Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]   In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed] EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 20:39

A gentle breeze coasted through the grass beneath the massive oak that stood solitary in the Starlit plains. There watched a warrior, pelt brown as the oak's bark, and eyes gleaming yellow like the stars above. He waited, unusual for him. He usually just let the minds of sleeping apprentices and warriors wander about, chasing mice and all those nonsensical things, but today, he had a plan. Personally, he wasn't much a fan of how ShadowClan's ancestors chose to remain silent on the blatant affair that their medicine cat was having beneath their noses, as if one foolish she-cat sleeping around on her duty wasn't enough.

So when a young, bright-eyed tom of his clan passed, Duskfall stopped him with a paw on his tail, pinning the apprentice down.

"Hush, little one. Come with me, I have a message for you."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]   In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed] EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 21:20

Creampaw was having the most wonderful dream of chasing a mouse. He had almost caught it but then he got pinned by a big tom cat with stars in his fur. He eyes clouded with confusion before following the older tom. Surely this was but a dream? Nothing more right? The curly pelted apprentice flicked his fluffy curly tail in nervousness. “Who are you? And where are we going? What is this place?” He meowed green eyes looking up at the strange cat with the star coated pelt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]   In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed] EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 18:18

"I am Duskfall, former deputy of your clan. I come to you with a message from StarClan." Releasing the apprentice's tail, the sleek warrior twisted to curl around the apprentice, shielding him from being seen by any of the other cats in StarClan. "I need you to pass this onto to Magpiestar. The shadows that provide cover for his clan, also hides the rotten core within. Not even the brightest of stars can shine in a cave of sin."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]   In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed] EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 19:26

Creampaw furrowed his brow. Duskfall? Former deputy of Thunderclan? Well if he was in Starclan then he must be dead.. The young tom looked up at Duskfall. “Why do I have to tell Magpiestar? Why can’t you tell a Shadowclan cat so they can tell Magpiestar? Will the whole forest be in danger if something bad happens to Shadowclan? I have so many questions right now! Like why choose me of all cats?” The curly pelted apprentice rambled, this ‘dream’ was extremely strange and he didn’t know how to process this.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]   In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

In the shadows, there be traitors [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Star Oak-
Jump to: