Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) Empty
PostSubject: Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)   Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 20:29

A new topic has been made! Click here to see it!

Hi, everyone! I've been working on this project for about a month now, but I've finally finished it! I've made custom-made cat bases for each rank of cat, and I'm now going to take requests to use them to draw your cats!

Also, for every three requests, I will do a little random raffle where one of those three users is chosen and will then be able to request one of their cats of their choosing to be drawn completely from scratch using no base.

If you're confused on what I mean, here's an example:

Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) Tumblr_ozrskvJXd21sqs3gdo2_400 Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) Tumblr_ozrskvJXd21sqs3gdo1_400

Just fill out the template below to request your cat. But don't ask me to do someone else's cats; they may not want to have theirs done.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing):[/b]
[b]Desired Base:[/b]
[b]Tom or She-cat?:[/b]
[b]Sleek or Fluffy?:[/b]
[b]Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only):[/b]
[b]Translucent?: (StarClan/Dark Forest only):[/b]
[b]*Include Watermark?:[/b]

Requests
1. Howling Daisy (Spottedpaw, Frostfeather)
2. Winterpaw (Snowstorm)

Below this point are the different bases. Now, you are not restricted to choose a base in correlation to your cat's rank -- if you do choose in correlation, you're allowed to request the use of a different base once your cat gains a new one. If you feel I should add more cat ranks, please let me know and I will most definitely consider it.

However, you can request a new drawing of your cat if they have moved up a rank.

Clan Cats
Spoiler:

Deceased/Non-Clan Cats
Spoiler:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*For those who don't know, a watermark is a signature on a drawing or picture. It helps people see the art was made by and belongs to the creator, and it also prevents art thieves from trying to steal art and claim it as their own. Take a look at all the bases and you'll see a faded rainbow text that says, "©Yoshachu". That's a watermark.

If you don't want a rainbow watermark on your request, give credit to me if you choose to use my art as a representation of your cat anywhere on or outside of the site.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 9:07; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)   Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 5:13

Name: spottedpaw
Clan: thunderclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) By-the-left
Desired Base: apprentice
Tom or She-cat?: she
Sleek or Fluffy?: fluffy
Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only): no star
Include Watermark? (if no, give credit): what's a watermark?

Name: FrostFeather
Clan: windclan
Appearance (preferably a picture/drawing): Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) Untitled_drawing_by_wonderwolf365-dbtx0yg
Desired Base: warrior
Tom or She-cat?: she
Sleek or Fluffy?: sleek
Star or No Star? (leaders/StarClan leaders/Dark Forest leaders only): no star
Include Watermark? (if no, give credit): what's a watermark

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)   Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 5:22

(OOC: I probably should've explained what a watermark is. A watermark is a signature on a drawing or picture. It helps people see the art was made by and belongs to the creator, and it also prevents art thieves from trying to steal art and claim it as their own.

Take a look at all the bases and you'll see a faded rainbow text that says, "©Yoshachu". That's a watermark.

If you don't want a rainbow watermark on your request, give credit to me if you choose to use my art as a representation of your cat anywhere on or outside of the site.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)   Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 9:33

Name: Snowstorm
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance: Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) 637967-bigthumbnail
Desired Base: She's in StarClan, but I'd prefer the warrior
Tom or She-cat?: She-cat
Sleek or Fluffy?: More sleek
Star or No Star?: no
Include Watermark?: idc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)   Base Requests (DISCONTINUED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Base Requests (DISCONTINUED)
Page 1 of 1