Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaypaw {Ja}, Fallowpaw {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2420
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warrior{G}, Shadowclan Senior Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Kit {Fn}, WindClan Elder{Sil}, RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice {Fa}, SkyClan Warrior {Sw}, WindClan Experienced Warrior {Br}, Standard Rogue {Fe}, SkyClan 'Paw {Ja}

PostSubject: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 pm

~~~QUESTIONAIRE TIME~~~

Living
gustpuddle -> windclan
silentstrike -> windclan
blazeflight -> shadowclan
swiftpaw -> skyclan
dustcloud -> thunderclan

Code:

[b]who is asking:[/b]
[b]cat being asked:[/b]
[b]question:[/b]

RiverClan MCA  ♛  Site Moderator  ♛  WCC's Resident Witch
|Dustcloud|Fallowpaw|Ivypaw|Specklekit|Sparrowkit|

|Blazeflight|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|

Last edited by Maple on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3133
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Cat Asking Question:Nectarleap
Cat Being Asked: Silentstrike
Question: Do you think that I am a good brother? Was I a good apprentice?

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire     
ShadowClan - Exile
   Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaypaw {Ja}, Fallowpaw {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warrior{G}, Shadowclan Senior Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Kit {Fn}, WindClan Elder{Sil}, RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice {Fa}, SkyClan Warrior {Sw}, WindClan Experienced Warrior {Br}, Standard Rogue {Fe}, SkyClan 'Paw {Ja}

PostSubject: Re: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:
Cat Asking Question:Nectarleap
Cat Being Asked: Silentstrike
Question: Do you think that I am a good brother? Was I a good apprentice?

"Nectarleap, you are a better brother than I could ever ask for. You are kind, compassionate, and more than I could ever ask for. You, Quailfeather, and Laurelsong are my whole world. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Were you a good apprentice? The best one I think I've ever had. Well, I take that back. I'm not supposed to play favorites. You almost never complained, were a hard worker, and... well, you didn't break the rules too much. The only thing I can think of that you didn't do right was... well, your jokes were kind of flat. But you've improved, I promise!"

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxkit, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm*
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3247
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan Kit, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Cat Asking Question: Leafstorm
Cat Being Asked: Maplecloud
Question: "Why were you never there for me when I was an apprentice? Did I do something wrong?"

*not actually 69 years old*
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Drippy wrote:
Cat Asking Question: Leafstorm
Cat Being Asked: Maplecloud
Question: "Why were you never there for me when I was an apprentice? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Leafstorm. You did nothing wrong, I am to blame. I made a very poor decision, and it is rather painful for me to discuss right this minute. Blizzardstar and I have talked, and everything is settled now. If there is anything I can do for you to make it up, will you let me?"

Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 am

bumpy-bump!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)   

Back to top Go down

Hey Look! Another One! (Ask Maple's Character's)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: