright, let's head out." She said before turning and heading out across the marsh.

Soon they had reached the Thunderpath that seperated them from the last stretch to Mothermouth and she held her tail up to signal for the apprentice to stop. "Wait for my signal and then run, okay?" She meowed loudly over the roar of a monster passing by mid-sentence. Setting a paw on the edge of the Thunderpath, she waited until she didn't feel any vibrations anymore. Once it looked and felt clear, she looked to the black and white apprentice, "Now!" She yowled as she raced across the black path. After making sure he made it across safely, they continued their journey until finally arriving at Mothermouth just as the moon was almost to its highest point. "Okay, it's going to be extremely dark in there, but you'll be fine. Just follow my scent and my voice, and if we're moving too fast, don't be afraid to speak up, alright?" She instructed, looking both apprentices in the eyes with her serious blue gaze.

After several moments, the dark tunnel finally opened up into a brightly lit cavern. Smiling softly, she looked to Sootpaw. "Okay, this is where your journey continues without me. Just touch your nose to the stone, and let StarClan do the rest." She purred softly before settling down to wait.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey Sign_s13
Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sootpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: