Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drawing Requests (CLOSED)

Go down 
+21
zeroa5raven
Hazel
Squirrelnose
Harlem
Middy
Ivy-ssi
SillySunshine
Serval
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
Titanium
Maple
Lilacwish
Drippy
RainyHeart
FireDaisy
Ash
Tiger_Lily
Winterpaw
ruska
Yoshachu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 16:59

Hi, guys! So... I've been thinking about it, and I don't really like the idea of using bases to color in your cats anymore. It seems like too simple of an idea, so I'll just use those bases for something else.

Instead, I'm going to just collect requests from people and draw cats completely from scratch. You're allowed to request as many of your cats as you wish, and I'll draw them all together.

Now, I realize I'm not NEARLY as talented an artist as Jay Bird is, but I hope I'll be able to get some requests anyway. XD

If you want an example of my art, I've went ahead and drawn my five cats. X3

Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Heathe10

Just fill out the template below and I'll do my best to draw them as well and as quickly as I possibly can! Also, if you choose to use my art in a signature or anywhere else within or outside WCC, please give me credit for the art. Thank you!

Also, while I will not redraw the entire cat altogether, I will instead change the coloring or patterning of your cats if they're not what you expected them to be. Don't be afraid to ask!

Also, in addition to signatures, I am now doing couples, *literal names and **portraits of ONE cat!

*If you have already submitted your requests for literal names in a separate topic, just reapply them here. Don't treat this as a loophole to get more signatures (i.e. not having anything done to the cat to make them physically represent their name). These will be rough, possibly colored traditional drawings.

**This will probably take the longest to do, hence only one cat per request. These will not be redone, so make sure your details are precise and exact.

Code:
[u][b]Signatures[/b][/u]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Tom or She-cat?:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (preferably drawing/picture)
[b]Additional Appearance Description:[/b]
[b]Sleek or Fluffy?:[/b]
[b]Short Description of Personality:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b]
[b]Dead or Alive?:[/b]
[b]StarClan or Dark Forest? (if dead):[/b]
[b]Want a WIP (work in progress)?:[/b]

Code:
[u][b]Couples[/b][/u]

[b]Cat 1:[/b]
[b]Cat 2:[/b]

Code:
[u][b]Literal Names[/b][/u]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Specific Design?:[/b] (if none, leave blank)

Code:
[u][b]Portrait[/b][/u]

[b]Additional Appearance Description:[/b]
[b]Sleek or Fluffy?:[/b]
[b]Short Description of Personality:[/b]
[b]Dead or Alive?:[/b]
[b]StarClan or Dark Forest? (if dead):[/b]
[b]Want a WIP (work in progress)?:[/b]
[b]Background Color(s):[/b]

First come is first served! I have the RIGHT to refuse your requests, but I most likely won't because I'm a softy who just wants to make everybody happy. <3

Also, if you have requested a WIP and you don't approve of it in the PM I've sent you within three days, I will just finish it without consent. I can't wait forever.

Signatures
1x. Sunlit - Littlebrook, Olivelily, Lakewhisper, Turtlekit, Frost that Blankets the Brook, Cloudroar
2x. Serval - Doekit

1. LittleBrother - Sprucefall, Condorshade, Hickorysmoke, Hawkthorn, Oakdust
2. FireDaisy - Spottedpelt, Daisyheart, Frostfeather, Mudkit, Smokekit
3. Ivyy - Hailpaw, Fawnsong
4. Harlem - Duckpuddle, Newtface, Wisteriapaw, Poplarpaw, Dovepaw
5. Kent Mansley - Birchheart, Newttongue, Mange/Flynn/Boarpaw, Pigeon the Risen, Wildfire

Couples
1. Middy - Swiftstep x Fernfeather
2. Caprisun - Squirrelpaw x Hailpaw
3. Ivyy - Foxfire x Daisyheart
4. Jagged - Briarwolf x Hawkthorn
5. Sunlit - Olivelily x Wolfheart

Literal Names
1. Titanium - Stormcloud
2. Ruskavelle - Ravenflight, Poppycloud
3. Sunlit - Olivelily, Cloudroar
4. LittleBrother - Condorshade, Hickorysmoke

Portraits
1. Middy - Swiftstep
2. Squirrelnose - Dyrad
3. Hazel - Mapleleaf

Reserves
1. SillySunshine - Softbreeze x Willowpaw (Couples)
2. RainyHeart - Leopardclaw x Lichenfang (Couples)
3. SillySunshine - Sunleap, Softbreeze, Petalpaw, Mothpaw, Birchkit (Signatures)
4. zeroa5raven - Ravenkit (Signatures)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 16:32; edited 59 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 17:02

Also, in regards to Howling Daisy and Winterpaw, since I'm discontinuing the base requests, you two can apply your same requests here and I'll do yours first.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 17:45

Name: Violetpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-cat?: She-Cat
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing):
Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Violet10
Short Description of Personality: She's really sweet and gentle and kind, and basically cares about everyone and everything.
Dead or Alive: Alive

eek that picture came out weird and it's a little strange but that is basically what she looks like with brighter green eyes and a white muzzle
I would love to see your art and I'm thinking I might use it as my profile picture. I will give you credit in my quote or my signature :)
Thanks!!

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 9:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 17:58

Name: Snowstorm
Clan: SkyClan
Tom or She-cat?: She-cat
Appearance: Drawing Requests (CLOSED) 637967-bigthumbnail
Short Description of Personality: Kind but very serious when it's necessary

Name: Echo that Strides Through (Echo)
Appearance: Grey tabby with white underbelly and light blue eyes
Short Description of Personality: Shy and very nice to everyone who is nice to her
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:08

Name: Vixenpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) D71655079108006867ec5e2df323f2a2
Short Description of Personality: Vixenpaw is shy, sweet and hates confrontation.

Name: Shimmerpaw
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Silver-Egyptian-Mau-Cat-In-Garden
Short Description of Personality: Shimmerpaw is sassy, sarcastic and fun.

Name: Sootpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Tom or She-cat?: Tom
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) 2b6a4cd7ff8f78515e87542558bef669--norwegian-cat-cat-facts
Short Description of Personality: Sootpaw is uncaring, strong and cold. He used to be bright and curious as a kit.

Name: Buzzardpaw
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Screen_Shot_2017-10-03_at_4.29.10_PM_grande
Short Description of Personality: Buzzardpaw is fiery, confident and extremely loyal to his Clan.

Name: Dovepaw
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) A178db2bace73d17f94f00ed562cb2a8
Short Description of Personality: Dovepaw is uppity, holier-than-thou and extremely vain. However, she is very loyal to her Clan and hates betrayal.

eeek I can't wait!

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6591

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:50

Name: Shellwater
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Tumblr_o4cxi9TSu71u34fyoo1_1280
Short Description of Personality: Shell is quiet and mostly keeps to herself. She is outspoken among those she trusts, which is an ever-dwindling number. Extremely self-conscious, but deep and intelligent. Fiercely loyal to RiverClan with her dying breath. Hates herself almost as much as she hates the deceased WindClan tom who maimed her for life. The few cats she has left, she loves with all that is left of her heart.

Name: Snowpaw
Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Latest?cb=20170616014616
Short Description of Personality: Snowpaw is an adorable, sweet little ball of fluff. She loves to do everything she can to make other cats happy. She prefers to be a peacemaker and won't stand up for herself, but look out if you insult her family. She adores her parents and siblings, as well as the leader and deputy of her Clan. She's loyal until her dying breath, even if she would always prefer not to fight. Once she starts something, she will always finish it.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 19:11

Name: spottedpaw
Clan: thunderclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) By-the-left
Desired Base: apprentice
Tom or She-cat?: she
Sleek or Fluffy?: fluffy
Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only): no star
Include Watermark? (if no, give credit): Can it be a tiny one in the corner
personality she is sweet and active. Even for being older she has the mind of a kit.

Name: FrostFeather
Clan: windclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Untitled_drawing_by_wonderwolf365-dbtx0yg
Desired Base: warrior
b]Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only):[/b] no star
Include Watermark? (if no, give credit): Same as first one
personality she is kind and loves to play. She doesn't mind the boundaries and has friends in all clans.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Howling Daisy on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 19:27

Howling Daisy wrote:
b]Name:[/b] spottedpaw
Clan: thunderclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) By-the-left
Desired Base: apprentice
Sleek or Fluffy?: fluffy
Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only): no star
Include Watermark? (if no, give credit): Can it be a tiny one in the corner

Name: FrostFeather
Clan: windclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Untitled_drawing_by_wonderwolf365-dbtx0yg
Desired Base: warrior
b]Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only):[/b] no star
Include Watermark? (if no, give credit): Same as first one

Don't forget to add a short description of their personality.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 19:32

(Edited)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 6:35

Howling Daisy, I have finished your request! I really hope you like it! ^^

Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Rq_1_h10

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherkit ♀
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3774

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 7:16

I love your art style, it's so cuteee! <3
I'll just request my main man for now, but I might come back later for more C:

Name: Leopardclaw
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing):Drawing Requests (CLOSED) 30
(His left ear is torn in a V shape, and he has a patch-like scar on his right shoulder{showing that is optional, depends on which angle you draw him at}; he also has black ears tips, they're in the picture but kinda hard to see ><)
Short Description of Personality: Leopardclaw is deeply loyal to his clan, and upholds a strong moral code.  He's a very smart and hard-working warrior, and loves to serve his clanmates.  He has a kind heart, and is deeply protective of his family, but around cats he doesn't know he can seem stoic and overly serious.  When needed he can be stern and commanding, but he has a good control of his temper, rarely yelling or getting angry in concerning situations.
Dead or Alive?: i'm ALIVEEEEEE

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptyFri 24 Nov 2017 - 4:05

Winterpaw, your request is finished! I truly hope I got Echo right, I didn't exactly have the best idea on what she looked like. Plus I'm not that good at drawing tabbies.

Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Rq_2_w10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, just a little update for everyone else waiting for their requests: I'm going to be taking a small break from drawing them just so I can draw my own cats for my signature and character profile. But once I've finished with that I'll get right back to the requests, promise. Thank you all for your patience!

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 21:33

I know you're taking a break, but I thought I'd go ahead and post one of these anyways. No need to go out of your way to draw them!

Name: Leafstorm
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): First on the right in my signature!
Short Description of Personality: Friendly, a bit too trusting, gentle
Dead or Alive?: Alive

Name: Sunpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Tom or She-cat?: She-Cat
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): A short golden spotted tabby with the same eye color as Leafstorm.
Short Description of Personality: Bossy/Proud, Exciteable, Sweet
Dead or Alive?: Dead

Leafstorm and Sunpaw are siblings~

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 1:30

Here's your request, Ruskavelle! Sorry for the wait, but I truly hope the wait was worth it. :3

Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Rq_3_r10

Also, now that I've finished my own cats, as well as another from the request list, I can start accepting more requests now! :D

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 2:04

If you could do this for me that would be awesome :)
Name:Lynxkit/paw
Clan:Thunderclan
Tom or She-cat?:She Cat
Drawing Requests (CLOSED) 9593010._SX540_ except there is flecks of green in her eyes
Short Description of Personality:Lynxkit is a bit of a spitfire. She loves the thrill of a challenge and can sometimes have a sharp tongue on her. Though she can be sweet and compassionate when she wants to be. She can be a bit arrogant and stubborn when she wants to be
Dead or Alive?:Alive

Name:cherryfang
Clan:thunderclan
Tom or She-cat?:she cat
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): she's a black tortie she cat with blind green eyes
Short Description of Personality: Kind sweet caring can be a bit of a spitfire.
Dead or Alive?:alive

Name:mapleshade
Clan:skyclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing):  Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Af4f298908a916b3e8202e1a60cf877e--violet-eyes-amber-eyesDrawing Requests (CLOSED) 5ze1p0
Short Description of Personality: She is a very kind a sweet she cat,with a sense of right and wrong being a bit out of whack. She later on(for plot purposes I'll be putting up) becomes a bit of an angry and aggressive furball.

Name:Lilacpaw
Clan:Skyclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Drawing Requests (CLOSED) U4uzrgt
Short Description of Personality: :She's a bit of a sweetheart. She is kind sweet and loyal. At times you would think she wouldn't hurt a fly but as a warrior she is a capable fighter

Name:Duskpaw/fall
Clan:Riverclan
Tom or She-cat?:tom
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing):  Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Burmese-cat-crouching-500
Short Description of Personality: .Duskkit is a very independent tom kit with a sense of adventure and loyalty. As a kit he is very adventurous and curious but has always thought he didn't need help doing things.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Requests (CLOSED)   Drawing Requests (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing Requests (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: