Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Ask Drip's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormstrike
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 2864
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Ask Drip's Characters   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Hey friends

I think you know the drill by now

Code:
Code:
[b]Cat being asked[/b]:
[b]Who's Asking[/b]:
[b]Question[/b]:

Characters:

Living:
Leafstorm
Sharptooth
Rowantalon
Mintpaw
Stormkit

Deceased:
Willowheart
Sunpaw
Flowerpetal
Gingerheart

Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (20/80) Sharptooth (80/240) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thistlekit, NPC Kit of Windclan (not pictured above)

Last edited by Drippy on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graypaw, Brushpaw (NPC). Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3896
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Queen, Former SC Loner, SC NPC Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Cat being asked: Gingerheart
Who's Asking: Ashstar
Question: "Why.. why did you leave WindClan? Is there something I could have done for you to make you more comfortable? Would you ever have come back?"

Snowblossom~Quailfeather~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~Shellwater~Brushpaw
RC Queen~WC Senior Warrior~Loner~WC Newly Appointed Warrior~RC Elder~SC NPC Apprentice

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)
Reminder Board

Proud Survivor of the 2k16 Dark Forest Rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 pm

I don't know what I started but I'm proud.

Cat being asked: Sunny
Who's Asking: Falcon
Question: I-is th-there anything I c-can do for y-you? I d-don't want you to b-be sad.

falcon just cares about everyone and he's not stopping

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan NAW
#ff9900 Wildfire NAW #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3080
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Cat being asked: Leafstorm
Who's Asking: Coyotefang
Question: Do you think I'll ever to be able to find happiness within the clan? Do you think I'm supposed to be in Thunderclan?

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~Darkkit
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1109
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Deputy// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Experienced warrior ~~~~Npc kitty

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Cat being asked: Rowantalon
Who's Asking: Crowfur
Question: Are you proud of what I have become? Did you have a dream besides being a great father to your kin?

Birdflight---Lilytail---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentpaw By: Jay Bird
(ff9933)---(cc6699)---(cc9900)---(000066)---(99cc33)
TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC deputy---SC exp warrior--SkC apprentice

♡♡WINDCLAN'S DEPUTY♡♡

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2677
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Cat being asked: Flowerpetal
Who's Asking: Nutfur
Question: Are you mad at me for not being able to save you?

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormstrike
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:05 pm

wow i didn't think this would go far at all

Ash wrote:
Cat being asked: Gingerheart
Who's Asking: Ashstar
Question: "Why.. why did you leave WindClan? Is there something I could have done for you to make you more comfortable? Would you ever have come back?"

"Honestly? I don't know. There was so much I wanted to be, but when I was with Windclan, it all felt... wrong. So I traveled abroad for a while, looking for answers. Eventually, though, I realized that the question I had would never be answered. And that was okay.
"I tried to come back, I really did, but that simply wasn't Starclan's plan for me. While crossing the Thunderpath, I was attacked by a monster and died on the edge of Windclan's territory."

Jughead's corpse wrote:
I don't know what I started but I'm proud.

Cat being asked: Sunny
Who's Asking: Falcon
Question: I-is th-there anything I c-can do for y-you? I d-don't want you to b-be sad.

falcon just cares about everyone and he's not stopping

"Just... don't ever leave me. Okay?"

Ripped wrote:
Who's Asking: Coyotefang
Question: Do you think I'll ever to be able to find happiness within the clan? Do you think I'm supposed to be in Thunderclan?

"Well... yes. When I first looked at you, I saw a small young tom who could barely stand up for himself, let alone others.
But over the past few moons, you've really grown. I certainly saw the potential for a wise, trusted warrior. Perhaps even a leader someday.
"As for belonging in Thunderclan? It's not for me to say. You must decide where you end up in this world."

Middy-chan wrote:
Who's Asking: Crowfur
Question: Are you proud of what I have become? Did you have a dream besides being a great father to your kin?

"My eldest son... how could I not be proud? You've grown so, so much, and it seems like it was just yesterday when you were a tiny kit, barely big enough for his paws.
When I was younger, I dreamed of becoming a great leader. But now? I'm not certain. Somehow, I think it's my destiny to do something more... suitable, for a cat like me."

Squirrelnose wrote:
Cat being asked: Flowerpetal
Who's Asking: Nutfur
Question: Are you mad at me for not being able to save you?

"O-of course not! I-I should have been t-the one protecting you, you have no reason to f-feel like what you did wasn't e-enough. B-besides, it was Starclan's will that I die. M-my fate was never in your p-paws, Nutfur. A-and besides, I-I'm proud of the cat y-you've become, for what it's w-worth."

Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (20/80) Sharptooth (80/240) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thistlekit, NPC Kit of Windclan (not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Female
Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 pm

has it been over a month?
probably
but heck rules are for NERDS lezzgo

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 pm

I have released hell once more. <3

Who's Asking: Birchheart
Question: "Is it wrong to mourn mother? She did such a horrible thing and I looked up to her! If I've been idolizing a killer... what does that make me?"

Cat being asked: Sharptooth
Who's Asking: Boarpaw, the best rat in town.
Question: "Why did you get so welcoming towards me? My actions almost killed the both of us and now, you've got a broken leg! I simply shivered half-to-death. How could you turn around and call me a hero for that?

Cat being asked: Sharptooth
Who's Asking: Wildfire
Question: "What were you planning on doing? We could have stopped all the pain, couldn't we? I thought you had a plan to save my sister and your mother!"

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan NAW
#ff9900 Wildfire NAW #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shadefang♂, (c) Fernwing♀, (d) Spiderpaw♂, (e) Flurrypaw♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 2481
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) RiverClan - Warrior, (c) WindClan - Young Warrior, (d) SkyClan - Apprentice, (e) RiverClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:50 pm

(For the record, this question is not canon, I'm just curious. XD)

Who's Asking: Scorchfang
Question: "Um... Rowantalon? What would you say if... if I told you I used to have a RiverClan mate, and said RiverClan mate ended up having my kit? Of course I've decided I'd much rather be loyal to ShadowClan than to her! I just wanted to know what you would think."

(Second sig by Jay Bird)

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Shadefang♂ ~ Warrior of RiverClan ~ #622d0b
Fernwing♀ ~ Young Warrior of WindClan ~ #8ab03c
Spiderpaw♂ ~ Apprentice of SkyClan ~ #ffcf40
Flurrypaw♀ ~ Apprentice of RiverClan ~ #00ff00

Snowkit♀ ~ NPC Kit of ThunderClan ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2677
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:37 am

Who's Asking: Swoopnose
Question: "Any tips on being a father?"

Cat being asked: Stormkit
Who's Asking:Nutfur
Question: "What are your thoughts about the war, and about loyalty? What's it like being a kit during these times?"

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaykit {Ja}, Fallowkit {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2057
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warriors{G & Sil}, Shadowclan Experienced Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, Skyclan 'Paw{Sw}, RiverClan Unborn Kit {F}

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:50 am

Who's Asking: Dustcloud
Question: "Why d-did you choose t-to stay w-with me? You c-could have m-m-moved on, had a m-mate with s-someone in y-your own C-Clan. B-But you stayed b-by my s-side. W-Why?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Drip's Characters   

Back to top Go down

Ask Drip's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: