Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:24

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:30

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Finally, it was the day! The day Fernpaw would officially finish her apprentice training and become a full warrior of WindClan! She had worked long and hard to learn the ways of the warrior code and the proper hunting and fighting methods. She truly had both Quailfeather and Frostfeather to thank -- and it was because of those two that she knew exactly what she wanted her warrior name to be. She wanted to honor the both of them for all they have done for her for as long as she lived.

Fernpaw barreled out of the apprentices' den, her gray fur spiked up in every direction with excitement, sliding up next to Quailfeather to knead impatiently at the snowy ground. Her dark green eyes shone with indescribable excitement.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:34

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice, face twitching in a smile. Fernpaw reminded her of her kits. "We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. She has proven herself worthy to climb the ranks of WindClan and receive her warrior name. Fernpaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued with the ceremony. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Fernpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Quailfeather nudged her apprentice good-naturedly with her shoulder as the leader called out her name. She had told Ashstar just yesterday that Fernpaw was ready to be a warrior, and she was excited to see how the gray she-cat would do!

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:38

Fernpaw trembled from nose to tail-tip with excitement. She took a deep breath, not to calm her nerves, but to contain her energy and keep from having any sudden outbursts. She stepped forward into the center of the clearing, standing straight and tall. "I do!" she meowed loudly and clearly, wishing to prove to her fellow warrior Clanmates she truly was ready to join their ranks.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 12:29

OOC: I changed "energy" to "warmth" since both energy and enthusiasm seemed redundant to me, but I can change it if you want~

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Fernpaw, from this moment you will be known as Fernfeather. StarClan honors your warmth and enthusiasm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, finishing the ceremony.

Quailfeather watched with a proud smile on her face as her third apprentice gained her name. She was possibly the most capable one she'd trained, and as long as she kept a good brain in her head she'd do well as a warrior. And, she was definitely touched that the new warrior had requested her name as a homage- honestly, the she-cat was almost like a daughter to her, after Mistpaw's disappearance. "Fernfeather! Fernfeather!" she cheered, glowing pride in her frost-blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 13:20

(OOC: Warmth sounds better actually! :3)

The newly named Fernfeather bowed her head to her leader, giving her a respectful lick on the shoulder. She felt about ready to burst with joy. She felt great happiness at her mentor cheering her new name among the other cats in her Clan.

She turned to Quailfeather and bowed her head to her, giving her shoulder a respectful lick as well. "Thank you so very much for everything you've done for me. I will be forever grateful." It was rare for her to be calm and serene, but she felt it would somehow be a level of disrespect if she behave as anything less to the cat who made her warrior ceremony possible.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Fernpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1