Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skirmish time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Skirmish time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 13:52

"You know I wasn't going to hurt you right? I'm not as mean and cruel as I look. You attacked me first so I wasn't going to let you go without teaching you a lesson. A Thunderclan patrol attacked a patrol I was is some time ago. Your clan really seems to like battles with us. Heatherpaw...that is your name right? How long have you been an apprentice?" The tom wanted to talk to her without the other two knowing. She didn't seem all that bad for a squirrel-muncher.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 14:21

Heatherpaw whimpered softly and spoke in a feeble voice. "S-Six sunrises... I-I'm sorry, the warrior code told me to a-attack any trespassers, I was only doing what I was supposed to do!..." Great StarClan, she was such a weak and helpless kit! She buried her face in her paws with a shameful low caterwaul.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 18:12; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 18:40

Reedheart finally managed to escape from the jaws of the tom but instead of fighting back, he ran toward the apprentice desperately. ”Heatherpaw! Stay away from him! Retreat now, we must go back to the clan and treat your wounds!” He stepped between the tom and the young she-cat, hissing angrily until he was His apprentice started her way back to Thunderclan. Then, he turned quickly and trotted back to the woods, more concerned about Heatherpaw than about their defeat. It was his fault... he shouldn’t have let her involve in this mess.

Reedheart is no longer stunned.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 18:53

Heatherpaw whimpered and limped after her mentor back into ThunderClan territory. She held her head down ruefully. "I-I'm sorry, Reedheart... I shouldn't have made that first m-move. I just figured since I can't hunt as well as anyone else, I could make up for it by being a good fighter instead. I guess I'm just not cut out to be a ThunderClan apprentice..."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 18:12; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 18:59

The tom growled frustrated when the golden cat escaped from his fangs. He was faster than him and in a few seconds, Reedheart was already fleeing back to the camp with the she-cat that could be Heather. Sheathing his claws, Firestone picked up the bunny he caught and looked at his clanmate. "Ugh... I guess that was enough for today. I'm sure they learned the lesson of not messing up with us. We should head back home." Not waiting for an answer, the Shadowclan warrior walked to the camp, entering the marshes of his territory with a thoughtful expression. He had to tell Buttercup about this encounter in their next meeting... she would probably be interested in hearing what happened and who was the cat that was taking care of her daughter: the tom with the pale golden fur.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Skirmish time! - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 19:06

Once they were far enough, the tom started walking instead of running, feeling how the wounds on his leg started to bother him. His green eyes looked at the apprentice, guilty and sad. ”Don’t be so hard with you, Heatherpaw. It was my mistake for not teaching you the basics of battle before I assigned you to mark the borders with me. It was my mistake, don’t yours. You were brave and loyal, Heatherpaw. Even if you disobey me, your purpose was honorable and good. After what you did today, you deserve more than anyone to be an apprentice. I’m sorry for not taking out all your potential yet but I promise I will.”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 19:28

Heatherpaw looked up at her mentor, her amber eyes flashing with not only pain, but relief as well. She softly purred in response and licked his shoulder, letting him know she forgave him.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish time!   Skirmish time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skirmish time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2