Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 8:00

Alice looked at Ashley and smiled. "It's alright, really. I caught a fox and a wild boar.
We can eat the boar, but I don't know what to do with the fox. Maybe for clothes or somwthing?"
she shrugged.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 8:17

"Nice catch!"Ashley congratulated Alice. She then gave a light chuckle. "Haven't a clue what to do with a fox" she said honestly, adjusting her position on the bed. "I suppose the furs might keep us warm?" she suggested, with a small shrug.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 8:24

Silently, a figure completely hidden in a black cloak simply appeared outside the window of the house Ashly and Alice were currently inside. Just appeared. No puff of smoke. A pair of yellow eyes stared through at the two. Though no one could see, a smile spread across their lips. One arm reached into a pocket of the cloak and pulled out a small scroll, with a black ribbon tied around it. Though the ribbon was unnecessary for a scroll of that size, anyone could tell who it was from before they even opened it. The Dark One. Raising the paper up slightly, it disappeared, reappearing in the center of a small table. Job done, the figure simply disappeared. If anyone were to open up the scroll and read it, they would read:

You and a few others have proven yourself the best fighters in my army. Ashly has killed the most, and Alice has gone the longest without getting significantly injured. Due to that, you will join a group of three other werewolves on the half moon at the Ashdown farm at sunset. By time the sun disappears, the fields will be up in flame. The sorceress will no doubt come to try and stop it. You must do everything you can to take her down, EXCEPT KILL HER! Ashly, if your leg doesn't heal by that time, I'll heal it there.
          - Your Leader
--------------------------------
Myra tossed and turned on her bed. Dreams of facing the Dark One in a fight swam through her mind, overtime she lost. As powerful as she was, she was no match for her former mentor. She wouldn't know a thing about magic if she hadn't been taught by that force of evil. She almost cried thinking about it. She had once looked up to her mentor like a parent, but she didn't regret running away now. The dark One was pure evil, and she didn't want her mind to be twisted in a similar way. Looking out the window, the sun was just about to peak over the horizon. That would be a good distraction. A beautiful sunrise always managed to make her more hopeful.

Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 8:29

Alice smiled at Ashley. "Yeah, we could do with some warming up. I'll get to skinning the fox then." she stood up, grabbed the fox by the scruff and swung open the door. She gasped at the sight of the scroll. She picked it up, read it, and turned to Ashley with a massive smile on her face. "Ashley, listen to this!" she recited the letter and grinned at her friend. It's from the Dark One! We have orders!"

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:05

Ashley allowed a smile to creep onto her face, as she listened to what it said. "He says we are the greatest fighters in his army!" she smiled, proud of them both. A million and one thoughts raced around her head. She sat up straight on the bed, the thought of the scroll chasing away a lot of the pain in her leg.  "Alice, do you have any other weapons? We have to try to injure her without killing her. " Ashley spoke.

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:17

"Hmmm.... I have fire, but so does she... I might have something..." her eyes lit up. "Yes! I just remembered! I have a set of knives here somewhere..." Alice rooted around the house, finally finding an oak chest decorated with golden paint under a floorboard. She took it, dusted it off and carefully opened it. "Ta-da!" she revealed a set of gleaming black knives. "My father made them. They're as sharp and tough as sharpened diamond and as aerodynamic as an arrow. They'll be perfect." Alice smiled up at Ashley. "I'm still not nearly as good at long-range combat as you, but these knives are enchanted to always come back, even if I miss my target."

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:21

Ashley nodded. "They will be perfect!" she agreed with a grin on her face. "Does he want us to attack as wolves or humans for this part?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:26

Alice shrugged, her blonde curls bobbing around her head. "I don't know, but there is no way I am going in my wolf form. I mean, have you ever seen a wolf throw knives? Or shoot arrows?" The werewolf laughed. "I'll complain to him personally if I have to."

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:30

"Same here. Plus, the transformation truly is awful. I'm better at long distance fighting, if I'm honest " she replied, raising a hand to flick her dark hair behind her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 11:46

bump
come and post friends or the topic will die out

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 13:47

OOC: I'ma just write about some stray cat and kittens, cause idk *shrugs

IC: Neon ate into a round piece of bread, a sunbeam touching the side of his face. After finishing it, he got up and walked outside to his porch. A little after he sat down on the steps, a cat with grey spots and turquoise eyes walked over towards him meowing. It lowered its body with ears flat, sadly mewling. "Come on, you know you don't need to do that, Storm." he smiled and comfortingly said, rubbing Storm's head. He reached his hand inside a small bag and pulled out a small cut of meat, then placed it in front of Storm. The cat instantly started gulping down the meat, then brushed against his leg before walking back a bit before turning her head around and meowing. Neon stood up and Storm continued walking. She led him to the back of his home, and stopped. It was silent for a moment, then small kittens came out mewling. One was pure white, another was grey with a white underbelly, and the last was white with grey tips. He looked at the three kittens urging their mother. Storm laid down on her side and the kittens started suckling. It wasn't long before they noticed him, and they curiously walked towards him. He looked at the white kitten. "I'll call you Snow." he said, before turning to the mostly grey kitten.
"Mist." and then the grey tipped kitten. "Rain." he named the kittens. He played with the kittens by fluttering a bundle of feathers over their heads, Storm watching in amusement at her own kittens. He played for a few minutes, before walking away, but then the kittens followed him, and Storm followed her kittens. Mist mewed at him. He exhaled and picked up the three and took them inside. Snow explored while Mist and Rain play-fought. Storm sat down next to him. Snow laid down on a wooden chair. The kittens seemed to enjoy themself. Neon's eyes went to Storm. "You don't have to live behind my home. You can live here if you want." he said to her, not thinking if Storm would even understand. The mother looked at him, then her kittens, then back at him, then she blinked. He assumed that was a yes.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 16:07

OOC: If you don't mind, I'll do a quick timeskip

*Timeskip*

Half Moon, Ashdown Farm:

Charles Ashdown smiled contentedly as he headed into his rather large home. They had made more money than the Clarkes that year, and that alone was enough to get his spirits up. Due to his increase of workers, their farmland was now twice the size of their rivals. After winning the two families not-so-friendly farming competition and hiring ten more workers that day, he felt content to just have a relaxed night at home. Maybe even have a glass or two of liquor, if his wife approved. Whistling a happy tune, he strode into his doorway, turning back to look at the golden light of the setting sun for a moment. A flicker of movement caught his eye, and he squinted in its direction. Was someone holding a torch out there? Stepping a little bit closer, he realized with a jolt that a few stalks of corn were on fire. Adrenaline rushed through him, and at almost superhuman speed bolted around the house and to the well. He pulled up a bucket of water, letting out a sigh of relief as he started towards the burning plants. However, a wall of heat hit him as he rounded the corner. Smoke filled his lungs and burned his eyes, which were greeted by the sight of bright orange flames setting his whole crop ablaze. The bucket of water spilled over to dry ground as he collapsed to the ground, partly from the fits of coughing and partly from shock. The tears on his cheeks were from more than just the smoke in his eyes. Rage burned through his body. He knew who did this. The Clarkes had always been jealous of them. Now they had ruined his life! His and dozens of others were having their life's work burned in that moment, because some family was jealous! He would have to start all over. He racked with coughs and sobs, not finding the energy to get up. Soon, he heard a scream and his wife came to his side. The two of them looked at the damage, having no idea what to do next.

A figure completely cloaked in black watched the two with a twisted smile. Just the reaction to be expected. Silently, the cloaked body remained hidden, waiting for the werewolves to arrive. That was when the real fun would occur. Undaunted by the flames, each foot stepped through the burning fields as if they fire wasn't there, the ash and smoke doing nothing. It almost seemed as if wherever the dark form went, the flames grew higher. The cloud of amber among the gray caught their watchful eye. At the same time, the werewolves presence was sensed, sending a thrill through the Dark One. Tonight, villains had a chance at victory.

Myra slept soundly for once. It had been a few days since the last attack, and nothing had happened. Though she wasn't at all lulled into a sense of security, she had time to mull over her thoughts. The Dark One was trying to trick her, as well as her own mind. But she was determined to not fall into the trap. Unfortunately for her, she was too righteous for her own good. Looking out the window, she saw the cloud of smoke a few seconds before realizing what it was. Her keen eyes quickly saw the acres of flaming land, and before she realized what she was doing, she had poofed herself over there. Appearing on the roof of the Ashdown's mansion, she tried to use magic to extinguish the flames, but to no avail. It was obviously created by magic. That was when her keen eye spotted the dark figure. She was sure that her determination would be her downfall. But that didn't stop her from poofing herself over to the living grass closet to her former mentor. As she was so focused on finding the one who ruined her childhood, she didn't realize the creatures who were right behind her.

Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 16:31

Ashley looked out of the window. "It's time" she said to Alice, carefully swinging her legs off of the bed. She gingerly put pressure on her damaged leg, immediately wincing and standing on one foot. She used the bed frame for support as she made her way out of the door, her hand gripping the wall to keep her balance.

Ashley arrived at the Ashdown farm."Get into positions" she whispered to Alice, before managing to scale the building. It was slow, painful work, but she rested at the top. She arrived mere seconds before Myra. Ashley held her breath as she sank further into the shadows, managing to remain out of sight. Myra seemed unaware there were others, except The Dark One. Ashley grinned and set an arrow into her bow, aiming at the sorceress' shoulder. It would hopefully be enough to bring her down without killing her. She waited for orders to move, to attack. It was a good thing her leader did not make her a wolf for tonight, although she prayed that the Dark One would heal her leg soon.

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 13:35

Alice nodded and got in position. She put four knives in between her fingers on her left hand and positioned her right hand just above her left, ready to throw the pitch-black blades at any attackers. A small pouch hung by her side, containing six more throwing knives. She watched as the rich Ashdown family's precious crops burned, sparks flying and burnt peices of corn wafting through the air. As she watched, she saw the target, Myra, arrive at the burning farm. Her right hand lowered over a knife, itching to get it out and throw it, but she restrained herself. Wait for orders, she reminded herself.

Ooc: Sorry for being so late

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 20:09

Clara watched, still silent as the werewolves showed up, armed and ready to fight. Exactly as she planned. Not much could go wrong, at least she thought so. She watched as they sat in anticipation for the upcoming battle, itching to win this fight. They are smart to show up in human form. It was funny how Myra didn't even notice that they were there. Without anyone noticing, she quickly ran over and healed Ashley's leg, not saying a word. She was so quick that she highly doubted Myra noticed. Tonight, they would be triumphant. From underneath her shadowy cloak, she held her own weapon. Her dagger, of course. Just in case. "You may attack". Clara stood where she was, waiting eagerly for Ashley and Alice's next move. What would happen tonight? Who knew, the only thing Clara knew for certain was that they absolutely would win, at all costs.

ooc: sorry for being late, finals and a midterm are killers

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)   Do you believe in magic? (Role-play) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in magic? (Role-play)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next