Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN Empty
PostSubject: hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN   hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 pm

i am in immense pain there's this song that i really like and i do this thing where I imagine a certain WCC situation/timeline that fits the song in a MAP or PMV format, and it's a great and stuff but ohhhh my god I lack the art skills resources and everything to put it togetherrr.

I've been working on this one for a while and I just perfected it with the song and everything I have everything down but it'll never get done and aargh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrOB_q3tjo
linkk^

Here's my hard work:
Spoiler:

And another, much-less developed idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHfRCYvie8&list=RDEMfiq4ADVAC7b6Xb4CGy4OQw&index=5
Life of rouges (Centered around the clans). Show various achievements like Leo and Brindle becoming deputies, Hawk and Falcon finding friends, Bat and Pepper in love, etc.
The main idea here is that although they're in different clans, they have a certain kinship centered around their unique backgrounds.

bUT
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU
HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SONG LINKS

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN   hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:26 pm

um.
EXCUSE ME
WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO MAKE ME FEEL AMAZED YET HEARTBROKEN BY THAT VIDEO CONCEPT

I do this all the time!  I don't have any devolved examples, but if I think of any I'll post back here :)

(seriously tho that concept(s) is awesome!~)

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN   hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

I feel that many times...

One of my favorite ideas that I want to do really bad was for Night x Ambernose, and it was a Hamilton song (i'm not hamilton trash this song just fits him well). Wait For It.

Thumbnail:

Here's my hard work (with times in the song where the scenes happen) (appreciate it i had to constantly pause a good song to type in the times)

Spoiler:

If only I could animate...

Last edited by Winterpaw on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN   hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am

I imagine an AMV when listening to certain songs, so yes this happens A Lot

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN   hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

hAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: