Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Issa Patrol {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunlit

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [S] - Silentstorm | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frost that Blankets the Brook | [La] - Lakepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1136
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Senior Warrior Tom. [C] - SkyClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan/Tribe to-be She. [La] - RiverClan Apprentice Tom.

PostSubject: Issa Patrol {Open}   Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Olivelily padded up to the camp entrance with a slight flick of her tail before settling down to wait for others to join her.

Olivelily - ShadowClan ~ Young Warrior ~ She-cat
Lakepaw - RiverClan ~ Apprentice ~ Tom
Frost That Blankets The Brook - SkyClan ~ To-be ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Experienced Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middy-chan

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyPaw(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC)
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 590
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-Young Warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Apprentice// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Issa Patrol {Open}   Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:26 am

Crowfur walked out of the warrior's den with a smile. He noticed Olivelily at the entrance and briskly walked to greet her. "Hello Olivelily! Are you on a patrol? May I join if that's the case?" he asked.

Birdflight---Lilypaw---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentpaw By: Jay Bird
TC young warrior---RC apprentice---WC warrior---SC warrior--SkC apprentice

Lilypaw--Birdflight--Silentpaw--Crowfur--Swiftstep By: Tawnypool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howling Daisy

Characters : {R}osepaw(SC) - {D}aisypaw, {S}pottedpaw TC) - {F}rostFeather(WC) - {Da}rkpaw (RC)
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 508
Clan/Rank : {S}apprentice {D}apprentice {DA}apprentice {R}apprentice {F}warrior

PostSubject: Re: Issa Patrol {Open}   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:19 am

Rosepaw yawned and stretched then left the apprentice den. She saw crowfur and another warrior she didn't recognize. She went to them since it looked like they where having a patrol. "hey crowfur what's going on is it a patrol can I come?" she asked getting excited. She didn't care if she knew the other warrior she just was bored in camp. She sat down waiting.

FrostFeather-WC
DarkStorm-RC SpottedPaw-TC
DaisyHeart-TC
RosePetal-SC
Art by: me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1658
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Issa Patrol {Open}   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Willowheart padded out of the warrior's den with a small smile, greeting her friend with a small purr. "Olivelily! Are you leading a patrol? Could I join?"

I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issa Patrol {Open}   

Back to top Go down

Issa Patrol {Open}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: