Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All my former Warriors OCs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

All my former Warriors OCs Empty
PostSubject: All my former Warriors OCs   All my former Warriors OCs EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:09 pm

I was going through all my old drawings and junk and I found a whole kingdom of old Warrior Cat oc's. I just wanted to talk about them.

I was in second grade when I was introduced to Warriors. Naturally I made an OC for it after a while. Her name was River, just River, and she was a big mess. She was part of a three-person roleplay who was friends with Glimmersparkle and Diamondstars. She was an apprentice of Riverclan and I believed her mother was Yellowfang and her father Sunstream/star, a fictional kinda-leader of Riverclan who can control water. She was a gray tabby with blue eyes. She could control water and turn into a mer-cat and was part of a million prophecies. After third grade, we got bored of them and stopped the roleplay.

After a while I got into calico cats, which resulted in Halfpelt/star, Spottedwing (who had a pair of giant calico-ish wings), and several unnamed cats. The rare exception was Cloudfoot, a white she-cat with a limp leg for a minecraft roleplay.

One of my newest started off as a cat named Thawtooth, the deputy of one of my now-gone OC clans Rainclan. She was white with a black tail and ears and her main canines were long and stuck out a little. Not saber much, just a little. Then I made an idea that she was previously a rogue who was seperated from her family and it just evolved from there. Now her name is Frost/Frostfang, she was seperated from her family after being kidnapped by a insane other loner, saved by another loner named Flare, the leader of a group of city cats called the Sky Callers. One day a revolution came about led by the other loner Shard, who murdered Flare and chased out Frost. She lived alone for a very long time, and it was during this time she started making up fictional characters to keep herself occupied, including a "cat" of sorts named Possibly, who she started to believe was actually real and living. Schizophrenia for the win, kids. A Dark Forest cat named Snowheart saw that she was getting awfully close to the clans (not the canon ones, my oc ones Cometclan, Stormclan, Cloverclan, and Breezeclan) and started visiting her. Frost, now around 7 or 8 moons, thought of Snowheart as the opposite of Possibly and started nicknaming her Certainly for some reason. She guided her toward the clans and even convinced Cometclan's leader Nightstar to let her join by pretending to be a Starclan cat. She moved up the ranks and even became deputy. During this time Snowheart tried to convince Frostfang to kill Nightstar, and after that I'm still working on it.

I don't even know what this is, congrats if you read this far. Have a cookie

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
All my former Warriors OCs Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: All my former Warriors OCs   All my former Warriors OCs EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Wow, those grade 2 ones... So mary-sue! But what do you expect? We all want the invincible cats.

*Thanks for the cookie btw

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: All my former Warriors OCs   All my former Warriors OCs EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 4:48 pm

*slowly raises hand* What does OC stand for?

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: All my former Warriors OCs   All my former Warriors OCs EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Original Character

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my former Warriors OCs   All my former Warriors OCs Empty

Back to top Go down