Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Empty
PostSubject: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 pm

So... I have a darling apprentice who is Rippedsky's sunno and while doing his character page, I have realized (because he is young) he has absolutely no art.

If any of our incredible artists here would want to practice drawing him, it would be much appreciated!! Figured it would be worth a shot to throw up an ask!!

Mumblepaw: very smol black and white child with no tail. He has orange-brown eyes. Usually shy and quiet. Cowardly, yet sweet and innocent. Tries, and often fails.

Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Black-11

P.S.: I have two other characters, Artemis and Coyotefang who are on break from being played right now who could use some as well if you wanted to give them a shot, even though this is mostly for Mumble. They are pictured below:

Coyotefang: the anti-social Thunderclan warrior who was rogue born and has no desire to do anything for the clan and only looks out for himself. He just keeps his head down and does his duties and all of Thunderclan just thinks he is a good dude for some reason.
Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Coyote10

Artemis (Goldenmask): Hero dude who is rather charming, brave, and fearless. Main flaw-- overly people pleasing and attempts to come across as what he thinks others want him to be. He is an adventurer who comes from a far away place called the Oasis and will be Blizzardstar's future lover and baby daddy.
Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Hawtho10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 am

yOU CAN ALSO DRAW ECHO WITH HER BROTHER MUMBLE

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:49 am

I can draw Mumble but there is no way I'm drawing the cat-dalmatian that is Echo.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:15 am

I'd love to see your art :D and Echo kinda is a cat-dalmatian haha but she is my beautiful cat dalmatian daughter
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:41 am

I haven't drawn properly on a computer in a long time (mostly just MS Paint these days- but you can even get decent results from MS Paint if you know what you're doing). Maybe if I can get out my tablet in December. Confused

Samples:
https://imgur.com/NPRpY1F
https://imgur.com/dqE02zp

I never really got around to trying to do proper line art; I'm more of a sketch artist, since it's quicker for me.

MS Paint Samples, just for fun:
Image embeds:
The bat was from the silhouette of NY state, by the way.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Y7g3q6fuDrawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Russian-blue-catDrawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:00 am

omg dingo you're so good

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks! It's a shame I don't draw more often (due to time, convenience, etc.) these days.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Y7g3q6fuDrawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Russian-blue-catDrawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Wow!! Those are heckin awesome!! I love your work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)   Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing Requests for Mumble (And More)
Page 1 of 1