Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let the kids be kids

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

let the kids be kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 15:55

Heatherpaw trotted over to her side, eyes wide. "Wow, Emberpaw, that was amazing! Are you sure you're not secretly a SkyClan cat? Because that was some incredible paw work."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:01

Emberpaw laughed as she buried the squirrel. "I promise you I'm not a SkyClan cat. I don't think so, anyway. ...Wait, did I ever tell you where I came from?" While the fact that she was an outsider, accepted into the Clan, was common knowledge - it was hard for it to be anything else when most of the Clan had witnessed her arrival and apprentice ceremony - she wasn't sure how much of the story was known to anyone aside from Blizzardstar, Specklefang and Ravenpaw. And even then, they only knew the relevant pieces.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:08

Heatherpaw shook her head. "All I know is you share a common background with me in regards to being an outsider. Where did you come from, if you wouldn't mind answering?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:27

"Well, I was born a kittypet and I lived with my mother - Cello - when I was a kit. She called me Ruby," Emberpaw recalled, the name bringing to mind a picture of the Twolegplace house's garden that she had called home for most of her kithood. "She told me stories that she said my father had told her, about cats that lived by a code of honor in the forest. And I really wanted to be one of them. So, when Mother got sick and... Well." She trailed off for a moment, still not liking to remember that. She may well have been the only cat alive who still knew her mother's name before today, and that scared her. "After that, I waited for a while... But the Twolegs didn't leave out food or water. They didn't even come outside. So I ran into the forest, and a ThunderClan apprentice found me... And, well, I became Emberpaw. The rest is history, I guess. Sorry if that story was boring, or depressing," she added quietly.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:33

Heatherpaw gingerly licked Emberpaw's cheek. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. I... I lost my mother as well, so I know what you mean. Though... I didn't really lose her the same way you lost yours if that makes any sense..." She secretly hoped Emberpaw wouldn't ask her about her mother, but even if she did she owed her an explanation after having to go through remembering her own sad past.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:47

"Yeah," Emberpaw nodded. She wouldn't press her friend - if she wanted to tell her, she would do so on her own in time. "But if none of those things had happened, I would never have found my way here. I wouldn't have met you, either," she says softly. "If that's the price I had to pay to be standing here right now... I'd say it was worth it."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:53

Heatherpaw purred and blinked fondly at her. She began to feel warm and fuzzy after hearing her say that. She had never had another cat care so much about her before, and it made her feel very happy. Her gorgeous amber eyes seemed to put her in a trance, and her voice was soft as well when she spoke. "Well, I would definitely say everything I've been through was worth it because I met you in the end."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:56

"I'm glad to hear it," Emberpaw purred. "And you know I wasn't kidding when I said I was sure you'd catch the next rabbit, right? I believe in you. With practice you'll get it! I mean, I'm only good with climbing because the Twolegplace was full of fences."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:01

"Thank you for having faith in me, it really helps me strive to do the best I can," Heatherpaw replied. She was broken out of her trance in Emberpaw's eyes to the sound of rustling, and she spotted a mouse scurrying through the undergrowth, searching for any remaining food it could salvage in the snow.

She crouched into a hunter's crouch, just as Reedheart taught her, and crept closer and closer to it slowly, being sure to stay downwind of it. She wasn't able to spot a twig underneath the snow and she stepped on it, snapping it in half. The mouse looked up and dashed back into the safety of its warren. Heatherpaw sighed sadly and lowered her head.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:01

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

let the kids be kids - Page 2 Mistpe10
let the kids be kids - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:09

Emberpaw frowned, but licked Heatherpaw's cheek. "Like I said. Practice. But it's okay if you can't do some things, too, you know? I mean, didn't you fight a ShadowClan warrior?" she pointed out, having heard the story from another apprentice a while ago - it had slipped her mind until now. "I couldn't do that. But you did. We've all got strengths and weaknesses, right?" She wasn't sure why she was trying so desperately, besides the fact that seeing Heatherpaw sad made her sad.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:16

Heatherpaw straightened up a little. "I suppose you're right. That's what Flowerpetal told me, too. I'll keep trying, but perhaps you should take over most of the hunting right now." She twitched her ears in embarrassment.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 17:25

"That might help us catch more prey," she admitted. She walked forward silently for a few precious moments, just happy to be here, before she was distracted by the scent of a rabbit reaching her nose. Cheerfully, she pounced without thinking, and it escaped.

She frowned as she watched it run off, not noticing the owl approaching the pair from above.

Last edited by Holly on Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 17:25

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

let the kids be kids - Page 2 Mistpe10
let the kids be kids - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 18:06

"Emberpaw, look out!" Heatherpaw yowled in terror. Without thinking, her paws moved on their own towards the attacking bird of prey. She leaped up at it and slammed into it with full force, knocking it away from her fellow apprentice right before it could attack her.

Heatherpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 6 HP and costing 10 SP.

Heatherpaw
20/20
70/80

Owl
44/50
120/120

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let the kids be kids   let the kids be kids - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

let the kids be kids
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next