Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whyyyyyyyyyy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 23:46

Whyyyyy can't Heatherpaw catch anything?!

Ever single time I send the poor girl out to hunt she either misses or encounters a predator. Only once in her entire apprenticeship did she catch something, and now I know that was pure luck. Well... she also technically caught an owl after battling it with Emberpaw's help, but I dunno if that counts. She's a hella good fighter, just... not a good hunter. And I have absolutely no problem with my other cats! It's completely Heatherpaw who has trouble! (And funny enough Buttercup as well, who is Heatherpaw's rogue mother. Guess it runs in the family XD)

The Hunting Dice isn't rigged for certain apprentices, is it? Making a select few absolutely terrible at hunting? I mean, I know not all cats can be good hunters or fighters, but is that what the case is?

I just felt like venting. I'm frustrated and amused at the same time and I don't know if I like it or not. XP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 23:55

I don't see how it could be possibly rigged for a certain cat, considering what we write is irrelevant to what the dice rolls.

Just try to choose the prey that has the highest chance of succeeding, and hope you roll a good number.

You'll just have to continue to (or start to) get lucky. You could incorporate it into her storyline, about how she never seems to get lucky.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Whyyyyyyyyyy Y7g3q6fuWhyyyyyyyyyy Russian-blue-catWhyyyyyyyyyy Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Whyyyyyyyyyy Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 23:58

That's what I've had to do. In ThunderClan, squirrels are the most common prey with a 1-8 ratio, but she's always rolling 9 or 10 with them XD

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 0:00

I definitely doubt it is rigged and that is just awful luck

But having a weakness makes characters even more fun. You have a friggan fantastic fighter who couldn't catch a squirrel if it ran over her paws X) she could be super self-conscious or something and have to work around it

Whyyyyyyyyyy Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 0:59

I suppose it's fitting for the season. Predators are more aggressive in TC and prey is very scarce.

Whyyyyyyyyyy Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Whyyyyyyyyyy Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 1:02

That's true about the Leafbare season (and the TC-specific plot, in which I still haven't participated)! Tongue Ghost

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Whyyyyyyyyyy Y7g3q6fuWhyyyyyyyyyy Russian-blue-catWhyyyyyyyyyy Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Whyyyyyyyyyy Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy   Whyyyyyyyyyy Empty

Back to top Go down

Whyyyyyyyyyy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: