Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well... here goes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

Well... here goes Empty
PostWell... here goes

Hello everyone,

For the past year WCC has been a good outlet for writing for me and been a distraction. However, it has become a source of stress and frustration on top of school.

It has certainly been a pleasure to RP with all of you, but I must step away or stepping back a bit. I plan on getting rid of my skype. To those I currently have topics with, I plan on sticking around to finish them off so things won't be left hanging, but afterwards if I do decide to leave forever my characters will all be assumed dead.

Anyways... that's all I gotta say. Thanks for the memories.

Ripped

EDIT: after talking to so many wonderful people, there is a chance I will stick around with just less involvement than before. I'm going to try and make this work :)

Well... here goes Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by RIP the Ripper on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Well... here goes :: Comments

Jay Bird
Re: Well... here goes
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:30 am by Jay Bird
That's so sad to hear Cry I will miss roleplaying with you so much but real life comes first. Hope you have luck in everything you do Ripped Happy
Holly
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:29 am by Holly
Good luck with whatever you choose to do next, Ripped.
Wavedream623
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 am by Wavedream623
We'll miss you Ripped, I wish you well:)
Drippy
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 pm by Drippy
Good luck out there, Ripped. I hope you can find something you truly enjoy to do!
Ice
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:34 pm by Ice
We'll miss you Ripped ;n; Good luck with life~
Anonymous
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest
It was nice knowing ye. I hope you find happiness somewhere else.

Also just a friendly reminder, there is NO ADOPTING/PASSING ON CHARACTERS allowed on WCC. This has never been allowed and never will be allowed.
Ripped
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:30 pm by Ripped
Wow guys I really appreciate all of the love :) thank you so much for roleplaying with me

I'm still kind of debating... especially since you all make it so hard... I might just have to step back a bit from the level that I'm at and involved, but I'm going to finish up the topics I'm working on and go from there.

But, if I do decide to leave officially, I will never forget the lovely people here
Stags
Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 am by Stags
I'm so angry at you that you just deleted me and didn't even say goodbye to me. I thought we were closer than that.
Icee
Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:27 pm by Icee
don't worry ripped deleted all of us : )
Post  by Sponsored content

Well... here goes

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: