Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trespasser... (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 13:00

The tom felt bad for the she-cat and approached her, touching her with a flick of his tail, friendly. "It's okay... You must be so worried about your kit... but what you were trying to do wasn't really the best way to get it back. I don't know how Thunderclan took away a kit from a mother... those stupid and heartless squirrel munchers..." He growled, thinking how those cats usually let outsiders join their clan but... it seems that they didn't let them join but took them away from their families too. That was surely a dishonest tactic to gain more warriors under their control. "I understand what you feel... sometimes we do crazy stuff for our loved ones and maybe we can do mistakes because of following that purpose. But for now... is good that you're understanding that what you tried to do was a bad thing. Look... maybe there's a way of contacting your kit. You said it was on Thunderclan, right? Every full moon we gather around the Fourtrees, all clans together. Even if you can't go there, I can and maybe I could find your only living kin if you tell how it looks like and its name. I don't know... maybe I can tell her something you want to say so she or he would come back to you, don't you think?" Firestone purred, trying to cheer up the depressed she-cat that was on his side. He didn't have too much time left but the tom wanted to give her that possibility... the chance of talking again with her kit.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 13:34

Buttercup's eyes softened with immense gratitude. "Thank you very much. I long to know how my dear kit is doing. But I still wish to find a way to take her back. Would there be a way for you to find out more about ThunderClan in itself? I would, but... it's quite clear I couldn't even fight you off, so it would be impossible for me to gather intel myself."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 19:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 14:30

The tom was glad seeing that Buttercup seemed more hopeful than before. With a confident smile, the tom turned his body back to Shadowclan, glancing back once more to the white and orange she-cat. "I doubt the would want to share confidential information of its clan but the leaders always made announcements of how things are going in their clans so I would do my best to tell you what I can. Before we separate, what is the name of your kit before you lost it? Maybe I could find it if I call its name in the Gathering." He purred, waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 14:34

Buttercup purred her thanks and began heading out of the territory as well, but stopped and looked back at him at his final question. "Her name was Heather. I don't know what name those mange-pelts gave her when they stole her from me. She's a young she-cat with a sandy-colored pelt and amber eyes, and she's quite the skittish little thing. If... If you ever see her in any sort of battle, don't harm her."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 19:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 14:37

Firestone nodded quietly, making a silent promise to the she-cat. He wouldn't harm if they ever met. Giving her a last smile as a goodbye, the tom headed back to his territory, thinking about this unusual encounter and what he had to do from now on. He was sure he did the right thing offering his help but maybe... the clan wouldn't see it in the same way. The warrior shook those thoughts of his head and walked back to the marshes.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 14:43

Buttercup gave a soft sigh of relief, feeling as if some of the weight on her shoulders had lifted off, and made her way out of the territory and towards Twolegplace, making sure to stay out of ThunderClan's territory as she went.

Her plan hadn't gone quite the way she expected, but at least she could learn how to properly hunt for herself provided Firestone kept his promise. And her kit was going to be just fine now that he promised not to harm her, and she would soon learn more about ThunderClan so she could devise a plan to take her kit back. She had no choice now but to trust the ShadowClan warrior would keep all his promises.

Because if he broke his promise in not harming her precious little Heather... she would make him pay dearly.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser... (CLOSED)   Trespasser... (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trespasser... (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2