Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A brother’s hate (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A brother’s hate (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 15:19

Pantherpaw left the camp alone and walked to the place where his hate began. The clear water of the river welcomed him with bad memories of that awful night.... the night when Batfang abandoned him and his dead siblings forever. The young cat approached the frozen water and jumped into a rock, looking at his reflection with anger. Why did he have to look so much like his father? He would kill him... slowly and painfully destroying everything he loved.
But his vengeful thoughts were distracted by the smell of the clan he hated. His green eyes glanced at te other side of the river. ”Who is there!” He yowled loudly, holding his tail up.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 9:58

It was a chilly leaf-bare day as Stonepaw padded alongside the river, casting his eyes on the icy surface that shimmered brightly in the sunlight. He walked in silence, lost in thought. An aggressive yowl from the other side of the RiverClan border broke through the young tom's day dreaming. He chided himself inwardly for being so near the border and not keeping alert. Sleek grey fur puffed out in order to make the apprentice appear bigger than he was. Jaws parted to sniff the air and pale yellow eyes searched the bank opposite where he stood. Stonepaw was surprised to see a familiar looking cat standing on a stone between the SkyClan and RiverClan borders. He recognized the other tom he had met at the recent Gathering instantly. What was Pantherpaw doing out this way?

The young apprentice stepped out from the safety of the reeds that lined the river so he could be clearly seen by the other cat. "It's Stonepaw," he called firmly, yet unaggressively. "What are you doing so close to RiverClan? Is everything alright?"

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 16:53

The tom left his fiery and angry attitude when he noticed that it was Stonepaw who was there. And he was alone... Pantherpaw smiled friendly as he jumped into the ice with a smile. ”Oh! It’s you Stonepaw! Long time since we have last seen. Nothing happened. I just like spending some time here, in the river. It clears my mind and worries a bit, you know?” He purred delighted flicking his tail.  ”It seems that you’re on your own too. Do you want to talk for a bit? I mean, I know we should fight because we’re from different clans but I kind of like you as a friend!” The tortie tom walked in the thicker para of the frozen river offering a fake friendship to the gray apprentice. The least he wanted was to be his friend but... he could use this chance to torture him a bit with the truth and in that way... Batfang would suffer when he see that his beloved Riverclan son hates him too.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 20:08

The fur on Stonepaw's pelt lay flat and the concern that had clouded his eyes cleared when he heard the amiable tone from the SkyClan apprentice. Stonepaw didn't like playing fast and loose with the warrior code, but what harm would it do to forge a friendship and enjoy that friendship even outside the Gathering's guaranteed truce? "Sure!" he called, padding carefully across the frozen river to join Pantherpaw on the ice. He was a bit unsteady on the slick surface, but managed to hold his own. "So, how are you faring this leaf-bare? I hope the hunting is good." the young tom spoke sincerely, gladdened the other cat considered him a friend.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 20:45

The tom purred happily when the Riverclan apprentice came to him. How naive was he... ”Leafbare is harsh but thanks to Starclan we have enough food. I guess that Riverclan is good as always. You have fish no matter which season it is!” The tom stood up bouncing as a little kit, pretending he was being friendly.
”You’re lucky. You can swim and fish without getting drown. My siblings didn’t have the same luck when we tried to cross this river...” His voice got darker and more depressed, trying to catch the curiosity of the tom with that. He was getting closer into his trap... just like an insect approaching the cobweb of a spider.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:25

Stonepaw reached out to give his friend a comforting lick on the shoulder before meowing softly, a genuine note of compassion in his voice, "Why would you and your siblings try and cross the river? Did... did something bad happen to them?"

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 11:59

Pantherpaw froze for a second when the tom touched him so lovingly and gently... when was the last time he received love from his kin in Riverclan? For a second, he hesitated about what he was going to do at he looked at the yellow eyes of his half-brother but as soon as the shape of his father seemed to appear in Stonepaw’s face that compassion dissapeared.
”Three of my siblings drowned in this river when they were kits. Only me, Buzzardpaw and Lilacpaw survived to that night.” He sat down in the ice, wrapping his tail around his body so he could hide his unsheathed claws from the other apprentice. He couldn’t wait for this... ”I know. You must be wondering why a bunch of Skyclan kits were trying to cross? It’s nonsense, right? But everything had a reason. My mother, Mapleshade, was trying to guide to our father, who was supposed to be waiting on the other side for us. But he never came and he wasn’t there when the river swept my two brothers and sister away.” He turned his head away and closed his green eyes firmly like he was in pain but all that was only a fake facade.
”That day, I made a promise. That I’ll avenge the death of my siblings by making suffer the cat that caused me and my family so much pain. That I’ll destroy everyone he love, wouldn’t do you do the same, brother?” He mewed opening his eyes with a dark grin as he pounced toward the younger tom with his claws unsheathed. He pinned him down, putting his head into the cold ice with one of his paws. ”Tell me, Stonepaw, how does it feel to have a father that is there for you? That love you and live in peace with his mate? You’re lucky. Batfang gave you everything you wanted while he abandoned me. What do you think about him now that you know that he broke the Code mating with a she-cat from another clan and having kittens with her?” He hissed with a triumphal smile on his muzzle.

Pantherpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Stonepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP. Stonepaw is stunned for one turn.

Pantherpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Stonepaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Last edited by Lux on Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 12:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14823

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 11:59

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

A brother’s hate (CLOSED) Mistpe10
A brother’s hate (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 15:52

A gasp escaped passed Stonepaw's jaws as Pantherpaw's unsheathed claws held him in place on the frigid ice. At first, Stonepaw had recoiled at the news his supposed half-brother had shared with him. No! he had silently protested. Batfang would never... But then, their first meeting at the Gathering flashed back through his mind. He had been right in noticing the apprentice singling out his father from the other RiverClan cats. Suddenly, Stonepaw saw it in the memory of Pantherpaw's face. This SkyClan cat had his father's big, rounded ears and yellow-green eyes. But, how could Batfang do such a thing, break the warrior code in the first place and then forsake his own kits? "Batfang shouldn't have broke the code," he growled, "but that doesn't make it my fault! And, he couldn't be there for you even if he wanted to be; you, your littermates, and your mother are all from a different Clan! Their death isn't his fault!" Panic gripped his heart as he wondered how the ice would hold the weight of the two cats engaged in battle, and he began to try and wiggle free from Pantherpaw's grasp. The RiverClan apprentice sent up a silent prayer to StarClan, begging for the ice to be thick enough to support them.

Stonepaw is no longer stunned.

Pantherpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Stonepaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 12:37

The tom only get angrier by his words and he slashed his back with an unsheathed claw before jumping away from his body, incapable to keep him down. The Skyclan apprentice dug his claws into the ice with anger as he crouched down defensively, hissing at the Riverclan cat. ”He chose to mate my mother! He made that decision and it has its consequences: me. He should have been there. He is my father as well as yours but no... he decided to leave us because he couldn’t bear his mistakes! He escaped like a coward and because of that my siblings died!” Suddenly, the expression of the tortie changed and he smiled comprehensively at his half brother but with a dark look on his green eyes. ”However, you’re right about one thing. This isn’t your fault at all but... Batfang’s love you and that means that you’re his weak spot, little brother.”

Pantherpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pantherpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Stonepaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 19:42

The young grey tom shrank back from the force behind Pantherpaw's unsheathed paw. He shook his head to clear it and then sprang for his half-brother's tail, the mere thought of sharing blood with this vengeful, hate-filled, fox-hearted SkyClan cat leaving a sour taste in the RiverClanner's mouth. He sank his teeth into the dapple-colored tom's fur and pulled hard, knocking him off balance which wasn't hard to do on the ice's slick surface. When he had let go, Stonepaw stood over him and spat, "Hurting Batfang by hurting me won't fix anything! We better stop fighting before the ice breaks beneath us and you'd better get back to your side of the river. I don't want to EVER see you near RiverClan territory again!" Stonepaw added under his breath, "We could have been friends," as he tried to back away to his side of the river before Pantherpaw found his footing, wondering if he'd ever trust a stranger from another Clan again or a word that came out of his own father's mouth, for that matter.

Stonepaw used Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pantherpaw
18/20 HP
60/80 SP

Stonepaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:32

THe black and ginger tom hissed with pain when his tail was pulled down by the other tom. He lost his balance, falling. With an angered hiss, he looked at his brother with hate when he talked back. ”Nothing can fix the damage he make in me and my family! But at least I can make him pay for everything in this way and nobody will stop me.” The apprentice shook his head, smiling with an evil look on his face.
”You’re are just like him, running away from problems and escaping from the truth. Friends? Don’t be stupid. I would never be the friend of Batfang’s family in Riverclan. All of them will suffer my rage.” Pantherpaw stood up again puffing up his chest so he would look bigger and more powerful. Then, he broke the ice between him and his brother slashing the ice with his unsheathed claws and went back to his side of the river. With a last glance, he talked to him one more time before dissapearing in the woods. ”Good luck talking with our father about this. Tell me, what do you think about him now that you know he is a Code-breaker? He is not better than me and you know it. I’ll be back, brother, and you better watch out your back.”

Pantherpaw is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 20:13

Stonepaw's lips curled into a snarl as his half-brother taunted him from the other side of the river, relieved to at least have his paws on firm ground. The painful truth of Pantherpaw's words caused the young tom to visibly wince. He lashed his tail from side to side in silent agitation, watching the SkyClanner slink away into the dense trees. It unnerved him to think that this wasn't his last encounter with his vengeful half-brother, but next time he'd be more alert and stronger.

OOC: That was so much fun! I love my Stonepaw and I love the complexity surrounding this. You're a genius for coming up with this whole vengeful cat plot in the first place. Thanks for letting me be a part of it! ^_^

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brother’s hate (CLOSED)   A brother’s hate (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

A brother’s hate (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1