Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Rainy's Characters!

Go down 
+5
Ash
Stags
Drippy
Middy
RainyHeart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Ask Rainy's Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:59

Like the other ones of these topics, here is the place where you can ask my characters (dead and alive) questions!  Take note though, I am an absolutely terrible artist, so all of the answers you receive will be in text form instead of much cooler sketches.  With that, fill out the template below listing your question and who is asking it (whether it be one of your own characters, or just you) and ask away! :D

Available Characters

Living
Leopardclaw
Finchstream
Ryeheart
Laurelsong
Night of Stormy Gales
Fernpaw

Deceased
Pansyface

Code:
[b]Character Asking:[/b] Who is asking the question? (This is optional)
[b]Character Being Asked:[/b] Which character of mine are you asking a question?
[b]Question:[/b]

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 22:04

Character Asking: Birdflight
Character Being Asked: Leopardclaw
Question: What did you hope or do you hope you'll accomplish in your life?

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 22:13

Character Asking: Sunpaw
Character Being Asked: Fernpaw
Question: "Is there anyone you want to impress? A certain Mr. Purrfect?"

Character Asking: Leafstorm
Question: "Are there any regrets you have about your life? Do you ever wish you could live life a little fuller? And another thing... why don't you hang out with anyone? Why are you so aloof?"

Last edited by Drippy on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:17

Character Asking: Raggedpaw
Character Being Asked: Leaopardclaw
Question: You think there's room for me to be something in ThunderClan?

Character Asking: Beekit
Character Being Asked: Ryeheart
Question: Why didn't you love me? Why did you leave me behind?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:36

Character Asking: Specklefang
Question: "Would you consider me a... friend, after all I've done?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:40

Character Asking: Quailfeather
Character Being Asked: Laurelsong
Question: "Laurelsong, have I- have I been a good mother to you?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 2:34

Middy-chan wrote:
Character Asking: Birdflight
Question: What did you hope or do you hope you'll accomplish in your life?

"Well, I've already acomplished quite a lot I would say.  I became a warrior, and then deputy, I found the love of my life and raised you and your siblings, I finally found my place in the world...I guess now I just want to serve my clan in any way possible, until it's my time to join StarClan."

Drippy wrote:
Character Asking: Sunpaw
Character Being Asked: Fernpaw
Question: "Is there anyone you want to impress? A certain Mr. Purrfect?"

"Pfft, no, are you kidding?  I don't have time for stupid sappy romance right now, I have so much training to do!  I'm going to be the best SkyClan warrior there ever was, maybe ever better than Crowstar himself!  Though...I do really want to impress Crowstar, and my dad- oh, I mean, Rippedsky.  Everyone says that my mother was a great warrior...I want to follow in her pawsteps, and keep her memory alive!"

Drippy wrote:
Character Asking: Leafstorm
Question: "Are there any regrets you have about your life? Do you ever wish you could live life a little fuller?

"......Um, well I....uh......I guess I regret...a few things.  The biggest I would say is not...stopping Rockthorn when I had the chance.  I could have stopped so much pain, so much sadness..."  "In my view, I'm already living life to the fullest.  This is all I ever wanted, a stable place in the clan, and a loving family.  I can't ask for any more than that."

Drippy wrote:
And another thing... why don't you hang out with anyone? Why are you so aloof?"

"Oh, um.....I..I'm usually quite busy you know...with patrols...and my duties and all...s..speaking of which, isn't there a patrol you should be joining Leafstorm, instead of badgering me with questions?"

Stags wrote:
Character Asking: Raggedpaw
Character Being Asked: Leaopardclaw
Question: You think there's room for me to be something in ThunderClan?

"Yes, absolutely.  ThunderClan welcomes all cats because we recognize that potential comes from everywhere, not just from within our camp walls.  Work hard, prove your loyalty, and someday you will be a warrior well deserving of the clan's respect."

Stags wrote:
Character Asking: Beekit
Character Being Asked: Ryeheart
Question: Why didn't you love me? Why did you leave me behind?

"I...I have no words to say how sorry I am, my precious daughter...I couldn't subject you to a place I knew you would be ridiculed, rejected even...I thought...that your mother's clan would be the best place for you.  I love you more than words can express...I hope you can understand that someday..."

Grey wrote:
Character Asking: Specklefang
Question: "Would you consider me a... friend, after all I've done?"

"...........

You are a powerful ally, not just to me but to ThunderClan, that I respect greatly."

