Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Seer's Characters

Go down 
+3
Ash
Middy
Seer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Ask Seer's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:31 pm

so I'm still sick and not going anywhere, so I decided to jump onto this bandwagon bc why not at this point. some pictures will get a drawing in response, some won't so it's kind of luck of the draw with all of this. same rules as everybody else I guess

go ham
spam me as much as you want

LIVING:
BrindlewhiskerWindClan Deputy
SplashwillowRiverClan Queen
ElmcloudSkyClan Warrior
Wolfpaw → ShadowClan Apprentice
ThistlepawThunderClan Apprentice

DECEASED:
Shadewillow → ShadowClan Warrior
CloudrunnerWindClan Warrior
PoppypawThunderClan Apprentice
AddergazeSkyClan Experienced Warrior

Wanna talk? Just fill out this form right here!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Who is Asking?[/b]
[b]Who is Being Asked?[/b]
[b]What is the Question?[/b]

Ask Seer's Characters Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Username: Middy
Who is Asking? Lilytail
Who is Being Asked? Splashwillow
What is the Question? Have you ever experienced something that has changed the way you think and act now?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Username: Ash
Who is Asking? Snowpaw
What is the Question? "What do you think of Shellwater? Why don't you talk with her like you do with Otterleap? And... who was Snowpaw, your sister? What was she like?"

Who is Asking? Ashstar
Who is Being Asked? Brindlewhisker
What is the Question? "Did you ever regret becoming my deputy? Do you think I'm a good leader?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Username: Maple
Who is Asking? Swiftkit
Who is Being Asked? Addergaze
What is the Question? "What was it like being a warrior? Did you like Skyclan? How do you think I could become the best warrior in Skyclan, ever!?"

Swiftkit obviously doesn't know adder, but we can assume he heard some story or something~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Middy-chan wrote:
Username: Middy
Who is Asking? Lilytail
What is the Question? Have you ever experienced something that has changed the way you think and act now?

"I'd like to think that throughout my life, I've had several unique, eye-opening experiences that have changed my perspective about everything. I've seen the lives of countless cats and the rise and fall of Leaders, but, truth be told, I think the birth of my kits was the most impactful experience in my life- they were the missing pieces of me I didn't even realize that I had lost. My kits, both adoptive and biological, made me realize who I am and just how I fit into this world."

Ash wrote:
Who is Asking? Snowpaw
What is the Question? "What do you think of Shellwater? Why don't you talk with her like you do with Otterleap? And... who was Snowpaw, your sister? What was she like?"

"Shellwater and I have...some what of a strained relationship. While she is my mother, I don't agree with many of the choices she made in the past and find some of them a bit difficult to forgive. And so for that reason I'm putting some distance between us. I just...need time to think over her actions and make peace with them without her interference."

"Snowpaw was one of my littermates- I assume that, by now, you have realized that you are named after her. She was a very kind she-cat who was always the best at breaking up silly nursery quarrels. She...deserved better than the fate that befell her and I miss her greatly."

Ash wrote:
Who is Asking? Ashstar
What is the Question? "Did you ever regret becoming my deputy? Do you think I'm a good leader?"

"I regret many things in my life, but becoming your Deputy is not one of them. I might of been unsure of my capabilities whenever I first was appointed Deputy, but now I know things are as they should be. This path is a difficult one at best, but it inspires hope in me, not fear or regret. You've lead our Clan through war, fire, sickness and seasons of countless hardships. We're still standing- and as strong as we've ever been, I might add. If that doesn't make you out to be a good Leader, then I don't know what else possibly could."

Maple wrote:
Username: Maple
Who is Asking? Swiftkit
Who is Being Asked? Addergaze
What is the Question? "What was it like being a warrior? Did you like Skyclan? How do you think I could become the best warrior in Skyclan, ever!?"

Swiftkit obviously doesn't know adder, but we can assume he heard some story or something~

"Growing up, you think that becoming a Warrior equates to all this power and seniority. Then once you actually become one, all it means is more constant work with even less praise. But it was still the best time of my life- even if it was spent being bossed around. And of course I liked SkyClan, loved it even, it's the best Clan in the forest. How could you not love it?"

"There ain't no guideline to becoming the best Warrior- all you gotta do is put your Clan before you and do the best you possibly can."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Username: Squirrelnose
Who is Asking? Swooppaw
Who is Being Asked? Thistlepaw
What is the Question? Will you be my friend?

Ask Seer's Characters Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 pm

just pretend willow knows she's half rc, it'll make this easier
Username: Drippy
Who is Asking? Willowheart
What is the Question? "Do you hate me? For being born? For... for killing my mother?"

Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:
Username: Squirrelnose
Who is Asking? Swooppaw
Who is Being Asked? Thistlepaw
What is the Question? Will you be my friend?

"Well sure! I don't have that many friends, so it'd be nice to make a new one."

Drippy wrote:
just pretend willow knows she's half rc, it'll make this easier
Username: Drippy
Who is Asking? Willowheart
What is the Question? "Do you hate me? For being born? For... for killing my mother?"

"Of course not. Kits should never suffer the consequences for the actions that their parents took. Sparkwillow loved you very much, enough to where she was content with the idea of giving her life for you and your littermates, and so do I."

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Username: Hazel
Who is Asking? Silverpaw
What is the Question? Do you think i'll ever be as amazing as you? I wish to be a big help in the clan!
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Hazel wrote:
Username: Hazel
Who is Asking? Silverpaw
What is the Question? Do you think i'll ever be as amazing as you? I wish to be a big help in the clan!

"Of course you will! You have an infinite amount of potential in you, little one. I'm sure one day you'll do incredible things that far outshine my own accomplishments."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Seer's Characters   Ask Seer's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Seer's Characters
Page 1 of 1