Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How do you add colour to the text?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

How do you add colour to the text? Empty
PostSubject: How do you add colour to the text?   How do you add colour to the text? EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 14:11

So recently while I have been stalking the roleplays I have noticed that there is colour added on some of the text. I know there is some kind of command to do this but I am not sure what it is? Someone please reply or pm me the answer so I stop being so confused all the time. Confused
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: How do you add colour to the text?   How do you add colour to the text? EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 14:39

To add color to text, look at the toolbar above the posting box and find the button with a bunch of multicolored squares; it's towards the right side of the bar.  Click that, and choose your color.  The code should look a bit like this:
Code:
[color=Color Number Here]Text Here[/color]
After typing out what you want to be highlighted in that color, you can preview and post, and it will have color like this! :D C: :P
Hope this helped!  If you're still confused don't hesitate to say so

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: How do you add colour to the text?   How do you add colour to the text? EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 14:59

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you add colour to the text?   How do you add colour to the text? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you add colour to the text?
Page 1 of 1