Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1598
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Senior Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]   Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:07 pm

As many of you now, TC’s territory experienced an awful fire not that long ago. This will unluckily bring consequences to the whole clan during Leafbare, since the forest didn’t have enough time to heal before it reached us. Get ready, because this Leafbare might as well be the worst one that will strike our clan in many years, and these are the consequences it will carry for us IC:

• Increased chance of illness and longer time needed to heal: Herbs were scarce before Leafbare, and now they are a true challenge to come by. The lack of proper material to build nests and to keep the dens warm during this harsh season will also make itself evident. Be ready Medicine cats, you may find yourself busier than ever before.
  • Lack of coverage against winds and storms: Usually ThunderClan’s territory would do fairly well against storms and winds thanks to the amount of trees and undergrowth that can withstand this cold. But after the fire, many trees were lost and most of the undergrowth is also gone. This means we are going to experience even worse blizzards and hailing that usual, and without proper coverage, strong winds may also be an issue. Let’s be honest here, unlike WindClan we aren’t prepared to deal with these…
  • Less but more aggressive predators: While most predators will move out of ThunderClan’s territory given it awful state, not all of them will, and the ones that stay will be hungry enough to be reckless and way more aggressive than usual. Be ready to fight these possible threats.

And the most important of them all, as they are one of the main reasons the Sunningrock plot is going to take place soon…:

• Lack of prey: Because of the territory’s lack of healing this will come to slap the clan in the face right away. Even before Leafbare, lack of prey was acknowledged IC by many of us, and it was enough to make many of us worry. Now that Leafbae is here, prey is extremely hard to find and the fresh-kill pile will be low at all times, making hunting patrols a really high priority…even if more often than not they return with empty paws.
  • Tensions within the clan: The increased rate of cats falling ill and not healing because of lack or herbs and the hunger within the clan given the lack of food is making everyone grumpy and uneasy, even the leader herself is worried. Everyone is trying to come up with ideas to go through this Leafbare without dying…and many are looking at the territories of their neighbors as a potential way out of this terrible situation.

While you don’t need to participate in this event, I highly encourage you to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Heatherpaw♀, (b) Scorchpaw♂, (c) Sweetpaw♀, (d) Fernpaw♀, (e) Buttercup♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 227
Clan/Rank : (a) ThunderClan (Apprentice), (b) ShadowClan (Apprentice), (c) RiverClan (Apprentice), (d) WindClan (Apprentice), (e) Rogue (Default)

PostSubject: Re: TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]   Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:36 pm

If it's okay for me to ask the question here, how does one actually partake in this event? What I mean is, do the Hunting Dice ranges need to go down by three or five points to make prey scarcer? Do you just choose when you want your cat to become sick, or will there be a way to determine if a cat becomes sick at random and whether or not they'll recover safely?

Heatherpaw, She-cat, ThunderClan, Apprentice, 20/80, #fbce08
Scorchpaw, Tom, ShadowClan, Apprentice, 20/80, #ff8000
Sweetpaw, She-cat, RiverClan, Apprentice, 20/80, #b38f00
Fernpaw, She-cat, WindClan, Apprentice, 20/80, #008801
Buttercup, She-cat, Rogue, Default, 45/140, #4bd1e6

Click here to see my character profile!

Click here to request a drawing of your cat!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1598
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Senior Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]   Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

This is an IC event, meaning that whatever happens must be explained in character during a thread. I did think on asking Pika if there could be some modifications to the dice, but doing that would take a lot of work, maybe too much to actually be worth it for just a one-time event. Plus, I can see some members getting frustrated if they had to use this modified dice during something such an as assessment.

If you want to participate on this event, you simply need to acknowledge these situations IC so your cats are forced to go through these, you can even add rules of your own to threads if you want to make things more interesting without modifying the base rules (Like “A cat can only use the hunting dice X number of times before prey runs out and the patrol ends”, “Only X prey is around this area” or even make threads where your cats are predetermined to fight a certain predator, the patrol get interrupted by a blizzard, or make one of your cats fall ill). However, all these are not obligatory and as such its optional for you to make your cats go through this kind of situations.

I was planning on making some [Event] threads of my own later on, when I’m free and with enough time to watch over them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead's corpse

Female
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]   Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 pm

WwoAh Ink!1!1 An angstfest plot? It's not Christmas yet!

Pigeon The Risen {DawnClan Leader} Mange {DawnClan Apprentice} Birchpaw {TC}

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Titanium

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]   Yesterday at 5:40 pm

I honestly really want this to happen, but my character has not been approved yet and I am still looking for parents. I hate waiting ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]   

Back to top Go down

TC’s Leafbare Event [Important]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ThunderClan Life-
Jump to: