Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 2:16 am

"It's time, Honeypaw..." Sageleaf meowed softly as she approached the Thunderclan apprentice. They had gotten off to a bit of a rough start due to the nature of her arrival. She too wondered why Starclan had not warned the clan's medicine cat. However, being in the position herself for so long, the grey and white she-cat knew they had their own way of doing things. In fact, they had probably done just what was needed to get Sageleaf into Thunderclan. It was up to the leader after and they had sent Blizzardstar a sign as well. But, Honeypaw seemed to be taking that fact hard. She also seemed to think it was a question of her ability. The older medicine cat wished to talk to her about it. But, she was not the best at those sorts of conversations.

Maybe time would make things better. Her tail flicked as she pulled together the last of the traveling herbs. Tonight, they would speak with Starclan. They would accept Honeypaw as a full medicine cat. Hopefully, that would help still the younger cat's fears. Pushing the bundle to the apprentice, she quickly lapped up her own bunch.

Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 8:10 am

The pale golden tabby she cat flicked an ear quietly looking to Sageleaf. She still was a bit sore over the fact about Sageleaf arrival. It bothered Honeypaw deeply making her question if Starclan trusted her abilities as a medicine cat apprentice despite her clanmates thinking her as their medicine cat despite her apprentice name. She had served her clanmates well being and collecting herbs as she was supposed to but Starclan had not told her about the arrival of another medicine cat. It just bothered her. She blinked and looked to the herbs that she knew well enough to be travelling herbs. She bent her head down and lapped them up quietly her tail flicking quietly before she had stood.

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 am

The pair walked together mostly in silence the entire way. It was a much farther distance than she had to walk when she had been with Windclan. As they neared the moors, she lead Honeypaw along the outskirts to avoid any patrols. Once they left the territory, the grey and white she-cat let out a breath that she did not know she was holding. Her tail flicked uncomfortably the whole way; a habit she had picked up over the moons. As they journeyed on, Sageleaf found herself grateful for the herbs that kept away hunger. The urge to hunt would have only slowed them down.

In no time at all, they had reached mothermouth. Normally, she would have said something at the entrance. However, Honeypaw had been here before and knew the routine. There was no need for words then. Eventually, the darkness gave way to the moonstone's brilliant as usual. Sageleaf stopped close to the stone. Her head churned as she remembered when Rabbitfoot had brought her here for her own ceremony. The words came to her after a moment. Looking down at Honeypaw, she meowed, "I, Sageleaf, medicine cat of Win...Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve Thunderclan, for many moons." Sageleaf berated herself for almost slipping up. There was a brief pause. It felt right to let the words hang for a moment before continuing, "Honeypaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of the medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clan and clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Honeypaw had waited so long for the day she became a full medicine cat. Though it w asnt how she expected it to be. She looked at Sageleaf. She still didn't understand why Starclan had sent her to her clan and took the position of medicine cat just when she was to receive it. It bothered her deeply. She had served her clan well but now that Sageleaf was there She was looked upon only if Sageleaf wasnt around it bothered the adult aged she cat because it made her feel like her clanmates thought her skills useless and had only used her because she was the only available medicine cat even if an apprentice at the time. But she shook her head just slightly to clear her thoughts as she heard Sageleaf and spoke her tail flicking back and forth"I do"She mewed evenly but with confidence lingering in her voice if only for a moment.

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:20 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Honeypaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Honeyspark. Starclan honors your commitment to your clan." Sageleaf finished. She briefly, and awkwardly touched noses with the newly named medicine cat. The former Windclan cat padded towards the stone and settled down as she signaled her clanmate to do the same. They would now share tongues with the ancestors. Most likely a former Thunderclan medicine cat would speak to Honeyspark. Sageleaf hoped that Puddlepaw would be there to speak to her as well. She needed the guidance of the Starclan cat. Her breathing stilled as she drifted into a light sleep.

OCC: you should let me know what name you actually wanted so I can fix it! And I can RP one of the former medicine cats to greet you if you would like too

Last edited by RIP the Ripper on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:26 pm

(It was Honeyspark XD also if you don't mind that would be great)

Honeypaw blinked at her new name and gave a small smile. She followed Sageleaf quietly to the stone and pressed her nose to the stone. Honeyspark closed her moss green eyes quietly her breathe stilled as she was pulled into a dream.

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:22 am

OCC: fixed it :) sorry about the confusion, color reference for me-- color=#6699cc

The starry landscape glistened under Honeyspark's frame. Everything was still in Starclan. The only thing that threatened to disturb the peace was the form of a small she-cat that began to appear just in sight of the new medicine cat. She was tiny, smaller than Honeyspark for sure, and there was an air of youth about her looks. However, that sense was overpowered with a wisdom that could have only come from Starclan. It wasn't until she stood right before Thunderclan's newest medicine cat that her maw opened, "Greetings, Honeyspark. I have come to greet you as a full medicine cat of Thunderclan. Starclan honors your skill and dedication to the clan. You have done well, despite being on your own now for some time." Her sweet smile was as genuine as they could come.

"My name is Puddlepaw," She added, almost as an after thought, "and I was once Shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice, long before you were even born." It felt wrong to not introduce herself. The little grey she-cat had taken it upon herself to help guide young medicine cats, as she had never been able to fully gain the title herself. A saddened smile just barely crept onto her maw as she waited for the newly named Honeyspark to say some thing.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:35 am

Honeyspark blinked her eyes open once then twice as she took in the surroundings of Starclan.  Her gaze had scanned about quietly before she saw a small figure make it's way to her. She blinked moss green eyes before she gave a small smile."Greetings"Honeyspark mewed but at first she didn't know what to call the she car before her until she introduced herself as the Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan. She blinked"it's an honor to meet you"She mewed politely. She paused as she considering asking about why Starclan had decided to bring Sageleaf to her clan and not tell her. She flicked her tail nervously in thought"if....i may ask...being in Starclan...would you know why I hadn't been told of Sageleaf's arrival. Not only that but why had...she been brought to take place as Thunderclan's medicine cat when I had served my clan as I was supposed to for so long"She mewed."since she has come my clanmates have been going to her to get healed it..makes me doubt my skills"She mewed her tail flicking. She figured she could speak her thoughts to the Medicine Cat before her.

Ooc it's fine :) also sorry for Honeyspark speaking her thoughts XD thought it could be used here...

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:01 am

Pubblepaw's whiskers twitched in amusement at the new medicine cat spoke her fear. Her doubts were similar to those Sageleaf had once had. However, they were reasonable given the circumstances. It had all seemed like out of nowhere. The situation in Windclan had become dire and in order to salvage one of the forests great medicine cats, Starclan had to step in. The small she-cat took no time at all in explaining, "I understand your fears, little one." Even though she was smaller and perpetually younger, Puddlepaw spoke like a much older cat.

"You need not dwell on the past of Sageleaf's arrival. Starclan does not and has never told all. I remember sharing your very frustrations." She paused for a brief second to stare into the she-cat's green eyes, "Your clanmates may have their own reasons for going to her, but I am sure it has nothing to do with you or your skill. All you can do is strive to be the best medicine cat you can be. You have served your clan well and will continue to do so; it is why we chose you after all. And, don't let this sour you against Sageleaf. The both of you working together will become one of the greatest pairs of medicine cats the forest has ever seen. You can learn from each other..."

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:27 am

Honeyspark lifted her green gaze to the Starclan cat before her as called her little one but she said nothing knowing age d idnt exactly apply here. She was sure to Puddlepaw she was a little one as she seemed to have an air of wisdom around the she cat. She could only nod for a moment before she looked down if only breifly she had never meant for her fears to get in the way but somehow they had."i....alright"She mewed. She had wanted to say something more but knew her words wouldn't do much good. It was now obvious to her that she was to work with Sageleaf for as long as it took. Thought it would took a good bit of time for Honeyspark to adjust to working with another cat,let alone another medicine cat, instead of working somewhat alone as she had been for so long. She just wasn't ready to change things really. She flicked her tail as she sat down on her haunches and mewed"t....thank you"She mewed thinking it best to thank the she cat for her advice.

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 pm

"Starclan is proud of you abilities, Honeyspark, and we do not doubt your position as medicine cat." Puddlepaw reassured the young she-cat, with another soft smile. There was nothing else to share with the new medicine cat now, so she nodded finally, "Go in peace and serve your clan. Don't lose faith." It felt like she was speaking to a discouraged Sageleaf once more. Even if the former Windclan medicine cat had her doubts, she had matured and now showed much more faith than before. Hopefully, that would rub onto her new medicine cat. Her blue eyes blinked once more as she looked at Honeyspark before turning to leave. The starry plains faded. Honeyspark's time with Starclan was over for now.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Honeyspark couldn't find words to say so she had nodded. She watched as the plains of Starclan vanished from her vision and she woke quietly getting to her paws slowly. Her gaze looked yo Sageleaf for a moment with a simple flick of her tail.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1