Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 0:47

Mallowpaw sighed softly. "Well training has been good. I feel a lot stronger and I'm a pretty good hunter." she said softly. She was very proud of herself. After the talk with Tinylegs, she felt like she was just like everyone else despite her blindness. "H-Hey Littlepaw, do you think i'll be a bad warrior? I-I'm blind and maybe that will stop me from being good." She wanted to know what Littlepaw thought of her. If she knew his opinion, she'd know many of her peer's opinions or that's what she believed.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 1:06

Littlepaw nodded with a smile after hearing that her training was good but his smile faded when she began to bring her true feelings out. "Mallowpaw! Do you even hear yourself right now? Why do you believe that you aren't good enough because you're blind? I mean look how far you've come! You have accomplished many things, more than plain apprentices do! You're intelligent and brave! You have a father that loves you and many friends. Please never speak about yourself like that." he took a deep breath before continuing, "I believe that you'll be even better than Cloudroar. I know he wants his daughter to surpass him and make him proud. Nobody should ever make fun of you because of your disability. If somebody does, show them your skill! I have faith that you'll be one of the best warriors! You have the spirit of a winner! Be confident in yourself Mallowpaw. Remember that Starclan will always be there to guide you. I will always be there to cheer you on, even if you never see me. I hope you have a prosperous future. I'm certain Skyclan will always be proud of your accomplishments!" Littlepaw dipped his head as he began to fade away. He believed the she-cat had her self-confidence restored after their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 5:34

Mallowpaw's eyes glistened with gratitude. The she-cat nodded her thanks to the Starclan apprentice. She felt her mind calm. Littlepaw's words really gave her the confidence she needed to keep going. She bowed her head as Littlepaw disappeared.

Mallowpaw awoke and blinked her eyes slowly. She was right back at the cavern with the Moonstone. She let out a shaky breath and got up. She looked over at Tinylegs with a genuine smile. "I'm ready to go back now." she said softly. This truly was a life-changing experience.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 22:25

OOC: omg so sorry for the wait ;;

IC: Hearing the she-cat begin to stir, Tinylegs stood up. When she made her way over to him, he gave a nod and the two began their way back up the long, dark tunnel. Reaching the now cool air outside, the little tom let out a soft sigh, glad to be out of the stuffy area and into the open world. "I'll make sure to tell Crowstar that you're ready first thing sunrise," he mewed with a smile as the two of them walked back in the direction of camp.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallowpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2