Ash wrote:
Character Asking: Quailfeather
Question: "Laurelsong, have I- have I been a good mother to you?"

"You've been an amazing mother mom, why would you doubt that?  You raised me well - father too - and no matter what happens, I will always love you."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 17:16

Character Asking: Rippedsky
Character Being Asked: Pansyface
Question: Do you think I will be a good enough cat to raise your kits? I'm not sure I'm doing the best job... I try so hard with my own kits and half of them seem to dislike me...

Character Asking: Grasswhisker
Question: What did you first think of me when we started training? Where do you think you would be if I had not been your mentor?

Ask Rainy's Characters! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 17:55

Character Asking: Finchstream
Character Being Asked: Nutfur
Question: How would you react to my former romance with a WindClan apprentice?

Ask Rainy's Characters! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 17:57

Character Asking: Swiftstep
Question: Do you think we can become friends?  How do you feel about your life?

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:21

Character Asking: Maplecloud
Question: "Is being deputy hard? Is it nice having kits that you can actually have and love and cherish forever?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:08

Ripped wrote:
Character Asking: Rippedsky
Character Being Asked: Pansyface
Question: Do you think I will be a good enough cat to raise your kits? I'm not sure I'm doing the best job... I try so hard with my own kits and half of them seem to dislike me...
"You're doing great my dear friend, please don't worry.  It's very clear - even to me, here in the stars - that Fernpaw and Mintpaw love you dearly, as the parent they never had.  Please don't doubt yourself Rippedsky, you sell yourself short far too often."

Ripped wrote:
Character Asking: Grasswhisker
Question: What did you first think of me when we started training?
"Heh...I didn't really have much of an opinion to be honest.  I was so secluded back then...I didn't want to let any cat in for fear that they would just leave me eventually...and I still kind of do.  I guess I forced myself to remain neutral."  

Ripped wrote:
Where do you think you would be if I had not been your mentor?

"I've never thought about that Grasswhisker, mostly because I didn't want to.  Before you became my mentor I was a sullen, insecure, haunted shell of a cat...and without you I honestly think I would've stayed that way.  Without your motivation and inspiring words I would never have accomplished so much in my life...I can never thank you enough."

Squirrelnose wrote:
Character Asking: Finchstream
Character Being Asked: Nutfur
Question: How would you react to my former romance with a WindClan apprentice?
"W..well, if you're telling the truth, I would be very surprised, but also a little curious.  You're such a strong, loyal warrior...what in this tom could've possibly intrigued you so much as to possibly break the Warrior Code?  Whatever happened...I'm sure you made the right choice my friend."

Middy-chan wrote:
Character Asking: Swiftstep
Question: Do you think we can become friends?
"Yea, sure!  I love to hang out with all most of my clanmates, maybe you could come on patrol with me sometime!  At least you would be better company than Stoneheart..."

Middy-chan wrote:
How do you feel about your life?

"My life?  I would say it's going pretty well so far; being a warrior is great, and I love dedicating myself so I can make WindClan stronger!  Even so...I would love to have a more important role in the clan someday...I know I can get there eventually, if I just keep working hard and proving my loyalty.  Who knows, maybe someday you'll be addressing me as Laurelstar Swiftstep!"

Maple wrote:
Character Asking: Maplecloud
Question: "Is being deputy hard?
"Yes...it is hard.  Not just because of the rigorous duties though...it comes with a lot of stress.  Having to make sure patrols are going out and returning on time, apprentices are getting trained, making sure the fresh-kill pile is stocked...it can get tiring sometimes.  Not to mention the thought of someday inheriting the position of leadership weighing on your shoulders..."

Maple wrote:
"Is it nice having kits that you can actually have and love and cherish forever?"

"My family is my pride and joy, and even on the toughest of days it's refreshing to know that they will be waiting for me back at camp, ready to share a meal or just talk about our day.  Don't loose hope Maplecloud, I'm sure someday you'll be able to have a family of your own."

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:26

Character Asking: Who is asking the question? StoneheartXD
Character Being Asked: Which character of mine are you asking a question? Laurelsong of course...xD
Question: "Hey Laurelsong...are we friends? I don't know, sometimes I wonder and I get really nervous that you're just pretending to like me and planning to maim or permanently kill me because I'm friends with Nectarleap again but it's not like that was real my imagination was playing with me when we were apprentices..."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 21:36

I'm gonna bump this too :)

Wave I'll answer your question (very late) in a little bit~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Rainy's Characters!   Ask Rainy's Characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Rainy's Characters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: