Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6626

Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:52

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Ashstar yowled, jumping atop the large gray stone.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1484

PostSubject: Re: Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 13:26

Hobblekit exited the medicine cat's den and limped his way over to the Tallrock, sitting down underneath Ashstar. His expression was solemn, relieved. Finally he was becoming an apprentice.

Flickerpaw         Icekit         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6626

PostSubject: Re: Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 15:07

"One of our older members, once a WindClan kit, has rejoined our ranks. I have decided to let him redo his apprenticeship despite his age, with a new name the full requirements of any other WindClan apprentice." Ashstar nodded at Hobblekit to let him know she was referencing him. "Hobblekit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Elmpaw. Brindlewhisker, my deputy, and as cat I wholeheartedly trust to teach you all you need to know, will be your mentor. I hope she will be able to pass down all she knows on to you."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 15:38

A three-legged apprentice, eh?

Whenever Ashstar had spoken to Brindlewhisker about overtaking the newly-named Elmpaw's training, she had to admit it was a bit...worrisome. She had no experience when it came to supervising the training of cats who suffered from any sort of defects, and with the start of the cold moons, it was looking like it would be a somewhat difficult job. Rising to her paws, the Deputy kept her face friendly and unyielding as she padded towards Elmpaw. "I hope you're ready to begin your training." Brindlewhisker mewed softly, reaching out to gently touch noses with the young tom.

Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1484

PostSubject: Re: Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:27

The newly-named Elmpaw felt his heart leap inside his chest. A mentor and a new name? This was probably the best day of his life so far. He kept his outward emotions in check, however, giving a respectful and grateful nod towards the leader. He then rose to his paws and touched his cold nose to Brindlewhisker's, his green eyes shining with intensity.

"I am. I'll do my best." he mewed in response.

Flickerpaw         Icekit         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1