Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vixenpaw's Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Assessment   Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:32

As she looked at the three dead creatures, Vixenpaw thought something was missing. Of course! It needed that trademark RiverClan flair. A fish, she decided. Strolling up to the water, Vixenpaw waited patiently. Fish were the easiest to catch, and they were delicious too. In the corner of her eye, the apprentice spotted a moving creature. Almost like a reflex, her paw jabbed at the water and she threw the fish into the air. It landed on the shore. Before it could jump back into the water, she grabbed the fish and clamped down on its head. Done and dusted. The fish joined the other three dead creatures and she sat next to her 'fresh-kill pile'.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Assessment   Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:32

The member 'Tiger_Lily' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 Mistpe10
Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Assessment   Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:44

The tall tabby tom stood up with a calm and happy smile. He nudged her gently as he looked at his apprentice with green eyes full of pride. "Congratulations Vixenpaw! You have completed your assessment perfectly. You're one of the best apprentices I ever had and I'm thankful to Starclan for giving me you as my apprentice. You'll become a great warrior." He purred delighted, picking up the thrush and the fish on his jaws, ready to head back to the camp.

He turned his body back to their home and told Vixenpaw to do the same. Before he started walking, he gave her a last glance of happiness. Another apprentice becoming a warrior... another warrior serving Riverclan. "Prepare yourself within the next couple of days. Soon, you're going to meet Starclan in the Moonstone." After that, the tom made his way back, enjoying the cold breeze of the leafbare that made him remember his days as a young cat like her. He started his life as a Riverclan cat with snow surrounding him but Vixenpaw will finish those days of apprentice-hood during this time. That was better. She would be able to endure the cold season on her own now that she was strong enough and had proven that she deserved to be a warrior.

OOC: Congratulations! You're ready to sign up for you Moonstone trip here. I know I'm the deputy and that you completed all your requirements but please post there anyways so other rpers know where they can ask for their Moonstone Trips ;)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixenpaw's Assessment   Vixenpaw's Assessment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixenpaw's Assessment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-