Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 6:56

(Sorry this is short i’m on mobile)

Littlebrook padded up to the apprentices den and called softly for Sparkpaw. Today was the day the apprentice would take one step closer to becoming a warrior. Ig was time for her Moonstone visit. Purring softly, she turned and headed to the entrance to wait for the young cat.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey Sign_s13
Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 17:16

Sparkpaw ran out from the apprentice den with wide smile. Her perfect result in her assessment lighted up her bad mood and now the Moonstone trip was the only thing she could think about. She followed Littlebrook and nodded at her quickly. ”Hello, Littlebrook! What should I do? I mean, I’m totally ready to go now! I can’t wait for this!” She mewed over-excited with bright green eyes.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:30

Littlebrook nodded in greeting to the ginger she-cat that looked so much like her father. "Here are your traveling herbs, Sparkpaw. They don't taste that great, but they will help with the journey." She instructed, licking her jaws having just eaten hers. She would have thought that by now the taste wouldn't bother her anymore, but it was still as bitter as her first taste. After the she-cat had finished licking up the herbs, she flicked her tail. "Alright. We should head out if we want to get there before Moonhigh." She meowed, her blue gaze flicking towards the slowly setting sun.

Time Skip

As they reached Mothermouth, a chilly breeze ruffled the two cats fur, making Littlebrook fluff hers out. "Are you ready?" She asked, blinking up at the star filled sky. It was time to head down now. "It'll be very dark, and it'll seem like we're lost or going to get stuck, but if you just follow me, we'll make it there in no time." She told her, a comforting tone in her voice. She knew the nerves that had to be going through the young cat at that very moment, and she knew all she could do was offer comforting words before leading her down to the Moonstone.

Flicking her tail as a signal to follow, she headed down into the cave. It was dark and twisty and had been very confusing for her the first time she had been down it, but now it was easy. There was no panic, confusion, or worry anymore. Just calm certainty. Finally they broke out of the cramped tunnels and entered into a brightly lit cavern. Perfect timing. The moon was just shining its light through the ceiling and hitting the stone, and in turn, lighting it up. She stopped to glance at Sparkpaw, a smile on her face as she let the apprentice take in her surroundings for a moment. "Okay, Sparkpaw, this is where your journey continues without me. Just touch your nose to the stone and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here when you wake up." She instructed gently, before settling down to wait for it to be over.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey Sign_s13
Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 9:37

She ate the herbs so quickly that she didn’t even taste the bitterness of the plants. With a smal bounce, she trotted behind the little she-cat and followed her to the Mouthermouth.
—�—�—�—�—�—�—�
Sparkpaw looked at the dark entrance a bit afraid. It seemed so scary.. what if she got lost? She shook her head trying to dissipate her fears as she followed Littlebrook inside the cave. ”I’ll do my best...” At first, she felt trapped but after a while walking in the darkness, Sparkpaw was actually enjoying the adventure.
When her green eyes glanced the brightness of the rock, she stayed still, amazed by its beauty. The she-cat approached the Moonstone slowly and she laid down when the other she-cat did. For a second, she just looked the stone toughtful eyes. Who will visit her in Starclan? With that question on her mind, she closed her eyes and pressed her nose against the Moonstone.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 14:36

The cats in StarClan sensed the presence of Sparkpaw's spirit the moment she fell asleep, and the cat they had chosen to speak with her made her way over to the ShadowClan apprentice. In a quiet, grass-covered meadow, where the visitor opened her eyes, a starry form appeared, growing from dim to extremely bright in the space of two seconds. The StarClan cat was short and lean, with beautiful golden dappled fur and warm amber eyes. She looked young and happy, and there was a notable absence of scars from her pelt- but something familiar about the tilt of her head and the look in her eyes told Sparkpaw that she knew the she-cat. It was the former medicine cat of ShadowClan- Honeydrop. "Hello there," the StarClan cat purred warmly, her voice soft and beautiful- unmarred as it had been before the tragedies of her life. "I assume you remember me?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 13:52

Her green eyes opened just be welcomed by the beautiful visión of the former medicine cat. Her eyes widened because of the surprise of seeing Honeydrop... but she was different from the she-cat she knew. The golden dappled cat seemed more bright, happy and younger... so different from the depressed and nervous Honeydrop she knew when she was alive. ”Y-Yes! Of course I remember you...” She muttered in a slightly saddened voice because of the remember of that horrible day... when her feather was punished because he attacked her. However... she wasn’t angry at the she-cat. Why was she supposed to be angry? Without her... without her choice of breaking the Code for love... she wouldn’t be here. She was family... kin.. her grandmother. There was no way for her to hate like her sons did.

”I’m... actually happy to see you here, Honeydrop. Are you the one that is going to talk to me?” She glanced at the medicine cat with curious eyes as she settled down.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 16:05

The golden she-cat smiled at her grandkit, the first cat related to her who had accepted and loved her despite her mistakes. "I'm happy to see you here, too, Sparkpaw. Yes, StarClan has appointed me to speak to you- or rather, I chose to speak with you." It was all Honeydrop could do not to ask a million questions- about Roaringblaze, her sons, the Clan- but she held herself back. That wasn't why she was here. "I've been watching you, Sparkpaw, and I'm proud of you. I think you've been doing very well, and I'm sure you'll make your parents proud." Goodness knows I never managed to make mine proud, somehow- or not my father, at least. "You're a very special she-cat, and you'll be a great warrior someday soon." The medicine cat sat down, looking into the young apprentice's eyes intensely. The medicine cat sat down, looking into the young apprentice's eyes intensely. "Do you have any questions for me? I will answer them to the best of my ability. I'm here to help you, after all."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 13:19

The she-cat listened at the golden she-cat with big and amazed green eyes. She stayed quiet for a few seconds, thinking about what she should ask. Finally, a question came to her mind. ”I’m flattered by all your words, Honeydrop but there’s this thing that always bothers me since the day I was born. Am I wrong if I don’t want to be a warrior? I mean... I was never too excited about the idea like other apprentices and kits. Of course, I always worked hard to make my family proud but that was never my dream or my ambition. Is there something wrong with me?”

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 13:50

The medicine cat listened carefully to her grandkit, amber eyes contemplative. The questions she asked were good ones, self-reflective and wisdom-seeking. Though it took Honeydrop a second to think of the best way to answer them, it wasn't too difficult with the knowledge she had, combined with the wisdom gained in becoming a StarClan cat. "Nothing is wrong with you, Sparkpaw. I know many cats here that felt the same way you did- none of them wanted to be warriors. However, many of them still lived through warriorhood and led good lives. Just because you aren't entirely satisfied with everything in your life doesn't mean you can't make the best of it, and eventually become contented with your lot. If you don't like fighting, you can focus on hunting, or vice versa. You can enjoy spending time with your family- something I never got to do- and find joy in what you do have." Honeydrop's eyes sparkled. Her grandkit had so much still ahead of her. "Who knows? Maybe, someday, you'll raise kits of your own, if that is the path you desire. Perhaps at the end of your search for fulfillment, you'll find that your life was truly worthwhile after all. But I promise you, if you continue to follow StarClan and the code, someday you will have all you wish for in life." The golden dappled she-cat winked before beginning to fade away, the stars in her long fur becoming more prominent as the rest of her grew noticeably more transparent. "Never forget that I love you, Sparkpaw! Starclan will always be here for you." And with that, the medicine cat was gone.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:00

Sparkpaw listened at the other she-cat with deep interest. Even if she couldn’t give her a straight answer to her question, her words were enough for te troubled heart of the young she-cat. She nodded at her, understanding what she meant with that. Honeydrop was wiser than she thought and for a second... she really believed that all her punishment was unfair after all she had done for the clan.

The starry medicine cat started to fade an Sparkpaw stood up desperate. She tried to reach her side just to say thanks but it was too late. All her vision was covered in black for a second and then... she was inside that cave again. ”Thank you...” She whispered, hoping that Honeydrop would hear her words.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparkpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: