Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:49

Buttercup purred with amusement and affectionately nuzzled her nose against Mange's cheek. He was beginning to feel like one of her own already. "Okay, then. Just be careful of squirrels and rabbits, they can be pretty nasty opponents for a cat of any size for prey."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 20:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 19:21

Mange puffed out his chest and smirked, "I can handle it!" the tom assured her, "I live in the twolegplace, nothing can stop an alley cat !" he grinned as he spoke, he'd always seen tough cats who made a life in their stony home, there was nothing better to him.

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 19:28

Buttercup playfully nuzzled her nose against his belly, tickling him, purring happily. "Alright, then, I'll take your word for it."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 19:57

"Wa! Hey!" Mange's 'tough' look faltered quickly once he was tickled, shrinking away from her as he laughed, his paws pushing her nose away.

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 20:02

Buttercup ceased her attack, her eyes shimmering with laughter. "What would you say if I told you I may have a much warmer and drier place for us to sleep tonight?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 20:06

His ears perked up "That would be amazing!" He said, eyes round, "Where would we stay?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 20:08

"Well, it's somewhere in the forest, but it's not exactly in Clan territory," the queen explained. "I sleep now in an abandoned Twoleg den, but it's so very warming and filled with mice. The ShadowClan warrior I mentioned before who will help me learn how to hunt will help me be able to hunt them, and perhaps I could pass what I've learned down to you as well."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 20:33

"That sounds like a great place to stay!" He thought for a second, it was in the forest... From what Buttercup had said about her kits, it didn't seem like a good idea for a kit to go along on this. Besides, he loved the twolegplace even with its quirks. "Is it far?" He asked. The tom had a bit of excitement despite the idea of leaving his home, an adventure, he slightly hoped it was far in a distant part of the forest.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 20:42

"Well... It is on the other side of the forest, so it will take roughly half the day to make it, but it's much safer and warmer than here," she confessed. "Of course if you don't want to live there, I won't force you, but that's where I'm going to live. And if I have to travel all the way to the other side of the forest every day to visit you and make sure you're doing okay, so be it."

(OOC: Oops, the place Buttercup mentioned was on the moor, not in the forest, my bad! XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 15:04

"I'll go! I wanna see this place." he piped up. "When can we go?" the tomcat smiled. He hoped they left before the weather got any worse.

No sweat, I actually have a big connection to the Abandoned Barn, funnily enough. I had two medicine cat loners that stayed there for nearly a year!)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 15:17

Buttercup purred loudly, pleased that the kit chose to come with him. "We can leave right now if you wish. I know a safe way back, and there's plenty of prey to eat and warm hay to sleep in once we get there."

(OOC: That's cool! Also, would you wish for this topic here to take place before or after Mange goes to the barn with Buttercup?)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 21:12

I guess that should happen before he gets there)

Mange nodded, fur spiking up more than it usually did out of excitement. "Lead the way!"

Short, braindead from doing two hours of AP history hw)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 21:19

(OOC: Ooo, sounds like fun... XD)

Buttercup stood up and began walking out of the alleyway, then stopped and looked back at the kit. "As a matter of fact... Seeing as your mother isn't anywhere to be found, and considering I'm already going to be helping you along anyway... would it be okay if... if I could be your mother from now on? Or at least a motherly figure to you?" She would give anything to have a kit of her own to take care of again, and she couldn't just let Mange stay motherless if she could help it.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 21:43

Mange thought for a moment, he wasn't sure. His mother had been purely blurred memories. All he knew now was that she was leaving. He didn't know why she'd say that, she lived with twolegs. As he caught up with her he looked up. "I... I think that'd be alright." He said at last, he wasn't replacing his mother, he'd just have two now!

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 22:00

Buttercup purred happily and licked his ears. "This means a great deal to me. Thank you. Perhaps I could even help you find your true mother if that's what you wish. But for now, let's head off to the barn." Feeling happier than she had in a very long time, she began the long trek back to her temporary home with the little kit by her side, secretly vowing to protect him with her life if need be.

...Just as she should have done with Heather.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next