Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip Empty
PostSubject: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 18:00

Littlebrook got to her paws after finishing her squirrel and made her way to the apprentice's den to wake up Scorchpaw. She wasn't particularly fond of him because of the trouble her caused unnecessarily, but nevertheless, he was ready for his Moonstone Journey. "Scorchpaw, get up. It's time to go." She meowed, prodding him gently. "I'll be waiting at the entrance." She meowed and made her way to the medicine cat den to pick up the herbs. After gulping hers down, she picked up Scorchpaw's and went to wait for the tom by the entrance.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip Sign_s13
Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 18:42

Scorchpaw mumbled tiredly as he stirred in his nest. After several moments, he slowly rose from his sleeping place, his side messied from sleep. Yawning, he stumbled out of the apprentices' den. He looked over at Littlebrook, recognizing her to be the cat who woke him up, and he sighed quietly in annoyance as he padded over to her. He was going to be a good and respectful apprentice today, no matter how much the idea aggravated him. He wanted to become a warrior after all, and no one would want a grumpy, rude, aggressive warrior to join their midst.

"Yes, Littlebrook?" he meowed as politely as he could, blinking up at her with curious orange eyes.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 6:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 16:49

Littlebrook looked up as Scorchpaw approached with an uncharacteristically polite expression. "We will be journeying to the Moonstone today, Scorchpaw. You'll need to eat these herbs, and then we can get going." She meowed, nosing the herb bundle towards the tom. "They don't taste that great." She warned, but as soon as the herbs had disappeared down his throat, they headed out towards Highstones.

They walked for quite a bit before the roaring and stink of the Thunderpath hit their ears and nose. She looked to Scorchpaw with serious eyes, "I know you don't like me, but right now you need to listen to every word I say and do not cross without my saying so. You hear me?" She told him, staring intently into the black apprentice's amber eyes. Once she was sure he understood, she checked the thunderpath for any signs of monsters when an opening came. "Okay.. Now!" She yowled as the last monster raced down the rough black path. She launched herself across the black top, keeping pace with Scorchpaw in case anything happened, until they finally reached the other side, chests heaving. Once she'd caught her breath, she looked towards the peaks up Highstones, "Come on. We're almost there."

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:14

Through the entire journey, from eating the herbs with a massive grimace to crossing the Thunderpath with intense fear he was trying to disguise as an attempt to shield himself from the cold, Scorchpaw listened intently to every order the ShadowClan deputy gave without complaint.

As they neared Highstones, he looked up at Littlebrook. "I... I'm sorry," he suddenly meowed, looking genuinely guilty. "I know I've been the most rotten apprentice in ShadowClan history -- possibly the most rotten in Clan history -- but... I just wanted to show the Clan I could grow to be an important part of the Clan, too. I wanted to toughen the kits so they wouldn't be scared of fighting, and I suppose I got it in my head that toms were stronger in combat than she-cats, and that she-cats should just stick to nursing kits and hunting. But that's not how Clan life works. I see that now, and I hope it isn't too late to take back all the mistakes I have made and become a better warrior than I could ever be." He bowed his head respectfully to Littlebrook, ears tilted back, eyes stinging with regret.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:40

Littlebrook's eyes widened in surprise as Scorchpaw began apologizing to her, but soon her blue gaze softened. "Scorchpaw, you're young. You've made mistakes and sometimes re-made them, but in the end, all the matters is that you realize those mistakes and try to better yourself each and everyday of your life." She meowed, looking at the tom with a somewhat proud gaze. "I forgive you, Scorchpaw. You will be a great warrior, and I'm excited to watch you grow and mature into an extraordinary young cat." She meowed softly, resting her tail across the toms shoulders comfortingly. She could see the regret in his shining amber gaze, and though it was heartbreaking to see it, she couldn't have been more proud in that moment than she already was. She had hoped this day would come soon, and how much better than right before his meeting with StarClan.

Taking a deep breath, she began to lead the black-furred tom down into the cave. "Follow behind me closely, okay?" She meowed over her shoulder. After what seemed like moons of walking in complete darkness, she was suddenly blinded by the sheer brightness that was coming off the stone before her eyes finally adjusted. "Here we are.." She meowed, looking to the apprentice. "Now all you need to do is touch your nose to the stone and let StarClan do the rest." She told him before she settled down to wait.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:48

Scorchpaw sighed softly in relief, grateful that he was forgiven. Now hopefully the rest of his Clan could forgive him, too -- especially Minnowpaw. The other apprentice had been by his side ever since he first snuck out of camp as a kit, and it honestly pained him to see the two drifting apart. Now that he had more respect for she-cats, he hoped his apology to her would help them become friends again.

And Violetshine deserved an apology as well. He couldn't remember the last time he had trained with his mentor, all his training being taken over by Crowfur. At first he wanted to avoid her because of what he thought she wasn't capable of, but now he regretted not being taught by the more than capable warrior.

He could only hope StarClan would forgive him for the way he had treated his Clan.

Taking a nervous shaky breath, he padded up to the glowing Moonstone and nestled in front of it. He placed his nose on its surface and a current of frigid cold shook him, immediately sending him into a deep sleep.

Please let StarClan be here... Please let them forgive me...

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 6:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 14:20

"Well look at what we have here.. A little Shadowclan apprentice who is hot headed, and doubts others.." The former Thunderclan deputy said. Her ginger fur laced with stars. She was sitting on top of a rock looking down at the apprentice. Her voice cold, but her intentions not so much. She wanted to see how the apprentice would respond before she continued on talking to him.

Flameclaw looked at the dark tabby tom. "What do you have to say for yourself, tom?" The deputy asked in a cold tone. Hopefully the tom wouldn't get too scared of her. She had good intentions in the end.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 14:25

Scorchpaw gulped at the powerful looking she-cat before her. If he had come to meet her before now, he would probably scoff and insult her -- and that's what made him feel even worse. He was such a horrible cat, and it seemed StarClan knew that as well.

He bowed his head, his ears flattened against his head in regret, his voice soft as he spoke. "I have nothing to say at all. My actions towards my Clanmates are inexcusable, but I hope they can be forgivable. I've been a horrible cat to ShadowClan, and they deserve far better than a rotten apprentice like me. It's truly a blessing I haven't been exiled yet. I'm sorry, StarClan."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 21:34

Flameclaw let out a small growl. "I'm not the only one you need to be fixing things with little one." It was just a small apology and that wouldn't fix anything. "If you are so loyal to your clan fix things with them and that will improve your standing with us.." She didn't like what she saw of this apprentice, but if he was willing to make the change, then there better be actions to back up his words.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 0:56

Scorchpaw flinched at the she-cat's growl, as if she had snarled at him instead, and trembled a little as she spoke. He dipped his head a little further down. "I-I will. I'll apologize to everyone for my nasty attitude and I'll be more respectful. I will do my best to make ShadowClan proud of me."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip   Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorchpaw's Moonstone Trip
Page 1 of 1