Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 4:16 pm

How could life go so horribly wrong? Some cats spent their lives happy and having fun, taking everything for granted, and living life to the fullest. They seemed so lucky in her eyes. As well as so incredibly stupid. A cat who didn't know what grief felt like hadn't really learned how life worked. A cat who only had good things happen to them was just as ignorant as a kit about life. According to Kindle, a bad past could often make a a better future. Annabelle had clung to that, realizing she had come so far for the better from being a stuck-up little brat. But at the same time, she would gladly become stupid and ignorant again if she could be living happily with her family, instead of having all her loved ones being torn away from her. She had cherished those she had left, hoping they could stay with her forever and help her to move on. But today, she was being ripped away from her last bit of hope. Though none else knew, she knew this was the last day she would spend with her family. With her mate, her granddaughter, her son in law, and her friend. Hopefully she could have many great memories from this day. She didn't want it to be filled with sadness and only make her depressed even further.
She stared out into the forest, hoping that they would keep their promise and come.

OOC: Sorry for the short beginning. I ran out of muse.

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 8:04 pm

Cherryfang wasn't really sure how she managed to get here but she had been the first one arrive from the others. She was curious but hesitant. She would be meeting her grandmother and despite everything her father Leafstorm said she wasn't sure if he would even come. She had picked her way through Thunderclan territory into the unknown of Twolegplace. She had been putting on a little more weight and she had suspected it might be that she might be expecting but she decided to worry about that thought later as she was worried about meeting the next closest thing to her mother. She caught the scent of the she cat that was her grandmother. Her blind green eyes looked to Annabelle "hi"She newed not sure if that was even an adequet response but she couldn't think of anything else.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 17th 2017, 11:18 am

Trotting out from under one of the large, green, metal Twoleg boxes, Kindle picked up the pace and ran through an alleyway. Reaching the other end, she slowed her pace and looked around the Twoleg neighborhood, as the other cats called it. Today she was supposed to meet Annabelle at her house, if only she could remember which one of the many large homes was her Kittypet's.

Trotting to the back of the long line of houses, she made her way along the bottom of the tall wooden fences that separated the vast forest from the shelters. Opening her jaw, she sniffed for any familiar scents. After a few moments of walking, she noticed two cats sitting on top of a fence, one of which was Annabelle. Crouching down, she readied herself and nimbly jumped up to the top of the fence, a few foxlengths behind the other cats. "Hello Annabelle," the tall, lean, dark grey she-cat mewed with a smile as she walked over to the two.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) VHQrlk5
I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) 1QYZaRo

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 3:42 pm

OOC: Prentend Leafstorm already got here, I want this to be finished today

IC: "Hello, Cherrypaw. I'm glad to see you." Annabelle nodded in greeting to Kindle and Leafstorm, before jumping up onto the stone wall and looking at her kin. A pang of sadness fell over her as she realized that Storm wasn't coming. Oh well. She had said goodbye to him already. The grief grew as she remembered all the dead cats that should have been there. Shaking her head, she prepared to talk. This was supposed to be a happy gathering, so they would enjoy their last few moments together. Sitting up straight, her voice cracked only slightly as she spoke.
"I've asked you all to be here because I regard you as the cats that are closest to me. There are many others I feel that way towards, but you are the only ones that could be here today. So I'll start by stating my message simply. I'm leaving. My twolegs have started packing their belongings, and almost everything in our house- I mean den- are gone. This isn't some short trip. I'm leaving forever. I've loved knowing all of you, and it breaks my heart to know that I'll never see any of you again. But I'll always remember everyone I knew while living here." She paused for a few moments, partly to let her words sink in, and to take a deep breath. "But I don't want my last memories of you all to be sad. I want to remember enjoying my time with you. Think of this not as a departure, but as a celebration of the time that I have spent with all of you. Even though my life has been tragic, you have all taught mr to love and helped me to grow, and I shall always be grateful for that."
She looked at them, hoping that they would listen to her. They should start having fun, and trying to have a great time! Her gray eyes gleamed with desperation, and a longing to have a normal day with her "family" for once. She didn't notice her twoleg's face in the window, or the worried words between them. At least, not until they opened the door. Her eyes widened, and she collapsed in defeat. She scrambled to her paws, trying to get away, but now they were approaching her quickly. Not having the heart to hurt the ones who had cared for her and raised her, she didn't scratch or bite when they picked her up. She did struggle, whimpering and trying to get back to the cats she had called there, but her twolegs didn't change their mind. Giving up, she let out a yowl of farewell. "Good bye! I've loved you!"

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 10:43 pm

Leafstorm's vivid green eyes widened.
"Leaving?"
The fluffy brown tom felt honored that Cherryblossom's mother would even consider speaking to him, especially when it was he himself who had convinced Cherryblossom to leave her side and join him in Thunderclan.
He stood up slowly and took a step forward, putting a small flower -a token he had brought, and one of the only ones he could find that had survived the frost -at her feet. "I want you to have this." He mewed gently, giving the sandy she-cat a nuzzle.
"May you find happiness wherever you g-"
Leafstorm jumped back as a small pack of Twolegs approached and scooped Annabelle into their arms. He hissed, ready to attack, but something was off. Annabelle wasn't biting or clawing. She was struggling, but it seemed half-hearted.
This is what she wanted.
A fresh start.
So Leafstorm sat back down again and watched sadly as another link to Cherryblossom was carried off.
"Farewell!" He called. But by then it was too late, and his words were carried by the wind to who knows where.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 12:07 am

OOC: gonna just have Kindle leave 'cause I'm getting rid of her and want to have her out of any topics that she's in before she goes ><

IC: Sitting down near the other cats, she listened to Annabelle. She didn't really know why she was here of what was going on, but she stayed quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment. Before her or anyone else was really able to say anything, a group of Twolegs approached and scooped up Annabelle. Watching as they took her away, Kindle didn't say anything as her and the tom exchanged somewhat rushed fairwells. The Kittypet struggled a bit, though it wasn't very much, so she must've not minded them taking her away.

Once the she-cat was gone, Kindle looked back to the other cats, feeling a bit awkward since she didn't know them.

Standing up, she gave a yawn and flexed her paws. "Well, I'm gonna head out too. It was nice meeting you," the grey she-cat mewed with a smile to the remaining cats and jumped off the fence. Picking up the pace, she trotted away from them, wondering what had just happened.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) VHQrlk5
I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) 1QYZaRo

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 6:54 pm

OOC: Oh shoot. Just remembered this. welp

IC: It had been a long walk for Pigeonpaw. Going from Windclan to the Twolegplace hadn't been easy for him. But, he finally made it, and his mate's home was right in front of the tom. Strangely, a small collection of cats were there, and a monster rested in front of it. As he padded closer, he saw Annabelle talking to them, before being picked up by a twoleg, who went into the car. Then it started to rumble.

No, no no no.

"Annabelle!" he cried out in his scratchy, injured voice. He instinctively started sprinting, chasing after the ever going monster. He chased it down the road with no attention to the other cats, but it continued to get further and further away. "My sweet rose! Don't leave me, my love!" the gray scottish fold tripped, however, and landed on the worst possible spot for him- the scarred area where his lower jaw was ripped. Stars danced in front of his eyes and he laid there for several painful moments. When he came back into focus, Annabelle was gone.

"No!" he screeched, greif clouding his vision. "No, no no! This can't be- this..." his scarred head hung low as a moan escaped his mouth. He then quite suddenly swiveled around and faced the small group of cats behind him. One of them was leaving, but the rest were still there. "W-what have they done- what are they doing to m-my love?!" his old stutter was starting to return as he stared at them, his yellow gaze crazed with grief and desperation.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)   I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Candle in the Wind (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: