Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Will You Be My Friend? (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Where in StarClan's name was Robinpaw? Swooppaw hadn't seen her anywhere since he had returned from training, and that had been a while ago. He searched around camp, heartbeat growing quicker and quicker as he couldn't find any of his family members. He saw some cats coming and leaving from their patrols every so often, but they ignored him and talked to each other. He needed a friend to talk to, and he needed one now. After combing through every nook and cranny that the camp provided, he gave up and sat down, on the verge of crying. He felt so alone. One of his siblings would appear sometime, right? Olivekit and Robinpaw were his best friends in the whole world, and at least he already knew his other siblings. Looking around the clan of cats that weren't talking to him, he let out a whimper of fear. Was his destiny to be alone in a clan full of cats? In vain, he once again searched for one of his friends, but to no avail. He ended up slumping down next to the fresh-kill pile, trembling.
"Will anyone be my friend please?" he called out to the clan desperately. He didn't care if he sounded like a little kit. He needed to have a friend right then, and he would do whatever it took to get one.

Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Birchpaw huffed as she shook bits of moss out her fur. Why couldn't the others take the chore sometimes? They always got to patrol! Pushing out of the elder's den, she spotted Swooppaw. He was... trembling? Why? She trotted up to him with a worried look on her face. "Are you alright?"

Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:51 pm

"Swooppaw? Swooppaw!" Robinpaw saw her brother, he looked so...upset. She couldn't bear to see him like this! She ran over to his side. "Sorry, I was late back from training. Don't be sad.." she spoke gently, flicking her tail as she looked at her brother.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 5:11 am

Dovepaw looked at where all the commotion was going on. Swooppaw was close to tears. As self-absorbed as Dovepaw was, she had a soft spot for her young Clanmates. She walked over to Swooppaw and sat down next to him. "Hey, you OK?" she asked.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 3:24 pm

"Uh, I'm fine. Sorry about that." His fear had let go a little bit when Birchpaw came over, and let go completely when Robinpaw had arrived. She had just been late from training, she hadn't been hiding from him. By the time Dovepaw got there, his loneliness was almost nonexistent. He had friends by his side now. But he also had a new problem. He didn't want these new cats thinking he was crazy and insecure, especially since they were potential new friends. Getting back to his paws, he smiled cheerfully at them, trying to seem both friendly and reassured. He needed them to know he was perfectly fine now.
"I just got a little lonely. Will you be my friends?"

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Dovepaw smiled at Swooppaw. "Sure I'll be your friend!" she said. The more, the merrier! The more to look up to me, the merrier, she thought slyly.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Heatherpetal took quick notice to Swooppaw's timidity and loneliness. Despite having so many other cats around him offering to be his friend, she felt she needed to offer her friendship to the apprentice as well. She was in his paws as an apprentice herself once upon a time, and though she was still shy and timid at times she truly felt a little more confident because of the close bonds she had made with Emberpaw and Reedheart. She padded over to Swooppaw, blinking kindly at him.

"Hello there, Swooppaw," she greeted kindly, pushing her anxiety and secret fear of being rejected by the apprentice aside. "I would like to be your friend as well, if you would have me."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 am

"I'll be your friend for sure!" Birchpaw laughed. "We can train together too! she meowed. It was always good to help your clanmates, especially when it was as easy as offering friendship! She'd do anything to make her clan better.

Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Yay! Thanks for being my friend, all of you. Maybe we could go on a patrol some time?" Swooppaw suggested. Relief swelled up in his chest at their replies, and even another cat who wanted to be his friend. This was the end of days like this where he was all alone in a clan full of cats. At least one of them would probably be in camp whenever he was there, and he was smart enough to know that it was dangerous for a young apprentice to go out of camp alone, as well as thinking it was terrifying. Smiling at all of his new friends, he continued. "You are all so nice."

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 3:48 am

Robinpaw grinned, nudging her brother with her shoulder. "Sure thing, brother. We should go patrol one day, good idea!" she said cheerfully. Now that Swooppaw was happy, Robinpaw could be too!

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Friend? (Open)   Will You Be My Friend? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will You Be My Friend? (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: