Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 21:47

Buttercup padded softly into the forest, the strong scent of ThunderClan making her lip curl in disgust. How could any cat possibly live in such a foul-smelling place?

She had followed the little kit Mange to join a rogue-run Clan named DawnClan, led by Pigeon the Risen. However, as much as she enjoyed being with her adopted son, she could never shake off the guilt she felt for leaving the abandoned barn when the ShadowClan warrior Firestone promised to bring her news of her only surviving kit remaining -- the kit who had been stolen from her.

She wasn't able to bear not knowing what had become of her dear daughter any longer, so she snuck out of DawnClan's camp and headed straight for ThunderClan territory. She would waltz right into their filthy camp if it meant she would be able to find her dear Heather again.

Buttercup halted at the sound of a twig snapping, and she stealthily slipped under a snow-covered bush, believing the stench of their own fur would mask her own scent.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 9:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 21:47

Heatherpetal weaved through the tall trees, her head and tail held high. This was her very first patrol as a warrior, and she was thrilled to be spending it with her adopted sister Birdflight. Birchpaw was always a pleasure to be around as well, and though she still felt quite nervous around the intimidating Specklefang she had also learned to respect the strong, stoic she-cat for her bravery and endurance -- not to mention she was still the mentor of her best friend, so it was only reasonable she stayed on her good side.

Heatherpetal stopped in her tracks when a strangely familiar scent caught her attention. "Does anyone else smell that?" she meowed cautiously.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 21:57

Birchpaw's head seemed to be on a swivel, without her mentor, she had very little time out camp. This was her second time out and it certainly felt like she needed to see everything before being stuck inside again. Perhaps she'd get her father Leafstorm to take her out on a patrol sometime. For now, she was happy to be out with the three warriors. She paused when Heatherpetal spoke up. "It smells kinda like... The Thunderpath?" She said perplexed.

Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:14

"No Birchpaw, it's something else, like a... rogue." Specklefang snarled, taking a paw step forwards, as the most senior warrior of the patrol they were her responsibility. Raising her head, Specklefang struggled to draw in scents that were not the thunderpaths, but she managed. Glowering into the bushes, she waited. "Birchpaw, behind me, Birdflight and Heatherpetal you'll flank Birchpaw. I can't get a clear scent so I don't know if there's more than one. We will let it come to us." Specklefang growled, her fur bristling as she searched the area, no idea where the rogue was residing.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 10:16

Birdflight let out a defensive, low growl. She did as Specklefang  said. The calico she-cat wrinkled her nose at the bad smell coming from what seemed to be a rogue. She didn't know why it was in Thunderclan territory but she knew it would be here no more once the patrol spotted it. "Why do you guys think it's in Thunderclan territory?" she quietly asked.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 10:29

Buttercup waited silently in the bushes, peeking out through the snow-covered branches -- until she spotted the sandy-colored she-cat she hadn't seen in moons. Throwing caution to the wind, she stood up and walked out into the open, staring at Heatherpetal as if caught in a trance. Her voice was soft with disbelief as she slowly approached the youngest warrior in the patrol. "Heather?... Is that you?"

Heatherpetal physically flinched, but forced herself not to move from the position Specklefang commanded her to take. How in StarClan's name was she here?! She hadn't seen hide nor tail of her ever since she first joined ThunderClan, and now she was here again? She thought becoming a warrior would finally get rid of her once and for all, that her undying dedication to the Clan would convince the queen that she wanted nothing more to do with her! "Wh-What... What are you doing here?" she asked nervously.

"Heather! Oh, Heather, my kit, it's really you!" Buttercup meowed loudly, rapidly approaching her now. She stopped in her tracks when Heatherpetal took a single step back, her ears flattened and her fur beginning to raise. "Heather, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see your mother after all this time?"

"I-I'm named Heatherpetal now," Heatherpetal muttered softly, not looking up at the rogue.

"Heather... petal...?" Buttercup stayed silent for several moments. Then she finally acknowledged Birdflight, Specklefang, and Birchpaw, and her ice-blue eyes narrowed at them with hatred. She stood before the other three she-cats, her hackles raised. "You! You three are ThunderClan, aren't you? First you steal my kit from me, and then you give her an entirely new name? How dare you!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 15:50

(OOC: I perfectly understand that everyone has busy lives outside of WCC, but this is just a friendly little reminder that the topic still exists. I need Buttercup dead so I can proceed with Scorchpaw's and Sweetpaw's plot. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 16:43

Birchpaw scoffed, "Her name is still Heather, it just has more added to it. That's a sign of honor! You should be proud!" she hissed, not happy about the title being talked down upon. She got behind her mother as instructed but, she felt as if this was hiding and didn't like it.
Hopefully, Specklefang had a plan that involved her doing something better than taking cover.
"You're trespassing on our territory in Leafbare and you're costing us prey by disturbing the forest. You shouldn't be here."

Sorry about that, my Spanish teacher decided to have her semester exam three weeks early and told us the week before so I've been stressing over it trying to prepare for tomorrow))

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 11:22

Specklefang was stepping between Heatherpetal and the rogue the moment she made the connection. Curling her lip the massive she-cat dwarfed the scrawny rogue, her claws unsheathing as she glowered down at the rogue queen. "It was her own choice to leave you, rogue." Specklefang spat plainly, taking a step forwards, driving the rogue back. "Know your place, you will leave this territory immediately, no warrior of Thunderclan that has proven themselves as much as Heatherpetal has will not leave with you. Nothing ties you here, for I dare say your kit doesn't want you for a mother anymore." Specklefang snapped, her broken tail lashing.

But the large warrior turned to Heatherpetal. "Unless you wish to go with your mother? You've already proven yourself as a warrior unless you want to throw it all away for this rat? Lose any respect you have gained, and companionship you have built with your clan-mates, and that greatest feeling of bringing in a rabbit on the hardest days of leaf-bare." Specklefang meowed, still in between the two she-cats.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 13:47

Birdflight narrowed her eyes.  How dare this rogue come into Thunderclan territory and take her adopted sister away from the ones she truly loves. From everyone that really cares for her. From her true family. Her tail bristled as she thought about Heatherpetal leaving and never coming back. She loved her sister dearly and would do anything to keep her here and safe. The calico warrior didn't speak any words but all her feelings were evident on her face.

OOC: Ahhhhhh I'm sorry for this late response!! ;-;/

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 14:07

Heatherpetal's eyes widened with rage, but this time it wasn't directed towards her mother. She turned on Specklefang, her tail lashing back and forth. She normally wouldn't dare challenge the aggressive, intimidating she-cat, but she was too angry to worry about that. "How dare you question my loyalty to ThunderClan! After everything I've done to earn my place in this Clan, after earning my warrior name and swearing my life to protect this Clan you still don't think I have what it takes to be a true warrior, all because I'm not Clanborn! Well, guess what?" Now she turned on Buttercup, snarling viciously at her. "I will not leave ThunderClan! Not with you, not with anybody! My home is and always will be ThunderClan, so you can just go and find some other mate and kits to kill, because I won't go down like my father and littermates did!"

Buttercup's eyes widened in fear, backing away a few paces. "Wh-What are you talking about?..."

"Don't pretend I don't know! You killed my father and my littermates, all four of them! Lily, Rose, Carnation, and Cosmos! You killed them all because you thought that could get you to be with another tom, but he rejected you anyway. I barely escaped with my life, and I was brought into a Clan who cared for me and loved me and didn't want to get rid of me just to be with someone else!" She spat and lashed out a clawed paw at Buttercup, nearly hitting her on the muzzle. "Get out of our territory before I shred you, dung face!"

Buttercup reared back with a startled squeak. She had never seen her kit so aggressive before. But how could she have known?... She must've been too young to remember!

She knew how Heatherpetal knew. It was these disgusting ThunderClan cats who betrayed her! These mangy-pelts had hurt her for the last time! With a vicious snarl, she pounced on Birchpaw and slammed into her with claws outstretched, knocking her to the ground.

Buttercup used Jumping Strike on Birchpaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Buttercup
45/45 HP
120/140 SP

Birchpaw
10/20 HP
80/80 SP

(OOC: Make sure not to deplete her HP to 0, I want Heatherpetal to deal the final blow.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 21:59

OOC: Sorry about posting order but I may forget again so I just wanted to put my post in.

IC: Birdflight let out a snarl of anger. Poor Heatherpetal! She wasted no time in reaching the rogue who attacked Birchpaw. "Go away fleabag!!" she hissed with fury. The warrior turned over and slid under the she-cat and raked her belly as hard as she could. No mercy to a cat who kills their own family and tries to take away one of her siblings. She got back up with her tail swaying.
-----------------------------------
Birdflight used Half-Turn Belly Rake, dealing 13 damage and using 20 sp.

Birdflight:
60/60
180/200

Buttercup:
32/45
120/140

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 22:36

I think this is the right order but punch me if it isn't)))

Birchpaw coughed as she was knocked down, bewildered by the sudden situation she found herself it Not now! She could be in shock later. The stout apprentice slashed with her hind legs as hard as she could, clutching one of Buttercup's legs with her front claws for leverage. This cat killed her own kits, she'd kill a stranger with no problem! Birchpaw needed to avoid being so exposed.

Birchpaw used Belly Rake -7 HP, using 10 SP

Birchpaw
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Buttercup:
25/45
120/140

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 6:14

(OOC: Bump for Grey, can't proceed without her. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 9:29

(OOC: Final bump for Grey before I kill Buttercup off myself. I've been waiting for an entire month for her to die off.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)   Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Buttercup's Downfall (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next