Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eeeehhhhhhhhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Eeeehhhhhhhhh Empty
PostEeeehhhhhhhhh

So I won't be posting for a few days.. maybe a week.. and a half maybe... I don't know. But I just won't be posting for a bit because im brain dead.. and a little depressed. I just don't feel like writing much, cuz I'm kinda struggling with life.. yeah it sucks. But yeah, don't worry to much about me being 'kinda depressed' cause that's kinda my own problem, and it will (hopefully) pass. The point is that I just don't have enough in me to do certain things. Writing is one of them. I'll try to write as soon as my brain wakes up from being temporarily dead. Weeeelpp bye!

~Ivyy

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Eeeehhhhhhhhh :: Comments

Ripped
Re: Eeeehhhhhhhhh
Post Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 14:24 by Ripped