Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Be Stupid Together!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

Let's Be Stupid Together! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:56

It was mid-morning, and although the ground was covered in snow, the sky was clear and the sun shone, weak but determined.
Mintpaw skipped into the snow-covered forest, her murky green eyes narrowed. She was looking for trouble, and had a feeling it would show itself sooner or later. Until then, she'd just have to keep walking.

She trotted deeper into the territory, hopping over snow-lumps in a game she had made up on the spot. Grinning, she spotted a series of fallen trees and crouched down, wiggling her haunches in concentration.
With a triumphant huff she threw herself at the nearest log, springing off of it and landing on the next, and so forth. With a laugh she made to leap onto the last log, but misjudged her jump. Her front paws landed on the slippery, icy bark and the next thing she knew, she was buried in snow.
"Gah! Help!" She mewed, laughing and flailing her paws playfully as she attempted to make her way out of the snowdrift. But of course, nobody could hear her.
Could they?

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 9:42

Buzzardpaw liked snow. He liked the look of it, he liked the feel of it. He enjoyed playing in it. He had been making snow-StarClanners when he heard Mintpaw yell out, Gah! Help! He got up, admiring his imprint in the snow for a moment, before walking over to the snowdrift Mintpaw was trapped in. "Hmmm, maybe I will help you..." he said, surveying the scene before him. "But," he added with a mischeivous grin, "Then again, maybe I won't." He leapt nimbly over the buried she-cat, flicking his tail over her nose as he went. He reached out his paw and prodded Mintpaw with it. "Hey, if you could get in, you can get out, right?" he sat there and repeated those words several times until getting bored. "You're no fun. I guess I'll just pull you out..." He reached his paw out and unsheathed his claws, hooking onto Mintpaw's scruff. After some effort, Mintpaw was mostly out of the snow. "How did you even get into this situation?" he asked, a quizzical look on his face.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:23

"Hey, what's all this fuss?" Echopaw trodded up to the younger apprentices, and snorted in laughter. "You're supposed to stay out of snow piles, Mintpaw." the she-cat purred in amusement, trodding over and brushing off snow with her tail.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 21:06

Silentpaw, being the motherly floofball that he was, ran over to Mintpaw with a worried and stern expression. "M-Mintpaw! Are you okay? Y-You should be careful next time! W-What if nobody was there to s-save you?" he quietly stuttered. The tom inspected the she-cat for any injuries. After a few seconds, he backed away and let out a sigh. He shyly looked down. Why was he always worrying? Buzzardpaw and Echopaw were making fun of the situation but why couldn't he? The large apprentice gave them a cute and awkward smile. He was a giant and fluffy kit.

OOC: Postin' late 0^0/ Finals are gonna be the end of meeeee!

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Mon 10 Jun 2019 - 1:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 16:05

Mumblepaw was supposed to be hunting. He had no idea why he had been sent out, or what it was supposed to serve, but he had followed close by Echopaw. It was unsafe for him to go out alone. There should have been a warrior. At least that was what he had been been mumbling to himself as he slowly pawed his way through the snow. Thankfully, because it was a decently sunny winter day and they weren't too incredibly far from the safety of camp, there seemed to be many apprentices around. Just as he was staring ahead in the snow to continue his search for some scrap of food, a chatter arose to the left. He quickly recognized his sister in the voices and with a twitch of his ear abandoned the idea of hunting. The apprentice had barely been trained to do so and felt there was no point in the futile attempts. Besides, it was an excuse to be around other instead of alone and exposed in the forest.

"What's going on?" He meowed softly, padding over through the snow drifts. A few flakes collected on his pelt and he shook himself to try to discard them. It was a pointless attempt as more only gathered while he continued on. Wrinkling his nose in annoyance, Mumblepaw settled back on his tail-less haunches right next to Echopaw. His rump was met with the cold ground, but it was a feeling he was quickly growing accustomed to. The tiny black and white tom found himself wishing for the hundredth time that he had been born in greenleaf instead. A chill caused him to shiver as he looked up at the much larger apprentices for an answer.

Let's Be Stupid Together! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 20:51

OOC: just gonna move this along~ Feel free to join still!

IC:
Mintpaw chuckled as Buzzardpaw approached. "W-Whaddaya mean y-you won't help m-ne?" She squeaked in mock anger, still giggling as Buzzardpaw heaved her out of the snowdrift. "I-I was just... practicing, that's all." She mewed, slightly embarrassed. "I-It was p-probably better than y-you could d-do!"

Before the tiny tabby had time to say anything else, Echopaw trotted towards them. "D-duh. I-I know that we're n-not supposed to play i-in the snow." Mintpaw scooped up a pawful of the cold white snow and flung it at the older apprentice, hitting her squarely in the face. "B-but there's nobody to tell u-us off out h-here!" The pale apprentice turned as Silentpaw approached and her expression softened until she was embarrassed yet again. "H-hey, my s-sister's supposed t-to get all the attention." She joked. D-don't make a fuss over m-me, I-I'm fine. Trying to lighten up the mood a little, Mintpaw trotted over to a larger snowdrift with a mischevious grin. "I-If I wasn't o-okay, c-could I do t-this?!" She turned and dug a hole in the snow, sending a mountain of it onto Silentpaw's head. "Hah! S-See? I-I'm fine!" She turned to leap back onto the logs, but promptly fell back into the deeper part of the snow and only had time to yelp before she disappeared, laughing harder than ever.

"What's going on?" Mintpaw clawed her way as much as possible out of the snow, but only managed to poke her ears out. She turned them towards where she thought Mumblepaw was and gave them a flick. "Hi M-Mumblepaw," She mewed, her barely suppressed laughter muffled by the snow as she tried to be as serious as possible. The usually meek apprentice was the center of attention for the first time- she wasn't going to let it go to waste. "How's t-training going?"

PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Stupid Together!   Let's Be Stupid Together! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Be Stupid Together!
Page 1 of 1