Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 10:35 pm

Mange laid against a vent on a twoleg den, the warm air that blew out of it was a relief to his thin pelt and cold bare skin. His tail curled at his side as he tucked his paws under his head. The tighter he could coil, the warmer he would stay. With a yawn, he shook himself awake, not wanting to sleep in the openness of the alleyway. Scenting another cat, his gazed lazily toward the back of the alley, squinting when he couldn't see the source of the scent.

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 10:44 pm

The orange and white she-cat lashed her tail slowly behind her as she padded through the alleyway, searching for any Twoleg scraps to eat. She never learned how to properly hunt, and she had been ultimately driven out of ShadowClan's Carrionplace. After the confrontation with one of the Clan's cats, she still felt a little beaten down from the skirmish. She felt utterly ashamed of herself for giving up so quickly, but she knew it was a battle she couldn't win.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 11:36 pm

Mange stood up, the small tom gave her a curious look. She seemed a bit roughed up, and more than that, sad. He couldn't just lounge about with someone feeling that way. The young cat trotted towards her, giving a snaggletooth smile in her direction. "Hey... Are you alright?" He meowed as he approached.

Mobile, sorry if my posts get short)

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 11:46 pm

(OOC: I'm on mobile right now, too, so don't worry. XD)

The she-cat glared hostilely at the tom for a few heartbeats, then sighed and looked down at her paws, deciding to ignore his question directly. "Tell me, where can I find food?..."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on November 14th 2017, 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 12:43 am

The young tom crouched against her glare before smiling against the situation. "Twolegs give out scraps sometimes, never to me but, I think they just run out before I get there. I always find things near roads, squirrels must be blind and deaf to not notice those giant things coming towards them... Maybe we can look together? I don't think sifting through rubbish is a good first choice."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 12:46 am

The rogue nodded in agreement. Seeing how friendly and kind this rogue was being to her, she figured she could put aside some of her pride to make room for good manners. "Thank you... I am Buttercup. What is your name?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on November 14th 2017, 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 1:01 am

The kit dipped his head, "I'm Mange, and, no need to thank me, it's not as fun alone out here anyway." He meowed, glancing back at his haven of warmth he had just discovered. He'd find another, he assured himself. Right now he had to cheer up the she-cat and help her find something to eat.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 1:04 am

Buttercup narrowed her eyes at Mange. "You look awfully small, unless there isn't much food around here. Exactly how old are you?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 1:31 am

"Five moons old," he tilted his head, "maybe six, I'm not entirely sure, why?" The tom asked grooming a paw before rubbing it over a large ear.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 1:57 am

Buttercup had lost all her kits to leaf-bare's merciless cold, and her last surviving kit had been taken away from her. She thought she would never feel the same joy or urgency to care for another kit again, but now, as her motherly instincts kicked in, she bent down and roughly licked Mange's fur. He felt terribly cold under her warm tongue.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 9:11 am

Mange wasn't sure why Buttercup was doing this but, he wouldn't complain. He was pretty cold in the leaffall weather. The tom shuffled his feet and sat down next to her. Even being near her was warming him. He wondered if everyone felt as cold as he did.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 9:53 am

Buttercup brought him closer with her tail and curled up around him. "You're absolutely freezing! Yet look at you, offering to help me when I should be the one helping you. I... I've already lost all my kits to death - one to those nasty Clans - but I won't let another kit die! ...Where is your mother?" Buttercup lifted her head to look around.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 9:36 pm

"You lost all your kits?" he cuddled up next to the she-cat as she brought him closer, ears folded back at the thought of what happened to her kits. A clan took one... He was glad his meets with clan cats were relatively pleasant. When she asked about his mother he simply shrugged. "My mother's a kittypet but I don't know where she is. The twolegs took my siblings to new homes but, I wasn't picked so..." he smiled with a little laugh, "Here I am! This is way better than being in some boring den."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 9:44 pm

Buttercup frowned sympathetically and licked between his ears. "Oh, you poor thing... Well... If you wouldn't mind, perhaps I could look after you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I abandoned you to live out on your own like this. Tell you what..." She curled her warm fluffy body around the kit with a soothing purr. "Tomorrow I'm going to meet with a ShadowClan warrior by an abandoned Twoleg den and he's going to teach me how to hunt properly. Perhaps I could hunt for you and teach you how to hunt for yourself once you grow big enough. How does that sound, Mange?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on November 14th 2017, 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 10:47 pm

Mange grinned, " That would be great!" He just knew that would help! If he could hunt like a forest cat, he'd be able to find food easily, and it wouldn't be carrion from the roads, the smell had driven him insane as of late. Then he thought for a moment about what she said. "Hey... I'm plenty big!" He mewed, with a slight pout. "I've caught lizards before." Night had said to not judge on size, he wanted to upkeep that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)   A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Of Help Goes A Long Way (For Buttercup)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next