Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forgiveness...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptySat 28 Oct 2017 - 19:42

Batfang walked thoughtful into the reeds until his eyes met the beech trees. The past days he could only think about what he did with Maplshade when he last saw her in the Fourtrees. In that night he told her he loved her but now... he wondered if that was true because... his thoughts always returned to the petite warrior that used to be his friend before they argued during a hunting patrol. Since that day he never spoke a word to her not because he didn’t want to... because he was sad about how hurt she would be after what he said. Of course, he was wounded and sad that day but... deep inside he knew that Tinytip didn’t deserve the harsh words he used. She was kindest she-cat in all the clans and he knew that she never wanted to hurt him. But... Batfang had to learn too much about how to react and talk to the cats that were close to him so he would not offend them like he did with the little she-cat.
Sighing, the tom approached one of the trees and touched the log with one paws as his memories with Tinytip returned to him. It almost felt like yesterday when they were both apprentices learning how to climb on their own.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptySun 29 Oct 2017 - 7:44

Days had been passing slower than usual for the little warrior. She could barely move after what happened between Batfang and her. She wanted to apologize... she wanted that everything went back to their normal lives when they were still best friends. However... the tom created a distance between both of them and she never got the chance to talk with him. And she knew why. How he would want to talk to her after all the damage she caused to him? It was all her fault... she wasn't there when she needed her most and now... he was out of her life. Her heart ached because of that though... she never imagined that one day she would have to be separated from him. It was more than painful. Even more painful than Elmpaw's death.

Her paws guided her to the Beech Copse without thinking. It was like she was sleeping all the time, unable to awake from that nightmare she was living permanently. Tinytip raised her head weakened when she noticed that she was surrounded by the tall trees and noticed the presence of the black bengal tom. She suddenly froze with her heart beating as fast as it could. Tears seemed to start appearing in her eyes but she kept them there, trying to control her feelings. What should I do? He probably doesn't want to see me... he wants me away but why I don't run? Please... body... don't fail me now. Move, just move. Let me run away so I can't hurt anymore... She begged mentally to her legs but the warrior didn't move a paw and stayed there, watching with fear and sadness at the scarred tom.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Forgiveness... Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 10:29

The scarred tom was lost on his thoughts until the sound of branches cracking caught his attention. He turned his head and for a few seconds, he stopped breathing. Like Tinytip, he stayed there, stunned by her presence. Why was she here? Why, from all the places, they had to be in the same one? Now that she was in front of him... all the anger he felt against her during their arguing in the river made him like a mousebrained for hurting her for such a selfish reason. ”Tinytip...” He muttered without thinking. He stepped closer, unsure. It felt like he didn’t have control of his own body... it was like something more powerful was dragging him back to her warm and petite body. ”Why...? I-I-I... didn’t meant to...” Words failed inside his throat. There was so many things he wanted to say but Batfang was too scared of what she would say. She probably hated him... after all, that what he deserved for hurting her and mating with another she-cat from other clan.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 12:47

Tinytip eyes closed with embarrassment when he noticed her. She just... couldn't see him in his green eyes after all the pain she caused to him without knowing. It was... too hard. However, when the tom called her name she couldn't look back at him with wide open eyes of surprise. Was he... talking to her after so much time? She couldn't believe it when Batfang started to approach slowly. What did he want? She wasn't able to give an answer to that because of her mixed feelings.

The little warrior glanced away when the tom started to say some incoherent words. Was he trying to say that he was going now that she arrived? Was she really a bother for him? The black and white she-cat finally let her tears fell from her eyes painfully. "You don't have to say any excuses to leave me... I... understand that you don't want to be with me anymore. It's... my fault. I'm sorry I messed up this so much." The warrior tried to move and walk away back to the reeds, but her paws failed and she just her body slipped to the ground. Curled like a frozen kit, the she-cat hid his face with her tail. Why? Why I have to be so dumb? Please, Starclan...
let me go. Don't make him suffer anymore because of me... of my existence. I tried very hard but it wasn't enough... I couldn't... I couldn't make him happy. Why is that so important to me? Because... maybe I...
Her thoughts ran fast through her mind as she hoped she could just disappear from that place.

Forgiveness... Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:33

Batfang listened to her quietly, watching with pain how she was trying to be away from him because she thought he was angry at her. But that was not true... Now that he was seeing her like that, so heartbroken because of him... he felt guilty for making her believe that lie. How can he hate her? She was the kindest cat in all the clans. She really tried her best for making others happy... even if that meant sacrificing her own happiness.
The scarred tom approached the mourning body of the little she-cat, a little unsure of what to say because of the fear of hurting her more. Closing his eyes frustrated, a few tears escaped from his eyes as he chuckled, desperate. ”Oh, for Starclan... what I have done to you, Tinytip? I don’t deserve you at all... But I...” His words once more time were trapped inside his throat. Unable to say a word, the tom growled frustrated and finally laid down next to the petite warrior, wrapping her body with his tail, protective. ”Tinytip... I’m so sorry for all... I’m truly a mess, am I? I just... can’t take care of you properly and I always ended up hurting because of my self doubts and anger. I don’t deserve anything from you... you’re way too good for me. But please... trust me when I say that I didn’t mean any of those words that I said to you in the river. I was acting like an angry brat and I swear I would never hate you because you’re way too special for me. Please... don’t cry anymore.”

Last edited by Lux on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 11:17

The little she-cat froze feeling the warmth of the cat's body. However, she didn't dare to raise her head and look at him, so she stayed in her place, trembling and listening all his words. Curling more and even leaning into his body, Tinytip finally found the courage to look at him with eyes full of tears when he said he didn't mean what he said. But her words get stuck in his throat when she saw him crying as well. The little warrior glanced at him concerned and in pain before she nuzzled him in his neck, trying to contain her cries for him."Are you... telling me the truth, Batfang? You know... that I don't want to hurt you and if you're only doing this against of your wishes... please don't. I don't want to see you in pain anymore... you just don't deserve that."

Tinytip hid her face in his fur and closed her eyes, not saying another word until he had finished. "Special? How can I be that for you, after all, I've done to you? All the wounds I had caused? I-I-I'm only giving you troubles... Like that time when we climbed the tree and you saved me. I... couldn't do the same for you. So that's why I can't understand why... you stay with me here, how can you care about me..."

Forgiveness... Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 11:31

Batfang looked at her a bit stunned when she put her head on his chest. Her words only showed him how hurt she was after all... and now he knew that both of them did mistakes they couldn’t erase but... at least they still got the chance to fix it. After all this time hiding his feelings and denying them when he was with Mapleshade, now he truly accepted them without any barriers. He loved her so much, he loved everything of her but what she loved the most was her being happy; showing the same king smile she showed him when the little she-cat gave him that feather when they were kits.
The tom nuzzled her forehead, scenting her sweet smell relaxed. ”Look at where we are. Look at where we started. This is the place where something inside of changed: the day I fell in love with you, Tinytip. I know I don’t deserve you, like I said, but I still want to be with me in a different way rather than just clanmates. It’s selfish, I know, but is the truth. That’s why you’re special. That’s why I’m here. That’s why I care. Even if I can’t be with you the way I want, I don’t want you crying and suffering. Seeing your smile is enough...”

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 12:30

She moved her head back, looking at the green eyes of the tom with widened up amber eyes. No more tears fell from her eyes as they just watched Batfang with an expression hard to explain. Her head burned and was red because of his words but she still remained quiet, hearing all that. When he was over, Tinytip looked away for a moment before starting chuckling and crying, overwhelmed by all the tornado of emotions that filled her chest. The she-cat turned her head back to Batfang and smiled with tears in her eyes. "I guess I was pretty stupid for not noticing that before... even when I also have feelings for you that I didn't admit until you left. I love you too, Batfang... Now I see it. Every day I spend out of your life was the most painful thing I ever experienced, even more than the death of my apprentices and the death of our kithood friends. You say you don't deserve me because you still think you're not worthy of anything but I disagree. You might have your flaws, like all the cats in the forest, but what I can see in you is a beauty and goodness waiting to show up. You might not see it... but I do. And I love every part of it and I can't be happier now that I know you love me back." Chuckling, she touched his nose, shortly but lovingly. Her tail curled around his, a little shy but strong enough to not let go.

Tinytip stayed quiet for a few seconds as she enjoyed the butterflies flying inside her belly because of Batfang presence and then she purred, letting her body lean over his. "I'm so sorry for not seeing what you felt and for not understanding my feelings for you sooner. Everything would have been solved earlier if I wouldn't be so naive and distracted but... if you're willing to love me like that, then... we can be together, right? As mates, I mean..."

Forgiveness... Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 10:41

The tom watched her with big surprised eyes, being unable of saying a word while she talked. Tinytip loved him.... he really did! After all the misery and pain he had to overcome finally his crush and love was telling him how much he loved him. His hardened heart softened by her words and purred when she leaned on him. Carefully, he licked her forehead and pushed her closer with his tail. “You're so kind and beautiful, Tinytip. There's no other she-cat which I would rather be so yes... I want you as my mate. I promise that as long you’re mine I will do everything to protect you and love you more than anyone. There will be no day where you will feel lonely or unloved. I swear.“

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgiveness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness...   Forgiveness... Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Beech Copse-