Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playful Playful Playful (Open?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Empty
PostSubject: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Brownkit walked around the camp, chasing a leaf around. Sometimes she would catch it, but it would slip out of her grasp. She was having so much fun. She loved chasing the leaf around. Usually, she really didn't play a lot as her mother and father died and she had no brothers or sisters. She usually stayed in her den and didn't make an friends, but today she played around camp.

Last edited by sam20055 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Stoatkit emerged from the nursery alone, his coat raised. Having lived his whole young life during Leaf-fall and Leafbare, he was now used to puffing up his fur against the cold.

His adoptive siblings had already become apprentices. Although the black-and-white kit was proud of them for their milestone, he also envied them. Now, he was alone in the nursery, and sometimes felt alienated from the other kits and the queens, except for the occasional visitation from his adoptive mother, Lilacfall. By now he was eating solids, so he didn't depend on Lilacfall anymore, but it was still nice to see her. He thought to himself, I was left behind... Just because I'm younger by a little. He shook his head in silent annoyance to himself.

Seeing the other kit, Stoatkit watched the kit run around through his now golden eyes. He shook his head again at himself. Wallowing would do him no good; a distraction would be welcome. Running up to Brownkit, he meowed in a matter-o-fact voice, "I'm joining you," before pawing at the leaf himself. He didn't ask, as he knew what he wanted and saw no reason to be polite.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Y7g3q6fuPlayful Playful Playful (Open?) Russian-blue-catPlayful Playful Playful (Open?) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:51 am

OOC: don't be mad Rosepaw just needs more topics
IC: Rosepaw came out of the apprentice den to see her friend stoatkit with another kit. She ran up to them. "hey stoatkit who's your friend?" she asked sitting down. She watched them play with leaves.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 pm

As Brownkit played, Stoatkit started playing with her. She didn't care because she liked playing with him. As she ran around and leaf landed on Rosepaw's paws and Brownkit, not thinking, attacked her paws. "Oh I'm so sorry!" Brownkit said looking at Rosepaw. "What's your name?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:07 pm

OOC: @Daisy- Well, I am kind of annoyed that you called Stoatkit a friend when they haven't met IC yet, but whatever; we can pretend that Stoatkit and Rosepaw have seen each other around camp before, hence being "friends".

IC: Stoatkit followed Brownkit, but stopped in his tracks when he noticed her pounce on Rosepaw's feet by mistake. He recognized Rosepaw from his outings into camp. When she asked who the other kit was, Stoatkit responded coolly, "No idea." He hadn't set out to make friends, but merely to distract himself from his brooding. Besides Sycamorekit and his adoptive siblings, he hadn't connected too much with the other kits, so he didn't know Brownkit's name.

Turning to Brownkit, he meowed, "This is Rosepaw. You heard my name. What's your name?"

Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Y7g3q6fuPlayful Playful Playful (Open?) Russian-blue-catPlayful Playful Playful (Open?) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:31 pm

"Oh sorry, My name is Brownkit. It's nice to meet you!" Brownkit said, happily. She walked up to Stoatkit. "So Stoatkit wanna be my friend?" Brownkit asked, smiling.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Rosepaw smiled at them. "nice to meet you brownkit im Rosepaw." she said smiling.

OOC: wait they did meet once in a topic I just forgot which one and srry she calls everyone in camp her friend lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:07 pm

OOC: No cause this is Brownkit's first topic in RP

"Hi Rosepaw! Wanna be friends?" Brownkit said. "What's it like being an Apprentice?" Brownkit said, as she turned her head.

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:06 am

OOC: Yeah, my cat Stoatkit hasn't met Rosepaw officially either- his only topics have been these: Ohana and Just Doing Fine. It's okay, though; we're already pretending that they met in "off-screen" outings in the camp.

IC: Cocking his head in thought, Stoatkit wondered what being a friend even entailed. He had never used the word himself before. After some pondering, he finally meowed, "If friendship is doing what we're doing right now, then okay."

Hearing Brownkit ask Rosepaw about being an apprentice, he shifted his attention from Brownkit to Rosepaw, perking his ears up and gazing at the apprentice intently. As an ambitious kit, Stoatkit wanted to move up the ranks as fast as possible. He didn't want to be left behind for long by his older adoptive siblings.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 5:04 pm

OOC: ain't it funny how stoatkit and Rosepaw look alike
IC: Rosepaw smiled at them. "well being and apprentice is awesome I can hunt whenever and I get to train. I'm almost a warrior." she said smiling. "and of corse I'll be your friend I call everyone in camp my friends." she told her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:26 pm

"Wow! Hunting whenever you want? I love hunting!" Brownkit said, happly. "I can't wait to be an apprentice! I'm really good at hunting. Watch!" Brownkit said, crouching down on the ground, her tail high in the air. The leaf they were playing with was on the ground nearby. Brownkit looked at the leaf and started stalking towards it. Soon Brownkit's face was 2 tail lengths from the leaf. She pounced on the leaf, but the jump was sloppy and she fell over. "What do you think of my pounce? Was it good?" She said as she got up.

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 pm

OOC: Yeah, it is kind of interesting. Stoatkit now has golden eyes, though; the blue was just from when he was a younger kit.

IC: Stoatkit listened and remarked, "I want to become an apprentice as fast as possible so I may begin training myself." His eyes glittered with ambition.

He watched Brownkit stalk the leaf but fail to make the jump. Dryly, he meowed, "I thought all cats landed on their feet."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Rosepaw smiled at his comment and tried to not laugh. "very good but you need to do this." she said and got in postition. She stalked the leaf the spoke. "when you pounce use your back legs but not to much strength." she said then leaped. She landed perfectly on the leaf. "now you try." she said and backed away from the leaf.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 3:42 pm

"Stoatkit!" Brownkit said, annoyed. Then she started laughing. As Rosepaw showed her how to pounce, she copied her. When Rosepaw backed away from the leaf, Brownkit pounced on the leaf. She held the leaf in her mouth and held it up high. "I did it!" Brownkit said with the leaf still in her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Friends?   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:29 am

Nightpaw noticed her brother Stoatkit playing with another kit and an apprentice. She hadn't introduced herself to the dark brown she-kit, hadn't had much interaction with her denmate Rosepaw, and hadn't spoken to Stoatkit since her apprentice ceremony. Resolving to kill all three birds with a single stone, Nightpaw padded up to the playful group. "Hey, Stoatkit! Making friends, I see."

"Greetings, Rosepaw," she acknowledge the other apprentice with a polite dip of her head. "And who might you be?" the black-as-night she-cat asked the young, energetic kit.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playful Playful Playful (Open?)   Playful Playful Playful (Open?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playful Playful Playful (Open?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next