Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My little rescued warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

My little rescued warrior  Empty
PostSubject: My little rescued warrior    My little rescued warrior  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 pm

On October 1 my parents found this stray cat in our garage. She was starving, her fur was falling out and matting, she had ear mites and fleas, showed signs of serious neglect, and had a missing tooth and another that was black and oozing pus. It was obvious that she didn't have a Medicine cat taking care of her.

We named her Mishka.

And recently we decided to keep her for forever! She's a big sweetie, this little torbie with green eyes and the most adorable purr. It sounds kinda rusty and old, like the voice of a very old grandpa.

We took her to the vet and got her bloodwork done and some shots were given. Strangely, she's infertile and has a spray scar, and the vet said she might've been owned by someone previously.

Mishka's super chill with everything (except my grandparents. She hates them for some reason) and is never tired of cheek scratches and massages.

Here's a picture. (Sorry for the bad quality, she's not excactly photogenic and I had to take it before she dove back into the busheMy little rescued warrior  Img_0110
Funny thing is, she looks almost exactly like one of my first Warriors ocs, Dappletail!

Hope you like her!

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
My little rescued warrior  Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

My little rescued warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little rescued warrior    My little rescued warrior  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Woah that's so awesome! Ur like, cat hero

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down

My little rescued warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Warrior Pictures-
Jump to: