Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The bored daisy{open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

The bored daisy{open} Empty
PostSubject: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 8:23

Daisypaw left camp trying to find something to do. She missed hanging out with her friends but they where all busy and she wasn't. She kept walking until she got to a tree with moss infront of it. She layed down on the moss and dozed off forgetting about what she's was doing. She hoped a predator wouldn't get her while she was asleep but she knew if it was Shen would kill the creature before it even got a bite.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 9:31

Whitepaw enjoyed walking around the territory. The walks cleared her mind and allowed her to get a better feel off her surrounding. The orange she-cat moved with stealth through the forest, but stopped dead when something caught her eye. There was a black blob of fur laying on the moss. Her heart was beating into her rib cage like it was trying to escape before she figured out it was a cat, a small cat at that. Whitepaw edged closer, and realized that she was familiar with the black blob. She poked Daisypaw with her paw to wake the sleeping feline. "Daisypaw..." She whispered. "Wake up." Whitepaw had her guard up just in case she ebony cat woke with a fright.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 10:39

Daisypaw felt movement and someone calling. "ugh who's there?" she asked sleepily. She opened her eyes and saw the familiar pelt of one of her friends. "oh whitepaw its you what are you doing out here alone?" she asked getting more awake. She sat up and groomed her fur which was now dirty. She remembered that she was in the forest and wondered why white paw was there.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 11:22

The orange cat tilted her head to the side. "I could ask you the same,
Daisypaw."
She said as the other she-cat cleaned her fur. "...but, I am taking my daily walk around the territory, you know get more acquainted with it." Whitepaw sat down and laid her tail over her paws daintily.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 11:28

Daisypaw smiled at the younger cat. "well I was out here because I was bored in camp and my friends where busy." she said then went back to grooming her tail.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:50

The orange cat nodded. She wasn't usually one for many words. Whitepaw continued to sit until she decided she would continue with her purpose. "Well would you like to join me on my walk?"

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:53

Daisypaw smiled and stood up. "ya I would love to." she said and waited till the walking began.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 11:52

Whitepaw nodded at the she-cat's answer and made her way towards Snakerocks. Maybe they could get a little hunting done. The orange she-cat was sort of nervous because of all the dangers that lurked around that part of the territory.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 13:52

OOC: DaisyHeart is warrior now so my rping my be messed up

Ic: Daisypaw followed with a big smile. She finally had something to do and a new friend to do it with. She seen whitepaw around but not much. She noticed where they where going and got uneasy. "are you sure it's safe to come here?" she asked.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bored daisy{open}   The bored daisy{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The bored daisy{open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-